Author Topic: Pro seminars?  (Read 641 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Pro seminars?
« on: May 08, 2007, 11:45:03 AM »
It has been my experience that many of the pro seminars are not that informative.
I did go to one with Jay Cutler and King Kamali that was quite good. Nasser was fair, but kinda dry.
I have been to some when it was pretty basic or a bore, etc.
Sometimes the guys you least expect it from , really express themselves well and have a lot of good , practical, specific tips.   Sadly , due to he current legal/political climate,proper and effective drug use is off limits.      Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Pro seminars?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 11:45:59 AM »
pisser of a thread howie................... .

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 11:55:29 AM »
heh, yet another negative thread from the "why can't we all just get along?" guy...  ::)

I can PROMISE you, Milos' seminar will kick ass -- I already know what he'll talk about for the most part.

NOT really negative as I did include some experience I had where it was good ( King and Cutler). Being objective and not overly positive about an issue in bodybuilding is a LOT different than some retarded personal attack.

I was curious as to  what pros give good or bad seminars, so we can know who to go to, etc
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 12:59:02 PM »
I believe too that Milos seminar will be very productive, the guy knows his stuff.
#