Author Topic: JESSE JACKSON IS A RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2398 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
he says that latinos can't be either black or white, what about all the black Dominicans? they aren't black according to the allmighty Rev. Racist himself. ::)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: JESSE JACKSON IS A RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 03:47:34 PM »
he says that lationos can't be either black or white, what about all the black Dominicans? they aren't black according to the allmighty Rev. Racist himself. ::)
yeah,that guy wants to be white so bad.but i cant blame him we fucking rock ;D ;D

bench

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 06:01:24 PM »
rofl

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 06:58:34 PM »

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 07:47:57 PM »
i aim for the eye

;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 08:36:59 PM »
i aim for the eye

;D
i go for the nose hole,its always been my dream to pop a chick's sinus cavity ;D

bench

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 03:08:02 AM »
He went to the Atlanta Braves org. and compained they had no black men on their 25man roster, though they have a colombian, someone from the netherlands, and have had some of the best African American players of all time (Hank Aaron, Fred McGriff, Terry Pendleton now also a coach for them, Deion Sanders etc...).

Jesse Jackson needs to be lynched, I am tired of hearing him make a living from being a professional complainer. Someone needs to send him back to Africa so he gets AIDS.
I

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 06:58:50 AM »
He went to the Atlanta Braves org. and compained they had no black men on their 25man roster, though they have a colombian, someone from the netherlands, and have had some of the best African American players of all time (Hank Aaron, Fred McGriff, Terry Pendleton now also a coach for them, Deion Sanders etc...).

Jesse Jackson needs to be lynched, I am tired of hearing him make a living from being a professional complainer. Someone needs to send him back to Africa so he gets AIDS.

hmmmmmm, so each team should draft a certain amount of blacks and a certain amount of whites??  This guys is off his rocker.  so what is his theory on moving the different colors up through the organization???  what a retard.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 11:03:02 AM »
He went to the Atlanta Braves org. and compained they had no black men on their 25man roster,

Is this recent?

What a fucking tool. 

The reason there are less Blacks than before in MLB is because FEWER BLACKS ARE PLAYING.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2007, 12:15:33 PM »
Is this recent?

What a fucking tool. 

The reason there are less Blacks than before in MLB is because FEWER BLACKS ARE PLAYING.

Yes like 2 weeks ago, since then though the Braves traded Ryan Langerhans (a good fielder but HORRILBE batter, needed to go), they called up their top outfield prospect from triple A Willie Harris who is black, I thought they should have bumped up double A outfielder Brandon Jones also black. The braves always play whos good and when something like 9% of the players are black you see teams with verry few or none like the Houston Astros.
I

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 07:13:22 PM »
Yes like 2 weeks ago, since then though the Braves traded Ryan Langerhans (a good fielder but HORRILBE batter, needed to go), they called up their top outfield prospect from triple A Willie Harris who is black, I thought they should have bumped up double A outfielder Brandon Jones also black. The braves always play whos good and when something like 9% of the players are black you see teams with verry few or none like the Houston Astros.

Damn.

Our numbers are on the rise in the NHL - those elite athletes have to come from somewhere?  sheesh

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 07:58:10 PM »
as a texan i must say the only reason we dont use blacks is because mexicans play for less money,i am not joking look at the lineup how many of those guys dont have hispanic names

but yeah i agree,the last black guy the astros had was actually dominican and even that has been a few years

bench

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2007, 11:34:20 PM »
as a texan i must say the only reason we dont use blacks is because mexicans play for less money,i am not joking look at the lineup how many of those guys dont have hispanic names

but yeah i agree,the last black guy the astros had was actually dominican and even that has been a few years

bench

Other than myself and a few others, how many Blacks *want* to live in TX??  I know we've got a large population in the cities, but c'mon now...how much time have Jackson and his goons spent talking about how racist the entire STATE of Texas is?? 

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2007, 02:38:16 AM »
Damn.

Our numbers are on the rise in the NHL - those elite athletes have to come from somewhere?  sheesh

One of the problems is Baseball isn't really being promoted as much in the inner cities and it's not exactly a cheap sport with all the equipment. Most former black players want to see it promoted more to inner city kids cause they mostly tend to head more toward Basketball cause it's cheap and part of the "hip hop" culture. Blacks like Whites can be good in a number of sports but it comes down to which they choose to focus on and excel at, right now it seems more black kids want to become the next NBA superstar or flashy NFL receiver.
I

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2007, 05:40:52 AM »
hmmmmmm, so each team should draft a certain amount of blacks and a certain amount of whites??  This guys is off his rocker.  so what is his theory on moving the different colors up through the organization???  what a retard.

dizzle have you never heard of affirmative action? (I am against it) but it expects you to have equal numbers regardless of skill. In the NFL Jackson was complaining about not enough black head coaches. Well the percentage of black head coaches was like 20% and the percentage of the population that was black was 12%. Doesn't that show that black coaches (and there are some good ones right now) are getting a fair shake?

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2007, 10:28:43 AM »
he says that latinos can't be either black or white, what about all the black Dominicans? they aren't black according to the allmighty Rev. Racist himself. ::)

hey squad..when the f##k did you figure this out? 
footloose and fancy free

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2007, 03:09:03 PM »
Other than myself and a few others, how many Blacks *want* to live in TX??  I know we've got a large population in the cities, but c'mon now...how much time have Jackson and his goons spent talking about how racist the entire STATE of Texas is?? 
the only reason jackson says texas is racist is because we will not put up with his punk ass shit around here ;)

bench

OneBigMan

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2007, 06:02:05 AM »
JESSE JACKSON is a OPPORTUNIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

A RACE HUSTLING OPPORTUNIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE's one great reason why I really dislike those labeled black americans.

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2007, 03:23:13 PM »
JESSE JACKSON IS THE POSTER CHILD FOR DOUBLE STANDARD RACISIM!!!!!!!!

Krammer has a meltdown in a club,And he's(JESSE)is all over it.(Press whore)

But he calls the jews"The Hymies".Whoop!Sweep that shyte under the rug QUICK!!!

"I'z knowz nuttin' boss"

Black is Beautiful=Pride

Viva la Raza=Unity

White Pride=Your a racist

I say drop dead you assh**e's.
give in to the darkside

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2007, 04:31:43 PM »

Yeah the fucker should be lynched!

You can't argue with fucks like Sharpton and Jackson because they hide behind political correctness and the almighty race card.. I feel sorry for hard working, high achiving black people that are supposedly represent by those two buffons..

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2007, 10:50:56 PM »
Great man :)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2007, 04:12:11 PM »
We all know this. Sharpton and Jackson both have very checkered pasts that color them hypocrits and racists. The propblem is, whenever a white person says something that bothers these two men (I know Im simplyfying this) then they launch into propaganda, race baiting, extortion, publicity mode that garners them all of this attention for being "leaders" and since they are black, no one in the media will question their motives. Simply having these "men" on the various news networks when something like Imus happens, just lends them more situation were they can be percieved as "leaders" even credible ones. And god knows they are not.