Author Topic: 2 Minute Video: Death and Murder in Bodybuilding  (Read 3352 times)

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
Re: 2 Minute Video: Dying To Be Mr Olympia
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 06:50:48 PM »
gimme me back my two minutes   >:(
Odilly

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 06:52:05 PM »

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 06:52:35 PM »
The earth is about 4.5 billion years old, not 6000.  

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 06:55:55 PM »
Shows what happens when the uneducated and unintelligent try to sound intelligent. Their "research" consists of looking things up in dictionaries and quoting Scripture.

I deplore the people who made this video and people like them.
Repent, or join me!

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 06:57:22 PM »
More BS:
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Repent, or join me!

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 06:57:52 PM »
jesus spam  :-\

Mr. Intenseone

Re: 2 Minute Video: Death and Murder in Bodybuilding
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 07:32:24 PM »
A short video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9UlHZnmZ2E

As a Christian, I can honestly say you're as deranged as that Church in the Midwest who goes to the funerals of dead soldiers and say they should burn in hell................I find you offensive and judgemental >:(!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 08:03:20 PM »
While I get along with many religious people, I don't think religion is a good thing because it is beyond our ontology.  The truth is, we don't know the secrets of the universe since we don't have the tools to uncover them for analysis to begin with.  I don't get why that is so difficult for people to accept.  :)  I understand that death is a scary concept, but I also think it's ok to say "I don't know" sometimes.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2007, 08:14:31 PM »
While I get along with many religious people, I don't think religion is a good thing because it is beyond our ontology.  The truth is, we don't know the secrets of th universe since we don't have the tools to uncover them for analysis to begin with.  I don't get why that is so difficult for people to accept.  :)  I understand that death is a scary concept, but I also think it's ok to say "I don't know" sometimes.

The real mission for any human: Find true peace. That can not be found by adopting a religious doctrine.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 08:20:50 PM »

The real mission for any human: Find true peace. That can not be found by adopting a religious doctrine.

Shawn Ray adopts these Christian doctrines/ values. 

Are you telling me that Shawn has found true peace?  This is a rhetorical question.  Dont bother answering!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2007, 08:22:02 PM »
Shawn Ray adopts these Christian doctrines/ values. 

Are you telling me that Shawn has found true peace?  This is a rhetorical question.  Dont bother answering!

The answer: Your username = very hot. Gives Debussey wood.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2007, 08:32:56 PM »
Your hatred and anger is obvious.

However, the Shawn Ray's have been given far too much 'Christian leniency' on these boards.

PS  Chill out and stop taking everything so seriously.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2007, 08:40:40 PM »
Your hatred and anger is obvious.

However, the Shawn Ray's have been given far too much 'Christian leniency' on these boards.

PS  Chill out and stop taking everything so seriously.

You = teh weird. :)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2007, 08:48:12 PM »
You = teh weird. :)

I am sorry i offended you!  Feel better now?

Look, how about if i say that you 'owned me' on your last post!
C'mon you must feel a lot better now!

Now go and tell all of those Getbig buddies of yours, that you owned that anti-hero guy Hank Wood.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2007, 08:52:53 PM »
I am sorry i offended you!  Feel better now?

Look, how about if i say that you 'owned me' on your last post!
C'mon you must feel a lot better now!

Now go and tell all of those Getbig buddies of yours, that you owned that anti-hero guy Hank Wood.

You are either a gimmick account, or a funny person projecting.

1: Debussey did not try to own you. You = teh amusing.

As Debussey once wrote, everybody uses their own character to assess other people. When you write stuff like "I am sorry i offended you!" and "Your hatred and anger is obvious", you are basically talking about yourself and how you react emotionally in situations like this, especially when you make this up with no action from the other part.

Stop wearing your heart on your sleeve.

:)

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2007, 09:06:10 PM »

You are either a gimmick account, or a funny person projecting.

1: Debussey did not try to own you. You = teh amusing.

As Debussey once wrote, everybody uses their own character to assess other people. When you write stuff like "I am sorry i offended you!" and "Your hatred and anger is obvious", you are basically talking about yourself and how you react emotionally in situations like this, especially when you make this up with no action from the other part.

Stop wearing your heart on your sleeve.

Nice post.  Thanks for the psych 101 lesson.

And seriously, you are spot on.  I have always reacted to situations in an emotional way.

I was going to start running-you-down and then i thought about your post.  You sound like a pretty clued in person..That is very rare on these boards.

PS  Not hating; the earlier posts are a reflection of my boredom and lack of constructive content on here.

:)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2007, 09:08:09 PM »

That much is true!  It might be peace, but it would not be real.  Opium for the masses as they say.  But hey, maybe there is one true religion - but human beings do not have the tools to definitively say that in any case.  Even if the Christian god or any other god doesn't exist, it is still illogical to believe in Christianity or any other religion given the cognitive input we are exposed to.

We humans experience everything through our imperfect senses, so nothing can be known for certain. There very well could be a higher power.  But to select religion over the far more logical stance of simply suspending judgment is to reject rationality.

I do not deny that there could be a god. However, to leap from this to believing that said god exists is as rational as saying, "Invisible fire breathing dragons could exist, therefore I will start believing in them."

It's great to keep an open mind about profound ideas, but I don't think religion should be placed in an echelon higher than quantum physics in terms of profoundity.  God is actually a very simple idea, that can be explained to a young child. A big wise old guy in the sky, looking after us peasants.  It makes life make sense and brings people comfort.  However, that is a short term trade-off and not worth the overall harm that religion has caused humanity over time; we are better off to avoid religion and be rational.  History has proven this.

Subscribing to that idea doesn't make you experience something beyond science, it makes you experience something less. An imaginative perception of reality.

Quantum mechanics is shattering core concepts about the deterministic nature of reality. It's also hinting at ideas like a multi-dimensional universe, in which we are but one facet of unimaginably large and complex membranes which connect and disconnect.

In life we rely on both our emotions and logic, but logic will not fail you or lead you astray, while emotion will.  I virtually always rely on logic over emotion and I can say that I virtually always make the right decisions.  I only wish that I can help others to use this wonderful tool accessible to all of us.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2007, 12:37:24 AM »
A short video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9UlHZnmZ2E

Keep it up man.

Dig up the conspiracy.

It's out there. We all know it... :o

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2007, 12:41:57 AM »
While I get along with many religious people, I don't think religion is a good thing because it is beyond our ontology.  The truth is, we don't know the secrets of th universe since we don't have the tools to uncover them for analysis to begin with.  I don't get why that is so difficult for people to accept.  :)  I understand that death is a scary concept, but I also think it's ok to say "I don't know" sometimes.

Right.

Me, I find my heaven inside some wet pussy........
HAHA, RON.....

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2007, 12:47:20 AM »
Right.

Me, I find my heaven inside some wet pussy........

Are you talking about your nose?  I would tend to agree.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Stark

• Getbig V

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2007, 01:31:31 AM »
While I get along with many religious people, I don't think religion is a good thing because it is beyond our ontology.  The truth is, we don't know the secrets of the universe since we don't have the tools to uncover them for analysis to begin with.  I don't get why that is so difficult for people to accept.  :)  I understand that death is a scary concept, but I also think it's ok to say "I don't know" sometimes.

This post only further proves that Dennis is onto something.

Epic cover-up attempt.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2007, 01:34:29 AM »
I'm captivated by the idea that Satan has chosen the worst 'sport' from a PR standpoint to spread his evil seed...hehe...teh stupid

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2007, 02:07:56 AM »
He is the Antichrist........6 6 6.......J O S E P H   D A N I E L   W E I D E R
                                                1 2 3 4 5 6   1 2 3 4 5 6   1 2 3 4 5 6

I just made that up             
Cam ad mi