Author Topic: why do i feel so exausted  (Read 3036 times)

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
why do i feel so exausted
« on: May 09, 2007, 05:15:21 AM »
Im on my 5th week and i feel so lethargic
i dont know if its due to me starting 500mg e5d of hcg on my 4th week
cause i heard hcg does that but i feel tired all the time i i dont even feel like working much less working out
all i want to do is stay home and do absolutely nothing....

500 test e a week
 ???

i also feel like throwing up sometimes  :-X

HYDROLICS

• Getbig III
Re: why do i feel so exausted
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 06:46:22 AM »
well for starters, you really did not give us any info on your diet, training etc. Also, is that your cycle??? just test and HCG? no anti E's?

I would love to give you my thoughts but I dont know enough about your situation to say much.
injury prone

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 09:10:45 AM »
What are you taking right now? Test sometimes makes me feel a little tired & dbol also has a tendency to make me drag ass.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 03:06:34 PM »
cause i heard hcg does that but i feel tired all the time i i dont even feel like working much less working out

500 test e a week
 ???

I'll bet you its the HCG. Throwing up is like morningsickness symptoms for pregnant women. HCG used to be made for pregnant womens urine - Now U really want to Puke huh?! ;D.

I can get kind of upset stomach and spacey feeling from it too. Pregnant women are hard to deal w/ dude, but at least they are real horny for about 3 months or so!

If its that tough on you, it may not be a good choice. Is it from a good Pharmacy? Mix powder w/ water, right?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 03:27:30 PM »

500 test e a week
 ???

you are dying,hope this helps :'(

bench

BigFish

• Getbig II
  • Quality posts over quantity
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 04:26:28 PM »
are you getting adequate rest?  i know test gives me wicked insomnia and if i don't get a full 8 or at least a solid 6-7 hours of sleep i drag for a few days.  rest is crucial. 
Pop Drop & Squat it

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 05:36:17 AM »
What are you taking right now? Test sometimes makes me feel a little tired & dbol also has a tendency to make me drag ass.
yeah im taking 45mg dbol ed
and 500mg test a week split 250 each week

this is my last week of dbol and i will stay only with test for the rest fo the cycle  6 more weeks
any how i think im going to stop the hcg all together as i dont see the benefit
i got it to be on the safe side but i feel is being counter productive rather than beneficial ...

i got nolva and clomid as pct and im going to stick to it till the end...so far nips have been fine
sore here and there but if it gets worse i will take 20mg nolva eod

diet its been fine so far i feel strong and strength gains have been steady...rest it has been a problem
since im not able to sleep much but i know thats part of the side effects so i try to get at least 6 hours a the time....

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 08:37:55 AM »
Drop the HCG down to 300IU e5d and see how that works. This dose should be plenty to keep you full. Is this your first cycle? If its not have you experienced any testicular atrophy in the past?

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 08:39:47 AM »
Man I'm in the same boat as you. I just started 500mg e and 300mg deca and I feel like I'm a walking zombie. What gives? I'm not using HCG because I have yet to see atrophy but I've never felt like this when on before...which makes me think I've gotten bad gear in the past lol

BigWyte

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2007, 02:14:04 PM »
I have had this happen too while on cycle. It usually happens at high does for me. I know the exact feeling...you are just lethargic as hell and just want to sit there...but then get frustrated that you can't get a good training session in. Seems your dose is already low though so I don't knwo what advice to give you. When I have this happen I am usually taking 3-4 times what you are. I have never experienced thsi with HCG but i exclusively take it post cycle.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 07:55:24 PM »
get off you lazy ass and get to the gym once you start lifting youll feel better

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2007, 01:05:32 AM »
Fake gear. Placebo effect fading away, overtraining settling in.

Sorry.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2007, 04:00:06 AM »

Sorry.

Hum interesting take on it.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2007, 07:23:09 AM »
Its the HCG, it makes me almost puke sometimes.

He's made some pretty good gains I think?

HYDROLICS

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2007, 07:47:52 AM »

Sorry.

/\/\  you could make a strong argument for that..
injury prone

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2007, 08:03:59 AM »
It's faded out for me. I guess that first initial front load kicked it and now it's faded out.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2007, 08:42:14 AM »
its so funny how these people that dont know shit about roids,there first answer is the gear is fake.I take the best gear around and so does alot of these other guys on here and i get tired and exausted.and i know my gear isnt FAKE.... you ever think maybe stress or work might play a role?

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2007, 09:27:56 AM »
its so funny how these people that dont know shit about roids,there first answer is the gear is fake.I take the best gear around and so does alot of these other guys on here and i get tired and exausted.and i know my gear isnt FAKE.... you ever think maybe stress or work might play a role?

Have you ran it on a spectro? How do you know it's not "underdosed"? 90% are. Don't have to like it; it's a fact.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2007, 10:06:54 AM »
Have you ran it on a spectro? How do you know it's not "underdosed"? 90% are. Don't have to like it; it's a fact.

;D ;) I also get a kick how everyone talks like they got their own electron microscope and research lab.
Your right several times in asking... How do you know? :D Thats just so damn basic it's funny.
Guys fight like cats and dogs over what they dont know.

Ive never used any of the UG stuff the guys talk here, but lots sounds way underdosed @ best.
If you ever open a fresh bottel of anabols and unwrap a 20 amp pack of Genuine Schering Testoviron and use it -
you will have no doubt that something profound is going on fast!

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2007, 10:29:22 AM »

and that's the reason why you cook your own.  ;D

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2007, 10:52:07 AM »

and that's the reason why you cook your own.  ;D

You're one step ahead of the average whishful thinker but still not out of the woods. If you get your shit from china, it's most likely not micronized properly; you're using fina, you're injecting glue residue on a daily basis.

Props for investing in a crimper, glassware and I hope, a decent filtering system (whatmans are for babies)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2007, 11:06:34 AM »
You're one step ahead of the average whishful thinker but still not out of the woods. If you get your shit from china, it's most likely not micronized properly; you're using fina, you're injecting glue residue on a daily basis.

Props for investing in a crimper, glassware and I hope, a decent filtering system (whatmans are for babies)

you're right. I double filtered out of caution and sent it off with my buddies to split the testing cost. All our stuff was over dosed by a small percentage but everything came out great! I plan on testing each batch to make sure that I don't get bunked powders and start shooting it. It came exactly as labeled. So far so good. *shrug*

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2007, 11:10:08 AM »
you're right. I double filtered out of caution and sent it off with my buddies to split the testing cost. All our stuff was over dosed by a small percentage but everything came out great! I plan on testing each batch to make sure that I don't get bunked powders and start shooting it. It came exactly as labeled. So far so good. *shrug*

Nice. You just made me proud and gave me hope.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2007, 11:12:33 AM »
Nice. You just made me proud and gave me hope.

If I'm going to be putting grams of that shit in my body, I at least want to make sure it's worth the risk!  :-X  Either way the fatigue has worn off. The thing I have noticed besides the small bit of atrophy so far, is that unlike other gear i've used that's supposedly the same shit, I don't have the acne, oily skin, etc. sides this time. Quality speaks?  ??? Curious on the thoughts on that as well.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2007, 11:38:31 AM »
Estrogen makes you lethargic...

Happens all the time for me and i KNOW my gear is real... ;)

It should fade away once your body gets used to the added estrogen. i usually feel this way for about 3-4 weeks mid cycle and then it goes away. most research points to high estrogen levels in the body, i get a similar feeling when i do a bad PCT.

8)