Author Topic: Question for Arnold  (Read 1149 times)

clayton green

• Getbig II
Question for Arnold
« on: May 09, 2007, 01:31:54 PM »
Arnold,

I really respect your opinion as well as most of regular members on the Board.  I am the one who thinks he got ripped off on the  gear, 2K worth.  My question(s) are this, as I really don't understand some of things that have been going on with me since taking this so called "gear".  At first I experienced the inject site pain, chills, night sweats, flu like symptons associated with sust cycle.  From about the 2-4 week period of taking the gear there were a few times that I felt like superman in the gym and all the weights seemed light and I got good pumps.  However,  after that my strength gradually decreased to below natural lifting.  As  you know I was taking sust 300 and EQ 400 3 times a week for  a total of 600 mg of sust and 600 mg of EQ weekly.  I have yet to experience any acne but my sex drive has  went through the roof!!! 

A friend of mine suggested that I include test Prop 50mg ed and exchange one of my weekly sust inject for test-400, which I began on May 5th.  He suggested that I add these to my regime for two weeks to see if I notice anything.  I also purchased these items from the same guy.

I tried adding a little water to some of the sust as suggested but it did not crystalize.  However, I was told that the sust should taste like battery acid, which it does.  My friend also told me to return to the 1 1/2" pin for the glutes in lieu of the 1" as it may not be getting all the way into the muscle, so all my glutes shots are used with the 1 1/2 pin.  However, I have been using the 1" for delts and quads for over a month.

Also since  taking the this gear I sweat a lot no matter what I do at  the gym, which is uncommon for me except leg day.  I am trying to determine  if it is something I am doing or not doing  or if it is in fact cut/beat gear!!!

I even tried heating up the gear as suggested by someone to see if the oil and gear separate but it didn't.

Any other input or advice would greatly be appreciated.  As each day passes and I don't notice any changes I get more and more pissed!  I was hoping to be on my way to a bigger and stronger body by now, since I started this so called cycle March 19th.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Question for Arnold
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 02:33:04 PM »
First off, just because you haven't gotten any acne does not mean it's not real. Acne is a side effect but not everyone gets it...many don't and thankfully I don't.

As far as sweating more, when your test levels are higher, you're always going to get hotter easier...if you're hotter, you're going to sweat more...no big deal.

As for the glute shots, 1.5" is a good pin to use, but if you use a 1" and you're not getting as deep into the muscle as you would with a 1.5" that doesn't mean it won't be absorbed in to the system. It will still absorb, it will just take a little longer...again, no big deal.

As for your gear being fake, since your sex drive is up and you have had some gains in strength and size I'd say it is more then likely real. However, it could be underdosed and that's could be why youhaven't experienced as much of a gain as you expected. Even so, since this is your first cycle, a lot of guys automatically assume that once they start using AAS that they will simply explode into a new realm. True, gear does have a profound effect, but not at the level, some might believe. Further, like everything, gear effects everyone differently, some respond a lot better then others, some don't, but in general everyone responds at some level.

All in all, there is a lot of trial and error you have to put up with when you first start using. you'll find that certain things work better for you then others, certain drugs will help you more then others, certain combo's work better, etc. You could be taking a cycle of various things and another guy who is exactly like you is taking the same thing, he may respond a lot better then you, maybe you will...you just have to find what works for you. You have to view it just like training and diet, some things work better for some people.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 03:16:12 PM »
Thanks.  I guess I want to feel the way I  did on several occasions a month or so ago.  I was like superman in the gym, I kept adding weight to the bar and was able to perform my reps.  Now I am on sust, EQ, test P and test 400.  test p and test 400 started on May 5th.  however, if something does kick in, I won't know what it is.  I was wondering if I just drop maybe the sust and EQ and test 400 and just try the test p, i have two jugs or drop the sust, eq and test p and use the test 400 as I have 4 jugs of that.   I really have not gained any size or strength. Actually, I have lost about 1/2 to 3/4 " on my arms since starting the cycle on 3/19.  BTW, I have been  on the sust and Bold, 600mg each per week since 3/19 and just started the test p ed 50mg and test 400 (400mg per week) on 5/5, so I have taken 6 injection of test prop to date and I am scheduled to take 2nd injection of test 400 this saturday.

If it were you and you had the following left what would you do based on my results to date. I have 2 jugs of sust 300, 2 jugs of test P 100mg, 4 jugs of test-400 and about 3-4 injections left of the bold 400.

Thanks again for  all your help!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 03:28:06 PM »
I wonder if it's so underdosed that you gained for a bit, downregulated Nat production and are basically   at a stand still?  Time will tell.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 04:38:35 PM »
I wish the hell I knew!  It would have been a whole lot simpler if the gear was real/dosed correct in the first place and I would not be going through all this shit!!!  I am starting to think that someone does  not want me to  walk on the dark side!!!   I seem to have this black cloud hanging over me most of the time, which doesn't bring me good luck!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 07:20:49 PM »
Thanks.  I guess I want to feel the way I  did on several occasions a month or so ago.  I was like superman in the gym, I kept adding weight to the bar and was able to perform my reps.  Now I am on sust, EQ, test P and test 400.  test p and test 400 started on May 5th.  however, if something does kick in, I won't know what it is.  I was wondering if I just drop maybe the sust and EQ and test 400 and just try the test p, i have two jugs or drop the sust, eq and test p and use the test 400 as I have 4 jugs of that.   I really have not gained any size or strength. Actually, I have lost about 1/2 to 3/4 " on my arms since starting the cycle on 3/19.  BTW, I have been  on the sust and Bold, 600mg each per week since 3/19 and just started the test p ed 50mg and test 400 (400mg per week) on 5/5, so I have taken 6 injection of test prop to date and I am scheduled to take 2nd injection of test 400 this saturday.

If it were you and you had the following left what would you do based on my results to date. I have 2 jugs of sust 300, 2 jugs of test P 100mg, 4 jugs of test-400 and about 3-4 injections left of the bold 400.

Thanks again for  all your help!!
You need to simply stick to your original plan...don't start changing things dramatically because that's simply going to create more confusion for you. In the end, if the cycle doesn't work out like you'd hoped for, simply cut your losses and revamp for the next one. After all, one thing you've established already is who not to buy from.