Author Topic: Republican Congressmen beg Bush to stop dragging them into the toilet with him  (Read 853 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
http://thinkprogress.org/2007/05/09/iraq-meeting/

lol, thinkprogress. It always offers alot of insight when people post links

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.

12 Repugs took Bush to the woodshed yesterday and your comment is about Think Progress?

Another great post for egj13.  ::) ::) ::)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.

I agree, and some of these sites are more amusing than they are factual, from both sides.

Although the greater point of this thread is still valid, apparently Bush did get his ass handed to him by a group of politicians from his own party.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Tony Snow:  "Republicans are more united than ever".

How can he say this?  Eleven republicans just told the nation they put NO CREDIBILITY in Bush's progress report.  I mean, they are spitting in his face here.  THe disrespect of calling him a liar on this - it's incredible.   How can I believe Snow tomorrow when he feeds us this line of BS today?

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
I agree, and some of these sites are more amusing than they are factual, from both sides.

Although the greater point of this thread is still valid, apparently Bush did get his ass handed to him by a group of politicians from his own party.

I wasn't saying that the story wasn't true. The link provided just gives me insight into his outlook.