Author Topic: Life in prison for vegan couple hahaha  (Read 3677 times)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
I'm Nick's role model!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: Life in prison for vegan couple hahaha
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 09:33:15 PM »
Those bastards should be starved themselves.  >:(

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 09:35:57 PM »
Those vegan jackasses always act like they know everything, when in reality, they smell from the worst B.O. ever and have zero money and they eat at there local Hindu church feasting on wheatgrass and smoking pot.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 09:38:59 PM »
Those vegan jackasses always act like they know everything, when in reality, they smell from the worst B.O. ever and have zero money and they eat at there local Hindu church feasting on wheatgrass and smoking pot.

lol dude here in queens is even worse, f-in spices all over the avenue  >:(
#

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 09:46:43 PM »
Damn. This gives us Vegans a bad name :(.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 09:54:10 PM »
how the fuck can you give these people life when you have thousands of abortions every day?

you gonna give every slut who gets knocked up life ::)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 09:56:35 PM »
how the fuck can you give these people life when you have thousands of abortions every day?

you gonna give every slut who gets knocked up life ::)

Canada strikes again  ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2007, 10:13:34 PM »
Hippies have the most monster lack of understanding of reality I have ever known.

I know at least two hippies who think pretty well everything should be subsidized and that corporations are "greedy" for working for and earning their money and should be forced to donate it to charity, yet it is perfectly alright for them to consume between $200-$2,000 per month on drugs.  ::)

Epic fucking idiocy.

As for this legal decision being fair - that depends entirely on the intent of the parents.  If it truly happened by accident, they obviously shouldn't be in jail on a murder conviction.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2007, 10:39:13 PM »
You people really need to do more research before jumping to conclusions. The only people dumber than this couple is probably all of you assuming veganism killed the Baby.

The baby didn't die because he was fed a "Vegan diet". Millions of babies around the world are fed vegan diets and grow up healthily. The Baby clearly had a eating disorder and all they fed it was apple juice and soy milk. Then they failed to take it to the doctor when it got sick and malnourished. It had nothing to do with them being vegans. It had to do with them failing to properly feed the baby (which could easily of been done on a vegan diet) and also failing to seek medical attention for the child when it didn't eat what they fed it. Most babies diets aside from the mothers breast milk consist of vegetarian foods. Mashed up fruits and vegetables mostly.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2007, 10:52:27 PM »
ya craig titus and kelly ryan will get life

oh wait it says vegaN not vegaS  :-\

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 01:58:44 AM »
You people really need to do more research before jumping to conclusions. The only people dumber than this couple is probably all of you assuming veganism killed the Baby.

The baby didn't die because he was fed a "Vegan diet". Millions of babies around the world are fed vegan diets and grow up healthily. The Baby clearly had a eating disorder and all they fed it was apple juice and soy milk. Then they failed to take it to the doctor when it got sick and malnourished. It had nothing to do with them being vegans. It had to do with them failing to properly feed the baby (which could easily of been done on a vegan diet) and also failing to seek medical attention for the child when it didn't eat what they fed it. Most babies diets aside from the mothers breast milk consist of vegetarian foods. Mashed up fruits and vegetables mostly.

Still doesn't sound like a murder charge to me.  Involuntary manslaughter is one thing - or rather involuntary infanticide.  In law, there really needs to be a distinction between a being who does not even have the intelligence of an animal versus a full grown human being.  Simply taking human form is not a logical enough reason to class people of all ages in the same category.  I am still confused about the conviction.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 02:07:02 AM »
babies show like the most simple form of human emotion for wants / needs.. how couldn't they see the signs?

thats negligence.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2007, 02:09:01 AM »
babies show like the most simple form of human emotion for wants / needs.. how couldn't they see the signs?

thats negligence.

Negligence, definitely!  Murder...I don't think so.  ???  Not unless I'm missing some information.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2007, 05:37:59 AM »

It's obvious that your black and the reason why you are supporting a vegan diet.  A kid can't survive on soy milk and apple juice, its only a matter of time before the kid will be malnutritioned.  And yes, they fucked up twice by not taking him to the hospital.  What babies grow up healthy on vegan diets?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2007, 06:22:01 AM »
It would be useful to know what instructions the judge gave the jury.

But in the absence of that information, I'm going to blame the jury for not aquitting on the "malice murder" (whatever that is) and felony murder charges. [The judge's hand was forced after that.] It's very difficult for me to believe that the facts support such charges.

I don't give a fuck whether you hate vegans or not. Falsely convicting them of trumped-up murder charges is not an appropriate expression of your feelings.

This is bigotry - plain and simple.

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2007, 08:10:19 AM »
Negligence, definitely!  Murder...I don't think so.  ???  Not unless I'm missing some information.

The baby died. 
It showed definite signs it was dying, and they ignored them, failing to take the baby to medical professionals. 

Negligence resulting in death....definitely more than simple negligence. 
Failing to clean my dog's cage is negligence. 
Watching a baby starve to death, and doing nothing about it should IMO, be classified slightly different.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2007, 08:53:45 AM »
The baby died. 
It showed definite signs it was dying, and they ignored them, failing to take the baby to medical professionals. 

Negligence resulting in death....definitely more than simple negligence. 
Failing to clean my dog's cage is negligence. 
Watching a baby starve to death, and doing nothing about it should IMO, be classified slightly different.

Agree
#

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2007, 09:01:11 AM »
It's obvious that your blackand the reason why you are supporting a vegan diet.  A kid can't survive on soy milk and apple juice, its only a matter of time before the kid will be malnutritioned.  And yes, they fucked up twice by not taking him to the hospital.  What babies grow up healthy on vegan diets?

What does being black have to do with it?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2007, 09:11:30 AM »
What does being black have to do with it?
\Just stating a point that blacks are big on vegan diet

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2007, 09:13:38 AM »
\Just stating a point that blacks are big on vegan diet

I see its obvious you know nothing about black people.

Carry on

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2007, 09:15:04 AM »

Carry on

;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2007, 09:25:10 AM »
I agree with Matt.  They are certainly guilty of involuntary manslaughter, but murder and "malice murder" (whetever that is) is a huge stretch unless there are some facts I'm not aware of. 

No one is saying let them go... put them in county for six months or a year to make a statement, but to charge them with murder and send them away for life if all they are guilty of is being stupid seems disproportinate to the act.
Ron: "I am lazy."

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2007, 10:02:09 AM »

Carry on
You going to deny that alot of blacks eat a vegan diet.  Don't just look at American blacks, I'm talking about blacks around the world.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2007, 10:06:04 AM »
You going to deny that alot of blacks eat a vegan diet.  Don't just look at American blacks, I'm talking about blacks around the world.

Well, for one I think its hard to generalise millions of people, but nevertheless speaking for my region of the world I actually don't know any black people who are vegans. I personally just finished eating chicken tenderloins ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2007, 10:17:28 AM »

Carry on
LOL. I think it's safe to say he's never shared a home-cooked meal with 'negroes.'   :D

/the macaroni as a table staple, still mystifies me, tho