Author Topic: Iraqi government to take 2 month vacation  (Read 467 times)

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
Iraqi government to take 2 month vacation
« on: May 10, 2007, 05:16:19 AM »
If they do this I will support a full withdrawl the next day (I know it won't happen) but I will be on pissed off guy. If we let them take a vactaion you will never hear me utter a word of support again.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Iraqi government to take 2 month vacation
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 05:26:38 AM »
yeah, they planned a 2 month vacation, while our men die every day.  After hearing the criticism, bush muttered something about Cheney being over there to talk them out of it.  I shook my head at just how silly and juvenile that is - travelling around the world to ask them not to take a break as our men bleed everyday.  Insane.

My opinion is that this is theater.  The war is designed to last another 10 years of conflicts and skirmishes and chaos.  The leaders know this, and they are gonna do their 8 months a year of work, just like congress and president does here.  they're pacing themselves.  Period.  This isn't designed to be won by September.  THis is designed to declare a level 2 victory in Oct 2008 (before elections) and 2015 as we finish milking the oil.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
Re: Iraqi government to take 2 month vacation
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 05:36:05 AM »
yeah, they planned a 2 month vacation, while our men die every day.  After hearing the criticism, bush muttered something about Cheney being over there to talk them out of it.  I shook my head at just how silly and juvenile that is - travelling around the world to ask them not to take a break as our men bleed everyday.  Insane.

My opinion is that this is theater.  The war is designed to last another 10 years of conflicts and skirmishes and chaos.  The leaders know this, and they are gonna do their 8 months a year of work, just like congress and president does here.  they're pacing themselves.  Period.  This isn't designed to be won by September.  THis is designed to declare a level 2 victory in Oct 2008 (before elections) and 2015 as we finish milking the oil.

I don't care the reason, but if it happens I am done supporting the war as a military member.