Author Topic: What would Mr I. say if Bill Clinton was currently in charge?  (Read 1817 times)

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
Re: What would Mr I. say if Bill Clinton was currently in charge?
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2007, 05:32:53 AM »
I don't understand - if it is all the libs fault, why do the terrorists attack the US (which is centre right) and not some of the more left wing inclined countries (such as the ones in the EU)?

it isn't the democrats fault that we are hated. Americans in general are a confident sucessful group. No one likes people like that, they always hate the best. The US is the best.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2007, 08:00:38 AM »
Look...liberals promote a more loose life style..say what u want but Christian Conservatives tend to try and lead a god fearing, no booze,drugs ,sex...fun and some cons look at our society in general and say that the relative decandence of our society makes them hate us. I could care less but books have been written about the subject.
L

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2007, 03:44:14 AM »

Fucks sake man, you cannot dismiss it as "everyday intel".  The fucking head of the CIA flies across the country to hand deliver an envolep and they don't read it.  Fuck, joe.  Please tell me you're not this gullible as to believe they didn't take the threat seriously.

240, you will never change the mind of a "water carrying" member of the Repugs.

Mr I is drunk on Bush and Limbaugh's Koolaid.