Author Topic: Funny dream  (Read 3613 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Funny dream
« on: May 10, 2007, 12:48:31 PM »
I was in the presence of steroids and figured, rather then completely waste them, I'd shoot some.  So, after taking a shot I almost instantly felt bigger/stronger, it was something.  I then thought, damn, that was so easy and none of this is from my hard work, what a joke.  I felt like a piece of dogshit and thought, "I'm just like every other douchebag in the gym now."
Luckily, I woke up and realized...I'm the Natural Express.  I own 2nd rate juicers for fun...haha  Must be a horrid feeling knowing you suck even on gear.
Good luck.
N

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Funny dream
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 12:49:55 PM »
I was in the presence of steroids and figured, rather then completely waste them, I'd shoot some.  So, after taking a shot I almost instantly felt bigger/stronger, it was something.  I then thought, damn, that was so easy and none of this is from my hard work, what a joke.  I felt like a piece of dogshit and thought, "I'm just like every other douchebag in the gym now."
Luckily, I woke up and realized...I'm the Natural Express.  I own 2nd rate juicers for fun...haha  Must be a horrid feeling knowing you suck even on gear.
Good luck.

hahha croach you're a fuckin legend ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 12:52:07 PM »
Good luck.

Funny, but you sound insecure ??

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 12:57:05 PM »
Funny, but you sound insecure ??
Yes, I felt like an insecure clown for a second.  Then I woke up, that's the point.
N

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 12:58:11 PM »
Yes, I felt like an insecure clown for a second.  Then I woke up, that's the point.

Oh got it.  Have you ever done a cycle?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 12:59:27 PM »
Oh got it.  Have you ever done a cycle?
sure he has. that's why he is so "against" juicing ::) ..... you're not to smart right?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 01:00:54 PM »
Good luck.
hahahahahaha, i love the "Good Luck" at the end, good stuff. ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 01:01:29 PM »
sure he has. that's why he is so "against" juicing ::) ..... you're not to smart right?

Sorry I don't follow the "Get Big Drama".  Which would actually make me smart.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 01:02:50 PM »
Sorry I don't follow the "Get Big Drama".  Which would actually make me smart.

ehhh reading all threads on getbig to be smart? no in order to be smart you would have a basic understanding of sarcasm.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2007, 02:06:06 PM »
ehhh reading all threads on getbig to be smart? no in order to be smart you would have a basic understanding of sarcasm.
I can say, my IQ has gone up a few points since posting on getbig.  Talk of synthol, gay 4 pay, steroids, and gh....really makes you a well versed and rounded individual.
Thanks everyone!
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 02:16:02 PM »
hahah, The Natural Board.  Yeah, better not hurt some sorry juicers feelings here...haha  Brilliant!
N

EbBnFlO

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 05:47:50 PM »
yea some juicers look soo bad you wonder why even do it. This one juicer at my gym  whom i have figured out is the supplier to most of these guys. Looks so horrible.He has huge legs  and lates everything elseon him looks so horrible his arms are blobby and he has the turtle belly jutting out and a decent pair of breasts. Ju st wonder if he sees in the mirror what the rest of us see. I think his BP may spike up and down cuz some days he is all red even his bald head.