Author Topic: Cycle Advice  (Read 1276 times)

46Defense

• Getbig I
Cycle Advice
« on: May 10, 2007, 01:53:35 PM »
I have been working out for 14 years, the first 9 of them naturally and done cycles the last 5 years. (only doing roughly 1 10-12 week cycle a year). Within the last year my gym time has really suffered due to working ungodly weekly hours & tying to maintain my relationship. Since I am now going to be married soon I  have kind of been contemplating retirement from the juice. However I feel I really need to get my lifting jumpstarted again. I have been contemplating a mild cycle of something but considering I have done alot of different things in the past(D-bo,Winny,sust,EQ,Primo,Prop,Cyp,Decca)  I don't know if a mild cycle would be even worth it. I've even heard stuff about tribbulus sp? being effective as a legal supplement but I have my doubts on anything legal. Juice is basically the same price ad you know you'll get results.

If anyone can offer some advice on something that they would reccomend I would greatly appreciate it.
thanks

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Cycle Advice
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 04:37:36 PM »
Forget the OTC stuff esp if youve used real deal. It will dissappoint, and its not cheap.
Might want to consider feeling out future Ms on the issue too? My wife was real clear how I live before we
got married. Milder stuff (and tight diet) w/ some kind of a injectable base to smooth out the hormonal bumps can make for nice looking quality. Not like a big suppressive Teso bloat-a-thon.

Tprop,Stanoz,Primo, Var,HGH?

Trib? I do think it raises libido a little. Thats all. Dont use it alone as a PCT. You wont gain any muscle off it.

46Defense

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 01:12:26 PM »
thanks, anyone else have any advice? :-\

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 04:41:56 AM »
Keep it simple:
750 mg sust per week
for 16 weeks
+6 weeks dianabol 30mg per day (at the start)
Three weeks after the last sust injection take 20mg nolvadex for four weeks.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 06:04:38 AM »
keep it simple and basic

500mg test E a week for 12 to 16 weeks

and d-bol if you want. no need for a bunch of shit if your really not going to get into it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 10:03:49 AM »
What trab said is correct.

As far as the cycle itself, give us some kind of basic idea of something you'd like to do. There are a million combos you could use, so it's hard to just randomly lay something out. What are your goals also, bulking, leaning out, what?

46Defense

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 02:13:57 PM »
What trab said is correct.

As far as the cycle itself, give us some kind of basic idea of something you'd like to do. There are a million combos you could use, so it's hard to just randomly lay something out. What are your goals also, bulking, leaning out, what?
Well I'm 6 foot tall and have lost a little size due to my recent slacking. :-[ I have a natural tendency to lose size easily during layoff periods. Though I still have a real solid foundation. I would just like to add some real lean qaulity size and I have used Winny in the past to do this. I always injected it in the shoulders and I've always found it quick and easy. I'm thinking of going that route again but I'm trying to keep my injections down with the test as little as possibe. I'm guessing sust would be the best route? What would be the smallest dose of test I could get away with weekly?
thanks for the help

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 03:07:30 PM »
Well I'm 6 foot tall and have lost a little size due to my recent slacking. :-[ I have a natural tendency to lose size easily during layoff periods. Though I still have a real solid foundation. I would just like to add some real lean qaulity size and I have used Winny in the past to do this. I always injected it in the shoulders and I've always found it quick and easy. I'm thinking of going that route again but I'm trying to keep my injections down with the test as little as possibe. I'm guessing sust would be the best route? What would be the smallest dose of test I could get away with weekly?
thanks for the help
If you want to inject test as infrequently as possible, you need to go with enanthate or cypionate. I suggest you read http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=92379.0

This is a good basic cycle, and if yo wanted to throw in winny with it that would be fine.