Author Topic: Reverse grip bench press 315 for 21!!!  (Read 2893 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Reverse grip bench press 315 for 21!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2007, 09:00:06 AM »
Exactly, it's always these late-teen/early-20 something frat boy types that take their monthly allowance from their parents and buy cheap gear, make no gains in size or strength, but always maintain "ripped abs" year round because they're ectomorphic hardgainer physiques allow them to consume donuts like 70s-era bbs did liver tablets and still maintain 8% bf yet they can't press a gallon of milk with 2 hands and a spot to save their lives.
hahahahahaha, i also love the "yeah you're 250 pounds with 19 arms but if you dieted down to 170 at 2 percent bodyfat like me you'd have 7 inch arms and 12 inch legs and i'd dwarf you, shit, i could lift twice the weight you lift if i was 96 percent bodyfat like you". ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Reverse grip bench press 315 for 21!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2007, 09:05:56 AM »
hahahahahaha, i also love the "yeah you're 250 pounds with 19 arms but if you dieted down to 170 at 2 percent bodyfat like me you'd have 7 inch arms and 12 inch legs and i'd dwarf you, shit, i could lift twice the weight you lift if i was 96 percent bodyfat like you". ;D

AHAAHAHHAH!!!!  Ah yes, the classic "you're actually huge and I'm intimidated and completely humbled, yet so insecure I'm gonna find a ridiculous, pathetic way to make my physique seem better than yours and stroke my bruised ego at the same time despite the fact I'll never actually be strong enough to help you re-rack your weights even with a pro bb's cycle of gear coursing through my 160lb frame" ploy.