Author Topic: A.P. possible bust???  (Read 21729 times)

whitewidow

Re: A.P. possible bust???
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2007, 10:51:11 PM »
Well thats what the letters are about. The Govt. is giving people the chance to petition them keeping the $$. Also I have heard from a good bro that some people who ordered excessive amounts have been visited by LE!

Thats what I heard too. I heard a few got visits. but for the most part everyone just got that huge multi page letter. if AP did not get immunity he is a dumbass because he helped LE big time.AP camp had all orders from 2005 and on on file what it was how it was payed for who it was shipped too, board names-emails everything. so even if you ordered before april 3rd they know about it... if you ordered at all they know!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2007, 12:13:21 AM »
Thats what I heard too. I heard a few got visits. but for the most part everyone just got that huge multi page letter. if AP did not get immunity he is a dumbass because he helped LE big time.AP camp had all orders from 2005 and on on file what it was how it was payed for who it was shipped too, board names-emails everything. so even if you ordered before april 3rd they know about it... if you ordered at all they know!

If I had $5K to spend on Anabolics, it wouldn't be from a UG.

There's nothing scary about a visit from LE.......it's about what evidence they have.

If they're only visiting, it means they don't have much.

If they had probably cause, they'd be breaking down your door with a search warrant.

There's only so much time and resource money to go after people and most of it is allocated to busting hard drug dealers, not AAS dealers.

Busting steroid sellers is considered secondary, if that.

It must be a slow summer in LA for busting dealers if they're concerned about a UG trafficking less than 100K.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

whitewidow

« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2007, 12:41:20 AM »
If I had $5K to spend on Anabolics, it wouldn't be from a UG.

There's nothing scary about a visit from LE.......it's about what evidence they have.

If they're only visiting, it means they don't have much.

If they had probably cause, they'd be breaking down your door with a search warrant.

There's only so much time and resource money to go after people and most of it is allocated to busting hard drug dealers, not AAS dealers.

Busting steroid sellers is considered secondary, if that.

It must be a slow summer in LA for busting dealers if they're concerned about a UG trafficking less than 100K.   :-X

DIV

I think LA police got heat from the fda to persue these guys. I dont think there is anything small time about 100K in less than a month. in this game everything is double or triple profit so making 50-60grand a month is not bad at all. thats worth going after I know alot of citys local police and DEA would be all over that sh*t.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2007, 04:53:33 AM »
A buddy told me that a while ago something similar to this happened with another source.  He said he got a visit from LE while he was at work!  They pretty much just told him never to do it again and that they were watching him.  Nothing more came of it, he was a pretty small time buyer relatively speaking.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2007, 06:27:05 AM »
True, but they can't do much considering the transaction never took place.

The Feds essentially stole these people's money.

A conspiracy charge at most?

Rick Collins would send them packing....

DIV

Any decent lawyer would send them packing.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2007, 07:58:28 AM »
Theres a lot of big fish to fry. A Ex IRS/FBI agent I know says, "It takes $1,000,000+ min back taxes to get IMMEDIATE attn".  But small investigations go on and on...

If you need a Atty, make sure you get a experienced defense atty. NACDL lable.
The last legal fees here, for run of the mill probate work ran me $200 hr, billed @ 15min minimums...
That is, a 2 min Phone call is - $50! >:(

And, The damn Legal bills allways continue to come in for MONTHS after the issue is dead and gone. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2007, 02:05:50 PM »
I think people are getting way too paranoid about this AP shit. So they know everyone's order for the past two years. If you've ordered a small ammount they're not going to waste the time to go after you - it wouldn't be worth the officers time, DA's time, & judge's time for a couple hundred dollars in steroids (most of whom don't have the gear anymore). The people who should be sweating are the guys who ordered $1000's (& actually got the gear). Other then that I think it's a scare tactic. Think about it for a minute. They put the word out that they know everything sold by AP for the past couple year & who bought it from him that's bound to scare people. If anything I'd be welling to bet they're trying to scare people out of the business & I'd bet they did (maybe 25-30% of those who bought from him). I've also seen several sellers closing up shop.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2007, 03:57:47 PM »
I think LA police got heat from the fda to persue these guys. I dont think there is anything small time about 100K in less than a month. in this game everything is double or triple profit so making 50-60grand a month is not bad at all. thats worth going after I know alot of citys local police and DEA would be all over that sh*t.

That must be the reason, baby Widow.

I just can't see LA cops getting frisky over steroid dealers.

There are so many other high profile issues to deal with.

It must have been dumped in their lap by the DEA or some other Federal agency.

People are paranoid by nature, but really, it does all come down to money.

DIV

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2007, 04:04:05 PM »
This is coming down from On High! Prolly W had his wennie go limp on Deca back in the day and
never lived it down ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2007, 04:06:00 PM »
This is coming down from On High! Prolly W had his wennie go limp on Deca back in the day and
never lived it down ;D

It's been like this for the last year plus....

I can't even imagine buying anything in bulk these days.

It's a shame.   :-X

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2007, 04:22:36 PM »
It's been like this for the last year plus....

I can't even imagine buying anything in bulk these days.

It's a shame.   :-X

DIV

No kidding.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.

DIVISION

• Getbig V

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2007, 03:18:37 PM »
Can you copy and paste, Mr. Ewok?   :-X

DIV

Just join the damn board like everyone else mr special
U

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2007, 03:23:23 PM »
Just join the damn board like everyone else mr special

I can't be a member of every forum.......

I don't have that kind of time or patience, Udez.

Plus.......this forum is just more relaxed.

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2007, 03:24:29 PM »
Can you copy and paste, Mr. Ewok?   :-X

DIV

It's like 40-50 posts. Email me & I'll give you access to my account.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2007, 03:25:59 PM »
apventas 
Junior Member   Join Date: Nov 2006

Anabolic Pharms bust update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys just some info that I got in SSB from GYMACE board admin, they are taking matter very serious..............

Quote from GYMACE in Law forum in SSB

http://www.steroidsuperboard.com/boa...howtopic=36918

"All those who did biz with AP since 2005 until now are on this list released by feds.
It states your full name, address, board ID and email address in addition to exact date when and what gear was purchased, method of payment (includes MTCN, cash in mail dc# etc)...everything! List is in my hands, it is incredible sight. Do not PM me asking are you on this list, becuase if you did biz with him, you surely are.

Conclusion:

A.P. gave feds password of his email accounts and they know everything!!
I recognize many names and addies, they have never been changed. Please, I beg you: cancel all those addresses, close PO Boxes and take all other necessary measures. Feds most likely won't go after you unless you've been ordering tons of gear and I can see dozens of such clients. They can use your info to go after other sources and that's what is worrying factor.

From this day forward we will be banning on slightest suspicion of someone being associated with LE, we reserve the right not to explain ourselves. 10 mods on this board have banning powers and they have my blessing to shoot on sight.

1 more thing, disclaimer of some sort:

I decided to post this in open and will take all responsabilities. SSB Mods were in no way involved in deciding if this info should be posted or not! I am board administrator and stand behind my decision. No other admin or staff member has anything to do with this. "

apventas
View Public Profile
Send a private message to apventas
Find all posts by apventas
Add apventas to Your Buddy List

#2       Yesterday, 08:27 PM 
 slewdem 
Junior Member   Join Date: Jun 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why are you posting this here if you are from SSB you already know

slewdem
View Public Profile
Send a private message to slewdem
Find all posts by slewdem
Add slewdem to Your Buddy List

#3       Yesterday, 08:30 PM 
 purevi1 
Donating Member   Join Date: Feb 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewdem 

maybe cause some of us arent part of SSB

unholiest member @muscle-unlimited.com

purevi1
View Public Profile
Send a private message to purevi1
Find all posts by purevi1
Add purevi1 to Your Buddy List

#4       Yesterday, 08:45 PM 
notanormalgent 
Senior Member   Join Date: Feb 2006

Wow....I'm so glad I never ordered from AP...

notanormalgent
View Public Profile
Send a private message to notanormalgent
Find all posts by notanormalgent
Add notanormalgent to Your Buddy List

#5       Yesterday, 08:49 PM 
colossus 
Junior Member   Join Date: Nov 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanormalgent 

It doesnt really matter if you ordered from him or not. If you ordered from ANY source.......this is a possible outcome. We all need to lay low.....

colossus
View Public Profile
Send a private message to colossus
Find all posts by colossus
Add colossus to Your Buddy List

#6       Yesterday, 08:50 PM 
Zambon 
GXGR Rep   Join Date: Jul 2004

This is a total mess.

Zambon
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Zambon
Find all posts by Zambon
Add Zambon to Your Buddy List

#7       Yesterday, 08:53 PM 
colossus 

There is only one thing i worry about. People singing like parrots. Big buyers from sources usually have a couple sources they order from. Squeeze the shit out of the bulk buyers from AP and who knows what/who will get ratted on......

colossus
View Public Profile

#8       Yesterday, 09:19 PM 
 chest6 
Senior Member   Join Date: Oct 2005

Why is everyone doing this?

Why does everyone feel the need to talk about it? If you ordered..you get the letter etc.

chest6
View Public Profile
Send a private message to chest6
Find all posts by chest6
Add chest6 to Your Buddy List

#9       Yesterday, 09:22 PM 
 fighteveryone 
Outlaw Owl Master   Join Date: Mar 2005

Quote:

same here.

I.D.S.
NYHC

fighteveryone
View Public Profile
Send a private message to fighteveryone
Send email to fighteveryone
Find all posts by fighteveryone
Add fighteveryone to Your Buddy List

#10       Yesterday, 09:22 PM 
colossus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chest6 

Why does everyone feel the need to talk about it? If you ordered..you get the letter etc.

Your right, we shouldnt communicate anything with eachother. Nobody should have said anything about AP or his bust, nobody should say anything about the letters, hell why are we even here.........If im not mistaken..the entire idea of a message board is communication? Or am i wrong?

colossus
View Public Profile

#11       Today, 12:49 AM 
apventas 

Quote:

Bro the forum is to share information pertinant to our hobbies, basically the idea is to inform what is happening out there.........there are always a fallout that may spill.......first of all is a remainder to follow all the precautions when ordering, some of us been in the game long time and some times still forget some of the basics while ordering........

Keep safe, been a witch hunt for some times..............

apventas
View Public Profile

#12       Today, 01:19 AM 
tomtom 
Senior Member   Join Date: Nov 2004

Very good post.

tomtom
View Public Profile
Send a private message to tomtom
Send email to tomtom
Find all posts by tomtom
Add tomtom to Your Buddy List

#13       Today, 02:55 AM 
Fullybuilt 
Senior Member   Join Date: Jun 2006

Im glad I never ordered from AP either and thank god someone hacked my computer and ordered a small order from LS. Oh well, not my fault

Fullybuilt
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Fullybuilt
Find all posts by Fullybuilt
Add Fullybuilt to Your Buddy List

#14       Today, 04:27 AM 
 juaneye 
Senior Member   Join Date: Jan 2007

the lesson here is...if you get busted, just shut the fuck up! you're going to jail anyway. if you can't do the time, then don't do the crime. just don't be a little "rat" bitch, take it like a man and look out between the bars for a while. your first miranda right is the right to silence...use it. AP is obviously a big pussy, he's gonna do time, i hope it's wearing a snitch jacket.

juaneye
View Public Profile
Send a private message to juaneye
Send email to juaneye
Find all posts by juaneye
Add juaneye to Your Buddy List

#15       Today, 04:39 AM 
colossus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by juaneye 
the lesson here is...if you get busted, just shut the fuck up! you're going to jail anyway. if you can't do the time, then don't do the crime. just don't be a little "rat" bitch, take it like a man and look out between the bars for a while. your first miranda right is the right to silence...use it. AP is obviously a big pussy, he's gonna do time, i hope it's wearing a snitch jacket.

Only if this would happen. The truth is......99% of the time people arent going to be willing to face the music to protect someone else. Face time or sing like a parrot about people youve never even met in real life? I can hear the music already..........it sucks, but its the truth. Theres no real consequence for those who choose to rat as nobody has even seen eachother.........

colossus
View Public Profile

#16       Today, 07:47 AM 
 Whitetigerrep 
Approved Member   Join Date: May 2006

Look guys the feds assume some guys are really fucking dumb. Thats why they're sending out letters to claim etc. They don't have the resources and hopefully don't have the inclination, to go after all of the regular guys who are ordering for themselves.

I agree though that all of this has become too risky to be involved in. Just not worth it anymore.

Whitetigerrep
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Whitetigerrep
Find all posts by Whitetigerrep
Add Whitetigerrep to Your Buddy List

#17       Today, 08:46 AM 
Confused 
Junior Member   Join Date: Jul 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by apventas 
Hey guys just some info that I got in SSB from GYMACE board admin, they are taking matter very serious..............

"All those who did biz with AP since 2005 until now are on this list released by feds.It states your full name, address, board ID and email address in addition to exact date when and what gear was purchased, method of payment (includes MTCN, cash in mail dc# etc)...everything! List is in my hands, it is incredible sight. Do not PM me asking are you on this list, becuase if you did biz with him, you surely are.

Conclusion:

I recognize many names and addies, they have never been changed. Please, I beg you: cancel all those addresses, close PO Boxes and take all other necessary measures. Feds most likely won't go after you unless you've been ordering tons of gear and I can see dozens of such clients. They can use your info to go after other sources and that's what is worrying factor.

From this day forward we will be banning on slightest suspicion of someone being associated with LE, we reserve the right not to explain ourselves. 10 mods on this board have banning powers and they have my blessing to shoot on sight.

I decided to post this in open and will take all responsabilities. SSB Mods were in no way involved in deciding if this info should be posted or not! I am board administrator and stand behind my decision. No other admin or staff member has anything to do with this. "

You are saying this list is from 2005...but these two threads are saying this list from the feds is from april til now. so which is it???

http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=39398
http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=39410

I wish someone with some cerdability would post as to which it is.

Confused
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Confused
Find all posts by Confused
Add Confused to Your Buddy List

#18       Today, 08:58 AM 
spanky 
Senior Member   Join Date: Sep 2004

I was wondering the same thing. It sounded at first that it was for collections from April to May. But then you keep hearing 2005. There are guys on here that have said list in hand. Should be easy enough to clarify.

spanky
View Public Profile
Send a private message to spanky
Send email to spanky
Find all posts by spanky
Add spanky to Your Buddy List

#19       Today, 10:24 AM 
MuscleUporShutUp 
Senior Member   Join Date: Mar 2005

what is considered big buyer, $900 or more or $500 and more?.......

MuscleUporShutUp
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MuscleUporShutUp
Find all posts by MuscleUporShutUp
Add MuscleUporShutUp to Your Buddy List

#20       Today, 10:38 AM 
 Hi-Cal 
Senior Member   Join Date: Jun 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleUporShutUp 

Depends if your locals are bored. If the feds don't feel like spending the time on the small fish, the feds WILL contact the locals and let them decide if they wanna mess with you or not.

Hi-Cal
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Hi-Cal
Send email to Hi-Cal
Visit Hi-Cal's homepage!
Find all posts by Hi-Cal
Add Hi-Cal to Your Buddy List

#21       Today, 10:44 AM 
MuscleUporShutUp 

ok, i see, i havent gotten a letter or anything but i have never had a package sent to the same house within a year of eachother.

MuscleUporShutUp
View Public Profile

#22       Today, 11:08 AM 
 Hi-Cal 

LOL! Where did that rule come in? I missed that part of "Legal Muscle".
j/k

Hi-Cal
View Public Profile
Send email to Hi-Cal
Visit Hi-Cal's homepage!
Find all posts by Hi-Cal

#23       Today, 11:19 AM 
g-man 
Senior Member   Join Date: Mar 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetigerrep 
Look guys the feds assume some guys are really fucking dumb. Thats why they're sending out letters to claim etc. They don't have the resources and hopefully don't have the inclination, to go after all of the regular guys who are ordering for themselves.

I agree though that all of this has become too risky to be involved in. Just not worth it anymore.

the letters are just a formality.. they arent trying to get more people by having people respond.. they have to follow the laws and it states that any parties involved in a seizure have the right to dispute it.. same as if you were arrested with drugs in your car and had 5k on you. you have the right to dispute the funds seized were not drug related etc.. this is a little different cause nobody has been arrested that lost $$.. i would be shocked if that list wasnt forwarded to the local police for the guys that spent some big dollars.. its easy to pick out who was a personal user and who was a dealer..

g-man
View Public Profile
Send a private message to g-man
Find all posts by g-man
Add g-man to Your Buddy List

#24       Today, 11:41 AM 
Confused 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky 
I was wondering the same thing. It sounded at first that it was for collections from April to May. But then you keep hearing 2005. There are guys on here that have said list in hand. Should be easy enough to clarify.

You would think so. I'm starting to think that some of the people stirring the pot are not who they appear to be. Seems spreading fear and panic would be something that LE would want to do. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, all I'm saying is that until a credible vet or mod clears up the whole "list" thing then something seems fishy.

What are the dates on the list? That should be good enough even.

Confused
View Public Profile

#25       Today, 11:47 AM 
 Hi-Cal 

Or better yet, pass out the list. If it's public record, then fine. If not, how does someone have that list? Drug dealers usually don't get federal documents.

U

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2007, 03:26:48 PM »
superbee 
Senior Member   Join Date: Feb 2005

I would say he kept a client list from 2005???

If that's the case, that was 2 addresses ago and one name ago...

superbee
View Public Profile
Send a private message to superbee
Send email to superbee
Find all posts by superbee
Add superbee to Your Buddy List

#27       Today, 12:17 PM 
Confused 

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbee 
I would say he kept a client list from 2005???

If that's the case, that was 2 addresses ago and one name ago...

Maybe he did, but hummmm, how would it be that only Gymace has this list 'in my hands' that dates to 2005? Nobody else has posted that, they have only posted that the list was either from the bust date in April or no date at all was mentioned. Besides, TWO YEARS worth of names and addy's doesn't add up to 12 pages. Seems like it would be A LOT more...

I'm not saying that if you ordered from AP before those dates then you are all good. You should clean house and hard drive if you ever ordered, but this whole 2005 thing from gymace is suspect at best imho.

Confused
View Public Profile

#28       Today, 01:17 PM 
g-man 

the list itself is from early april to may.. thats the time they ran the sting operation.. you have to assume AP had emails and client list from just before that.. did he give the list of clients back all the way to 05 i have no clue but the federal docs were from april 5th til may15th or so.. if you placed an order between those dates you are on the list..

he was busted on april 3rd.. the feds put the sting into effect real quick to start taking order on april 5th.. the same reason this bust never came out publicly til after the sting..

Last edited by g-man : Today at 01:19 PM.

g-man
View Public Profile
Find all posts by g-man

#29       Today, 01:21 PM 
spanky 

I think what G Man says is correct (only an assumption). When we hear 12 pages versus 20 something pages, I believe that to mean 12 front and back and once scanned into PDF format, 20 something.

Last edited by spanky : Today at 02:05 PM.

spanky
View Public Profile
Send email to spanky
Find all posts by spanky

#30       Today, 01:44 PM 
 Micro 
Senior Member   Join Date: Apr 2004

Over on SSB it say's 29 pages and everyone on that list is going to get one of those list in the mail with everyone's info.

Micro

Micro
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Micro
Send email to Micro
Find all posts by Micro
Add Micro to Your Buddy List

#31       Today, 02:11 PM 
spanky 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro 
Over on SSB it say's 29 pages and everyone on that list is going to get one of those list in the mail with everyone's info.

Micro

Ok, so anyone that ordered between April 5th 2007 and May 19th 2007 will be receiving a letter. That's still no reason to overlook the obvious, stay safe. It's better than having bros rushing home on their lunch hour to check the fucking mailbox.

spanky
View Public Profile
Send email to spanky
Find all posts by spanky

#32       Today, 04:09 PM 
meat250 
Senior Member   Join Date: Jul 2004

settle down people, a friend of mine ordered a while back and it was only a personal order, but there is no need to trip out they cannot persue every 400$ order that would cost too much money and effort....just chill

Meat

meat250
View Public Profile
Send a private message to meat250
Find all posts by meat250
Add meat250 to Your Buddy List

#33       Today, 04:30 PM 
Rimbaud 
Senior Member   Join Date: Jan 2006

So who has this list? This shit is getting out of control. If nothing else I'd like to see it in order to see who's in my area that could be in trouble.

Rimbaud
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Rimbaud
Send email to Rimbaud
Find all posts by Rimbaud
Add Rimbaud to Your Buddy List

#34       Today, 04:56 PM 
superbee 
Senior Member   Join Date: Feb 2005

3 threads on this crap is getting confusing as all hell

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2007, 03:29:22 PM »
apventas 

Anabolic Pharms bust update

"All those who did biz with AP since 2005 until now are on this list released by feds.
It states your full name, address, board ID and email address in addition to exact date when and what gear was purchased, method of payment (includes MTCN, cash in mail dc# etc)...everything! List is in my hands, it is incredible sight. Do not PM me asking are you on this list, becuase if you did biz with him, you surely are.

Conclusion:

apventas
View Public Profile

#2       Yesterday, 08:27 PM 
 slewdem 
Junior Member   Join Date: Jun 2007

slewdem
View Public Profile
Send a private message to slewdem
Find all posts by slewdem
Add slewdem to Your Buddy List

#3       Yesterday, 08:30 PM 
 purevi1 
Donating Member   Join Date: Feb 2005

Quote:

maybe cause some of us arent part of SSB

unholiest member @muscle-unlimited.com

purevi1
View Public Profile
Send a private message to purevi1
Find all posts by purevi1
Add purevi1 to Your Buddy List

#4       Yesterday, 08:45 PM 
notanormalgent 
Senior Member   Join Date: Feb 2006

notanormalgent
View Public Profile
Send a private message to notanormalgent
Find all posts by notanormalgent
Add notanormalgent to Your Buddy List

#5       Yesterday, 08:49 PM 
colossus 

Quote:

It doesnt really matter if you ordered from him or not. If you ordered from ANY source.......this is a possible outcome. We all need to lay low.....

colossus
View Public Profile

#6       Yesterday, 08:50 PM 
Zambon 
GXGR Rep   Join Date: Jul 2004

This is a total mess.

Zambon
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Zambon
Find all posts by Zambon
Add Zambon to Your Buddy List

#7       Yesterday, 08:53 PM 
colossus 

There is only one thing i worry about. People singing like parrots. Big buyers from sources usually have a couple sources they order from. Squeeze the shit out of the bulk buyers from AP and who knows what/who will get ratted on......

colossus
View Public Profile

#8       Yesterday, 09:19 PM 
 chest6 
Senior Member   Join Date: Oct 2005

chest6
View Public Profile
Send a private message to chest6
Find all posts by chest6
Add chest6 to Your Buddy List

#9       Yesterday, 09:22 PM 
 fighteveryone 
Outlaw Owl Master   Join Date: Mar 2005

Quote:

same here.

I.D.S.
NYHC

fighteveryone
View Public Profile
Send a private message to fighteveryone
Send email to fighteveryone
Find all posts by fighteveryone
Add fighteveryone to Your Buddy List

#10       Yesterday, 09:22 PM 
colossus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chest6 

Your right, we shouldnt communicate anything with eachother. Nobody should have said anything about AP or his bust, nobody should say anything about the letters, hell why are we even here.........If im not mistaken..the entire idea of a message board is communication? Or am i wrong?

colossus
View Public Profile

#11       Today, 12:49 AM 
apventas 

Quote:

Bro the forum is to share information pertinant to our hobbies, basically the idea is to inform what is happening out there.........there are always a fallout that may spill.......first of all is a remainder to follow all the precautions when ordering, some of us been in the game long time and some times still forget some of the basics while ordering........

Keep safe, been a witch hunt for some times..............

apventas
View Public Profile

#12       Today, 01:19 AM 
tomtom 
Senior Member   Join Date: Nov 2004

Very good post.

tomtom
View Public Profile
Send a private message to tomtom
Send email to tomtom
Find all posts by tomtom
Add tomtom to Your Buddy List

#13       Today, 02:55 AM 
Fullybuilt 
Senior Member   Join Date: Jun 2006

Im glad I never ordered from AP either and thank god someone hacked my computer and ordered a small order from LS. Oh well, not my fault

Fullybuilt
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Fullybuilt
Find all posts by Fullybuilt
Add Fullybuilt to Your Buddy List

#14       Today, 04:27 AM 
 juaneye 
Senior Member   Join Date: Jan 2007

juaneye
View Public Profile
Send a private message to juaneye
Send email to juaneye
Find all posts by juaneye
Add juaneye to Your Buddy List

#15       Today, 04:39 AM 
colossus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by juaneye 

Only if this would happen. The truth is......99% of the time people arent going to be willing to face the music to protect someone else. Face time or sing like a parrot about people youve never even met in real life? I can hear the music already..........it sucks, but its the truth. Theres no real consequence for those who choose to rat as nobody has even seen eachother.........

colossus
View Public Profile

#16       Today, 07:47 AM 
 Whitetigerrep 
Approved Member   Join Date: May 2006

Whitetigerrep
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Whitetigerrep
Find all posts by Whitetigerrep
Add Whitetigerrep to Your Buddy List

#17       Today, 08:46 AM 
Confused 

Quote:
Originally Posted by apventas 

"All those who did biz with AP since 2005 until now are on this list released by feds.It states your full name, address, board ID and email address in addition to exact date when and what gear was purchased, method of payment (includes MTCN, cash in mail dc# etc)...everything! List is in my hands, it is incredible sight. Do not PM me asking are you on this list, becuase if you did biz with him, you surely are.

Conclusion:

You are saying this list is from 2005...but these two threads are saying this list from the feds is from april til now. so which is it???

http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=39398
http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=39410

I wish someone with some cerdability would post as to which it is.

Confused
View Public Profile

#18       Today, 08:58 AM 
spanky 

spanky
View Public Profile
Send email to spanky
Find all posts by spanky

#19       Today, 10:24 AM 
MuscleUporShutUp 

MuscleUporShutUp
View Public Profile

#20       Today, 10:38 AM 
 Hi-Cal 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleUporShutUp 

Depends if your locals are bored. If the feds don't feel like spending the time on the small fish, the feds WILL contact the locals and let them decide if they wanna mess with you or not.

Hi-Cal
View Public Profile
Send email to Hi-Cal
Visit Hi-Cal's homepage!
Find all posts by Hi-Cal

#21       Today, 10:44 AM 
MuscleUporShutUp 

ok, i see, i havent gotten a letter or anything but i have never had a package sent to the same house within a year of eachother.

MuscleUporShutUp
View Public Profile

#22       Today, 11:08 AM 
 Hi-Cal 

LOL! Where did that rule come in? I missed that part of "Legal Muscle".
j/k

Hi-Cal
View Public Profile
Send email to Hi-Cal
Visit Hi-Cal's homepage!
Find all posts by Hi-Cal

#23       Today, 11:19 AM 
g-man 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetigerrep 

the letters are just a formality.. they arent trying to get more people by having people respond.. they have to follow the laws and it states that any parties involved in a seizure have the right to dispute it.. same as if you were arrested with drugs in your car and had 5k on you. you have the right to dispute the funds seized were not drug related etc.. this is a little different cause nobody has been arrested that lost $$.. i would be shocked if that list wasnt forwarded to the local police for the guys that spent some big dollars.. its easy to pick out who was a personal user and who was a dealer..

g-man
View Public Profile
Find all posts by g-man

#24       Today, 11:41 AM 
Confused 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky 

You would think so. I'm starting to think that some of the people stirring the pot are not who they appear to be. Seems spreading fear and panic would be something that LE would want to do. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, all I'm saying is that until a credible vet or mod clears up the whole "list" thing then something seems fishy.

What are the dates on the list? That should be good enough even.

Confused
View Public Profile

#25       Today, 11:47 AM 
 Hi-Cal 

Or better yet, pass out the list. If it's public record, then fine. If not, how does someone have that list? Drug dealers usually don't get federal documents.

Thanks UDEZ.   :-X

Seems that paranoia is abound....

Makes me wish Rick Collins could comment on this.

DIV

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2007, 03:34:58 PM »
Quote from: DIVISION

Thanks UDEZ.   

Seems that paranoia is abound....

Makes me wish Rick Collins could comment on this.

DIV

Does RC actively participate in any of the boards
U

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2007, 03:39:50 PM »
Does RC actively participate in any of the boards

He reads but rarely comments.

DIV

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2007, 03:45:20 PM »
Steroids are illegal, so it makes sense that people are getting paranoid especially since they are being contacted by LE.  If you werent nervous before, you will be now. This is really starting to spiral....  >:(   Good luck to anyone who used him.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2007, 03:47:22 PM »
I was just reading on SSB & according the them the "list" is only from April 2007 - May/June 2007.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2007, 03:49:05 PM »
Steroids are illegal, so it makes sense that people are getting paranoid especially since they are being contacted by LE.  If you werent nervous before, you will be now. This is really starting to spiral....  >:(   Good luck to anyone who used him.

I would advise anyone who ordered big to read the Collins book and that way they'll know how to proceed.

Find a lawyer and point out the specifics of what is considered personal vs. distribution amounts.

That will save them in the long run.

That, and have their lawyer consult with Rick Collins if the going gets rough.

DIV