Author Topic: God fearing people, we are about to lose the fight.  (Read 3375 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: God fearing people, we are about to lose the fight.
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2007, 12:40:04 PM »
Do you think that the number of young females that are now "bi" has risen? Murder is a different game because people do refrain because of the consequences.

There may be a couple of explanations if that is true:

Young females were gay to begin with and because of the increased acceptance followed their "hearts" 

Young Females in their quest for male attention may act that way for show only.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2007, 12:53:38 PM »
There may be a couple of explanations if that is true:

Young females were gay to begin with and because of the increased acceptance followed their "hearts" 

Young Females in their quest for male attention may act that way for show only.

I definatelly agree on the for show reason, I don't believe people are born gay however (except for a very small majority) and they are "exploring" because they give into temptation.

I also have a theory that the decline in "real" men and the increase in metrosexuality is making women say "why have a man that acts like a girl when I can have a much more beautiful woman"

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2007, 12:57:45 PM »
I definatelly agree on the for show reason, I don't believe people are born gay however (except for a very small majority) and they are "exploring" because they give into temptation.

I also have a theory that the decline in "real" men and the increase in metrosexuality is making women say "why have a man that acts like a girl when I can have a much more beautiful woman"

I agree with some of what you are saying.  Maybe "real" men are becoming an endangered species!   

Or maybe it's just the stereotypes that are disappearing. 

I think we are still far from fully understanding human sexuality however.