Author Topic: God fearing people, we are about to lose the fight.  (Read 3407 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
God fearing people, we are about to lose the fight.
« on: May 11, 2007, 12:25:22 AM »
There is a bill about to pass which would give gays and transgenders essentially the same protection blacks and other receive against hate crimes. Essentially, if you call a person a fag or refuse to acknowledge that a person born a man who dresses in womens clothing is apparently now a woman, it can be considered a hate crime. I hope you all know what's coming next, banning of the Bible, because it preaches hate towards homosexuals. It will be talked about like some kind of KKK hate book, as if being disgusted at these freaks in society and having morals is wrong in some way. Democrats are pushing this bill rather quickly, and if it does in fact pass, the Bible is next and it's hard enough to get people to listen to you talking about faith and religion as it is, this will just make things worse, much worse. WHY ARE THEY WINNING? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD I know it gets talked about in the bible but DAMN it really sucks to watch it happen in front of your face like this. And for yet another slap in the face, an episcopalian church has a GAY pastor? Who is sanctifying MOCK MARRIAGE? I refuse to acknowledge such an abomination in the more popular term, but mock marriage is clearly showing we as a society are heading in the wrong direction FAST. With all this going on, does anyone else here fear a democrat taking office? I feel a little safer knowing a conservative is at least making a small effort to preserve this country, but I can only pray and vote that a conservative takes office after bush, I am actually scared of how dark a direction this country could turn in the next 8 years.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: God fearing people, we are about to lose the fight.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 12:44:45 AM »
All I can say is vote Ron Paul.  :-\
S

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 01:07:28 AM »
All I can say is vote Ron Paul.  :-\

I'm voting romney as it stands now.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 01:52:38 AM »
It's okay you don't need to worry about them in this world - they will burn in hell in the next  ;D

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 01:56:46 AM »
It's okay you don't need to worry about them in this world - they will burn in hell in the next  ;D

That may be true but I don't feel I can raise kids here, I mean how do you keep them from being infected by popular culture? They get brainwashed in school, in public and when they go to college by professors. My only thought is to move to a more conservative state but I'm born and raised in california and I feel like that would be the same as running and not taking a stand you know? I feel like we're losing this generation and the trend will only continue. Raising a kid scares the shit out of me.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 01:58:51 AM »
wow....lol...

its nice knowing that i wouldn't have any competition...if i wasn't a drunk..
carpe` vaginum!

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 05:44:20 AM »
The bill doesn't cover speach. Any 1st year law student will tell you that the supreme law of the land is the Constitution. freedom of speach will still be protected, just like it is supposed to be against blacks. Can you find me an instance where a person was brought up on hate crime charges for calling someone a ni##er? It has to do with violence against homosexuals. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2007, 06:31:03 AM »
The bill doesn't cover speach. Any 1st year law student will tell you that the supreme law of the land is the Constitution. freedom of speach will still be protected, just like it is supposed to be against blacks. Can you find me an instance where a person was brought up on hate crime charges for calling someone a ni##er? It has to do with violence against homosexuals. 

MM69, you're right...

Since you're a christian, can I ask you why so many christians claim this bill infringes upon their rights? I mean if they're not beating the hell out of homosexuals, then why are they at all concerned with this bill?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2007, 07:08:35 AM »
I hope you all know what's coming next, banning of the Bible, because it preaches hate towards homosexuals. It will be talked about like some kind of KKK hate book

Promise?

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2007, 07:22:50 AM »
Its rediculous to think that all people are equal in the eyes of the law except when a crime is commited against them and they are black or gay.  This fvcking country is moving swiftly towards more and more legislation that strangles our rights and makes it more difficult for us to survive in the justice system when we are accused of breaking the law.  Im abosolutely desgusted when I hear of people doing up to ten yrs of prison for non violent crimes.  Laws like these are absolute garbage, there is no reason the offender in a crime against gays or transgenders or blacks should be treated any differently.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2007, 07:49:24 AM »
anything that stomps out religion is a godsend in my eyes

laws like this are hallow, because at the end of the day in many industries nobody wants a fag CEO or blacks as anything other then windowdressing (unless they are competent, but given that black people only male up 12% of the population and most are below middle class statistically thats an improbability)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2007, 07:52:30 AM »
Ur an idiot...anyway people like this give normal christians a bad name..leave them alone and maybe they'll go away. Gays are looking for attention....the last thing we need is more laws.
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2007, 08:06:28 AM »
read the bible some day asshole, it clearly says gays are to be put to death :)

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2007, 08:09:31 AM »
MM69, you're right...

Since you're a christian, can I ask you why so many christians claim this bill infringes upon their rights? I mean if they're not beating the hell out of homosexuals, then why are they at all concerned with this bill?

MM69? lol you are crazy, anyway if you listen to the media they are playing it up to say that preachers won't be able to give sermon. Like everything in the US, people only watch TV and don't try to find out more about a subject before forming an opinion.

youandme

• Getbig V

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2007, 08:29:03 AM »
There is a bill about to pass which would give gays and transgenders essentially the same protection blacks and other receive against hate crimes. Essentially, if you call a person a fag or refuse to acknowledge that a person born a man who dresses in womens clothing is apparently now a woman, it can be considered a hate crime.

Are you sure about that?

I hope you all know what's coming next, banning of the Bible, because it preaches hate towards homosexuals.

You are being an alarmists.  Our country is one of the most religious country on the planet.  It will never happen.  Imagine in congress a bill banning the Bible?   ::)

Let's put these things in the proper perspective without falling victim to alarmists propaganda.

WHY ARE THEY WINNING? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD

No one is winning.  People are learning to get along without hate.  People are learning to live together and respect each other.   No one will tell you who to worship or how to live, just as you have no right to do the same so long as it doesn't trespass on another's freedom.

I for one, think the Hate crime thing is going too far.    But there are reasons for it.  What people need to do is grow up and stop hating so much.  When that happens we won't need laws like this.

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2007, 08:48:27 AM »
anything that stomps out religion is a godsend in my eyes

Bump for social evolution.

Gays and trannys > Christian bigots
Stick out your tongue.

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2007, 08:52:52 AM »
That may be true but I don't feel I can raise kids here, I mean how do you keep them from being infected by popular culture? They get brainwashed in school, in public and when they go to college by professors. My only thought is to move to a more conservative state but I'm born and raised in california and I feel like that would be the same as running and not taking a stand you know? I feel like we're losing this generation and the trend will only continue. Raising a kid scares the shit out of me.

Don't worry, there's a good change that your kids will be indoctrinated into your hate-filled Christian values.  Also, they will probably be too ignorant to get into college, thus not learning anything from humanistic professors.  Hopefully, your little hate mongering retards will end up getting killed by some other hate mongering religious nuts while they try to spread their Christian values.
Stick out your tongue.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2007, 09:11:58 AM »
I don't think anything he said mentioned hate...ur an asshat. The guy wants to keep his kids away from gays. Much like I'd like you to get hit by a bus.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2007, 09:24:34 AM »
I don't think anything he said mentioned hate...ur an asshat. The guy wants to keep his kids away from gays. Much like I'd like you to get hit by a bus.

LOL   HH6.  You crack me up sometimes with the humor of your comments

Here's the thing.  I have a 15 year old son.  He goes to a private school.  There's a GSA organization on campus, Teh school is liberal based, and I'm not worried one bit about him getting exposed to a GAY culture or lifestyle because he's a heterosexual who repulses at the thought of anything GAY like kissing another guy.  He's totally into girls.  Being exposed to gay culture doesn't make people gay.

So why is this guy so worried?  Is his influence on his son that weak?  Don;t get me wrong, i respect his wishes on wanting to keep his kids aways from it and he should have the right to do so.....at his own expense.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2007, 09:30:09 AM »
Different strokes for different folks....I think what your doing is the best approach..thrown em out there and let em see it all and make their own choices. At the same time I would noy let my kid near a gay pride rally anymore then I'd let him near some evangelical christian thing..both are weird as hell. Its funny how baseline christians get wrapped up into the evangelical thing.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2007, 09:32:40 AM »
Different strokes for different folks....I think what your doing is the best approach..thrown em out there and let em see it all and make their own choices. At the same time I would noy let my kid near a gay pride rally anymore then I'd let him near some evangelical christian thing..both are weird as hell. Its funny how baseline christians get wrapped up into the evangelical thing.

I agree,  i wouldn't let my son do either.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2007, 09:35:17 AM »

LOL   HH6.  You crack me up sometimes with the humor of your comments

Here's the thing.  I have a 15 year old son.  He goes to a private school.  There's a GSA organization on campus, Teh school is liberal based, and I'm not worried one bit about him getting exposed to a GAY culture or lifestyle because he's a heterosexual who repulses at the thought of anything GAY like kissing another guy.  He's totally into girls.  Being exposed to gay culture doesn't make people gay.

So why is this guy so worried?  Is his influence on his son that weak?  Don;t get me wrong, i respect his wishes on wanting to keep his kids aways from it and he should have the right to do so.....at his own expense.

Excellent point and one I've been curious about for a long time. Why are certain people scared to death of their children knowing homosexuality exists? It's as if they think if their children know about it they will want to be it.

Homosexuality is a part of humanity, it's here to stay. IMO putting blinders over children's eyes does more to foster hate than anything else.

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2007, 09:37:03 AM »
IMO putting blinders over children's eyes does more to foster hate than anything else.

That's what these Christian parents want- their kids to be filled with ignorance and hate.  Like father, like son.
Stick out your tongue.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2007, 09:40:26 AM »
Play in traffic................. .............anyway lableling all christians like this is completely stupid..evangeliclas or hard right christians sure..but ur lableing 75 million American catholics and god knows how many protestant faiths as wack jobs. Atleast our wack jobs don't go into pizza joints with 20lbs of c-4 strapped to their ass.
L