Author Topic: Hilary: "We're going to stay in Iraq because it's in the mdle of the oil region"  (Read 847 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Interesting honesty in the NYTimes interview.  They're going to ask her to expand upon that in an MSNBC morning interview shortly.  it's obviously true, but with so many people in denial and so many politicians scared to mention the "O" word, it's refreshing for her to come right out and say this.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
I thought she only voted for the war because George tricked her.  ???

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
He or she who bs's the American people least during this election season will win regardless of party affiliation. Maybe she realizes this.
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
:)
I thought she only voted for the war because George tricked her.  ???

read again, she said they are going to stay there cause of the oil , not that she voted to go there for it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
He or she who bs's the American people least during this election season will win regardless of party affiliation. Maybe she realizes this.

Yep.  thanks to the web, info is available and politicans cannot BS us on issues.  Rudy knew this, and came clean on the abortion issue, saying "fck it, i'm pro abortion, take it or leave it" after the web allowed everyone in America to learn he donated to planned Parenthood 4 times. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
After all thats happened we need a clean slate and somebody who appears untainted. There is nobody out there right now that firs up the Republican base. Thompson has done alot in print to give us hope but he hasn't really fired anybody up with his speeches.
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
A plan should be thought of where we can take their oil, but not keep a huge military presence.. A puppet regime would be perfect..

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Fully agree
L

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
You won't be very popular around the world.