Author Topic: Tommy Morrison Wants CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7666 times)

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Tommy Morrison Wants CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2007, 08:03:24 PM »
for the longest time i thought eddie bravo was a transexual ... and not just cause his signature move is the twister :D

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2007, 08:28:40 PM »
hahaha. I think I remember reading somewhere that Tommy Morrison had resorted to mugging people and stealing old ladies purses because his boxing career had gone to shit. Does that ring a bell? Makes you wonder if he's really "clean" hahah monster character issues.
TEAM REPTILIAN

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2007, 03:51:48 AM »
I dont know about all of that Arizona had no problem with it.. Money is Money..

NSAC took his license in the first place.  They have more strict guidelines than other places (like West Virginia).  The guy who was head of NSAC when Morrison tested positive is now upper management for UFC.  UFC goes by Nevada State Athletic Commission even when they go to other places, even Pride wouldn't let Wanderlei fight in Japan because he was on their suspended list.  So I don't see him getting the license from them.

BGfnSCOOB

• Getbig II
  • Lift Heavy or go HOME !!!
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2007, 11:21:23 AM »
you guys are so clueless..Chuck would wipe out Tommy morrison ...
Heads up even banging with him

Morrison was an average boxer at BEST
and that was forever ago
he hasnt had a Pro Fight since 1996

the legit boxers hes fought have kicked his ass, badly I might add

i doubt he could pass a steroid test for NVSAC

He was a great White hope for boxing to make money , his wins are littered and stacked with tomato cans

joke that anyone could even take that seriously

when hell is full the dead will walk

The Jayhawker

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2007, 12:45:19 PM »
Chuck was a D1 wrestler, and is a purple under Nova Uniao and John Lewis.  His ego will go out the door like it did against Overeem when he was rocked.  He shot for a takedown.  He has also trained with Vikingpowers mentor, Eddie Bravo.  So I know his mission control is tight!   :o

Well then he isn't using his training. He's 20-3-0 with only TWO submissions. And BOTH were in March of 1999!

Doesn't sound like a guy that likes taking things to the ground. He's last nine wins were all KO or TKO/stoppage. He WON'T be able to KO Morrison.

And don't forget about other MMA guys that are great wrestlers that suddenly forget how to wrestle and end up losing the match.

J

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2007, 01:18:34 PM »
Well then he isn't using his training. He's 20-3-0 with only TWO submissions. And BOTH were in March of 1999!

Doesn't sound like a guy that likes taking things to the ground. He's last nine wins were all KO or TKO/stoppage. He WON'T be able to KO Morrison.

And don't forget about other MMA guys that are great wrestlers that suddenly forget how to wrestle and end up losing the match.

Thats because he PREFERS to stand and trade, and against fighters who are grappling based, he can afford to get away with it.  Rewatch the Overeem fight, he gets rocked, and he closes for the takedown.  Mezger as well.  When he is in trouble, he will clinch, he will attempt takedowns, whether he finishes with a sub, or gnp is another story.  IF he fought a superior striker, I don't think his ego would get in his way to retaining the belt.  What am I saying, he will lose to Page shortly. 

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2007, 08:14:52 PM »

and that was forever ago

He was a great White hope for boxing to make money , his wins are littered and stacked with tomato cans

::)
TEAM REPTILIAN

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2007, 06:25:45 AM »

and that was forever ago

He had decent power but when he was matched against taller fighters he faltered.  Plus he had a suspect chin.  Recently they replayed his fight with Lennox Lewis and it was clear how outmatched Tommy was.  I still like him though and if he would have gotten his head together he could have been pretty decent.  On a side note, it is funny how only ten or so years ago he was the great white hope and now they are looking for the great black hope.  My how things change.
A

BGfnSCOOB

• Getbig II
  • Lift Heavy or go HOME !!!
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2007, 11:03:13 AM »
Archer--i think the funniest thing is , Boxing is looking for ANY HOPE
anyone marketable
anything to spark some intrest again
in the Heavyweight division....

It is beyond boring and snoozefest
when hell is full the dead will walk

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2007, 10:18:13 PM »
 :o

FROM MORRISON'S RECENTLY ESTRANGED ATTORNEY... WHO TOMMY BURNED BRIDGES WITH.

Tommy "The Duke" Morrison is repeatedly committing fraud and deceit for monetary gain by intentionally liying to various Boxing Commissioners,Boxing Opponets and the public that he is HIV negative,has never had HIV and has never taken HIV mediciene for his HIV. He tested positive in Phoenix,Arizona and in Houston,Texas resulting in no boxing license being issued in Phoenix and Texas. The boxing license issued by the West Virginia Boxing Commissioner was obtained by Morrison and his agent/Promoter Peter Mckinn by submitting blantantly false blood (the blood of another person without HIV) and false blood test documentation to the said Commissioner who then issued a license for Morrison to box. Both Morrison and Mckinn are currently under investigation and it is strongly likely Morrison's license will be revoked and first victory vacated by the West Virginia Boxing Commission for fraud. It is likely Pete Mckinn's promoters license will be revoked as well for fraud on various Commissions in this regard. Because of Morrison's and Pete Mckinn's said fraud which is criminal in most states I was forced to terminate my professional services with Morrison.
Randy D. Lang,Attorney 623.210.6166

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2007, 02:16:14 PM »
:o

FROM MORRISON'S RECENTLY ESTRANGED ATTORNEY... WHO TOMMY BURNED BRIDGES WITH.

Tommy "The Duke" Morrison is repeatedly committing fraud and deceit for monetary gain by intentionally liying to various Boxing Commissioners,Boxing Opponets and the public that he is HIV negative,has never had HIV and has never taken HIV mediciene for his HIV. He tested positive in Phoenix,Arizona and in Houston,Texas resulting in no boxing license being issued in Phoenix and Texas. The boxing license issued by the West Virginia Boxing Commissioner was obtained by Morrison and his agent/Promoter Peter Mckinn by submitting blantantly false blood (the blood of another person without HIV) and false blood test documentation to the said Commissioner who then issued a license for Morrison to box. Both Morrison and Mckinn are currently under investigation and it is strongly likely Morrison's license will be revoked and first victory vacated by the West Virginia Boxing Commission for fraud. It is likely Pete Mckinn's promoters license will be revoked as well for fraud on various Commissions in this regard. Because of Morrison's and Pete Mckinn's said fraud which is criminal in most states I was forced to terminate my professional services with Morrison.
Randy D. Lang,Attorney 623.210.6166

That's really his number.. Now it's just a matter of him answering the damn phone...

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2007, 09:07:25 AM »

That's really his number.. Now it's just a matter of him answering the damn phone...

Morrison was a can with no chin. When he was gassed up he was a very powerful man. Small gloves, off the gas, in the octagaon ... Chuck knock him out.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2007, 11:24:05 AM »
Morrison was a can with no chin. When he was gassed up he was a very powerful man. Small gloves, off the gas, in the octagaon ... Chuck knock him out.

you are stupid

E
E

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2007, 12:52:19 AM »

and that was forever ago

dude----average boxers fight saturday night in any local town...Tommy Morrison was one of the best at his prime in the pro ranks... He didn't lose to nobodies...He lost to top ranked boxers...He was also a street fighter before he even thought of boxing...GHB addict Chuck would be knocked out faster then rampage did him in...

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2007, 12:58:37 AM »
dude----average boxers fight saturday night in any local town...Tommy Morrison was one of the best at his prime in the pro ranks... He didn't lose to nobodies...He lost to top ranked boxers...He was also a street fighter before he even thought of boxing...GHB addict Chuck would be knocked out faster then rampage did him in...

Exactly...if you guys think CVhuck went down easy with that wild "arm only" punch, I can guarantee that if Tommy hit Chuck with those 4 oz mitts he would be at a funeral today.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2007, 01:40:48 AM »
Exactly...if you guys think CVhuck went down easy with that wild "arm only" punch, I can guarantee that if Tommy hit Chuck with those 4 oz mitts he would be at a funeral today.

Chuck would be hitting doubles, singles, leg diving, going for the high crotch, anything to get the Duke to the mat.  Then he would GNP him.  NO WAY he would stand and trade. 

mrt

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2007, 10:01:31 PM »
chuck liddel what a fucking joke ,,any ranked boxer would destroy that bitch ,,some of u girl drool over how chuck fights,,,fucking pathatic obviously u have no idea