Author Topic: the wonder of solid shits  (Read 1398 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
the wonder of solid shits
« on: May 13, 2007, 03:29:17 AM »
"If you can squat heavy and have solid shits - what more can you ask of life?"

for the last 3 days or so my shits been solid, not only that but when whiping my ass afterwards NOTHING gets on the toilet paper! now thats fucking beautiful and ive got no idea why that is. if this continues i can start doing like the shadow and stop using toilet papers alltogether!  :D

we need to get to the bottom of this and figure out what it is one can eat to make this happen - think of the time and money on paper we save.

Z

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: the wonder of solid shits
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 03:31:34 AM »
Bluto, any tips on firming up your poop?  This should have been in your daily knowledge thread.
\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 03:37:47 AM »
Bluto, any tips on firming up your poop?  This should have been in your daily knowledge thread.

not really, i dont think ive eaten anything special the last days that i dont eat anyway, maybe a little less food.

maybe it's just ONE food group that fucks it up you know? surely this cant just be a coincidence its gotta be a way to figure this out, by trial and error

last few days ive eaten the usual stuff, burgers, french fries etc, i havent had any shakes or supplements. yesterday i drank beers and vodka but that didnt seem to do anything bad to my system.

really hard to figure it out. i might google this one.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 03:38:50 AM »
maybe those guys that tried a lot of different diets can have an idea? swedish viking, daddywaddy etc
Z

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 03:43:21 AM »
yea call derek anthony drink a bottle of vodka pop a couple of oxycontins and derek will harden your stool
i

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 04:06:51 AM »
yea call derek anthony drink a bottle of vodka pop a couple of oxycontins and derek will harden your stool

LOL kubbyhole, I'll take the Oxy's but Keep Derek the fvck away from me.  Is that your preferd method?
\

eddiebubble

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 04:14:24 AM »
One still has to wash one's arsehole regardless therefore why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone and use a bidet instead of paper.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 04:17:12 AM »
One still has to wash one's arsehole regardless therefore why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone and use a bidet instead of paper.

According to shadow, you wipe your ass with your hand not toilet paper.
\

RJW1966

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2007, 08:17:00 AM »
Solid poops with very little residue left aroud ones bughole to have to clean off are one of lifes simple pleasures! it means you have a good amount of fiber in your stool. I take one tablespoon AM and PM of Metamucil and I go 3 times a day and barley have to "wipe."

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2007, 08:34:01 AM »
Solid poops with very little residue left aroud ones bughole to have to clean off are one of lifes simple pleasures! it means you have a good amount of fiber in your stool. I take one tablespoon AM and PM of Metamucil and I go 3 times a day and barley have to "wipe."

really? that sounds wonderful. but i cant recall ive eaten that much fiber lately... hm i gonna think about this.

Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2007, 09:31:23 AM »

bluto uses a dildo to pack his poop solid and squeeze any water out..
carpe` vaginum!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2007, 01:27:16 PM »
"If you can squat heavy and have solid shits - what more can you ask of life?"

for the last 3 days or so my shits been solid, not only that but when whiping my ass afterwards NOTHING gets on the toilet paper! now thats fucking beautiful and ive got no idea why that is. if this continues i can start doing like the shadow and stop using toilet papers alltogether!  :D

we need to get to the bottom of this and figure out what it is one can eat to make this happen - think of the time and money on paper we save.

you lucky bastard,go ahead and dust your shoulders off pimp ;D

bench