Author Topic: someone get an IFBB judge here to answer some questions  (Read 1155 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
someone get an IFBB judge here to answer some questions
« on: May 13, 2007, 11:51:25 AM »
yeah, I know there was one on PBW a few weeks ago but really I don't get it.  What is the criteria?  How did Warren fit it and Wolf didn't?  How can pics from 15-20 years ago fit the criteria better than the current contest winners?  Why is there this constant push to be bigger, bigger, bigger but no push to be more polished and professional?  Y'know it's just ridiculas at this point....JUST WHAT ARE THEY JUDGING RIGHT NOW???  I DON'T GET IT ANYMORE????  HOW CAN I POST A PIC FROM 20 F'N YEARS AGO THAT BLOWS CURRENT GUYS OUT OF THE WATER??????????  HOW IS THIS SPORT EVER GONNA ADVANCE IF THESE GUYS CONTINUE TO DESTROY IT?????????????????

I WANT F'N ANSWERS AND I WANT EM NOW GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****and yes, I am mad, maybe not as mad as that post seemed but last just destroyed what I thought BB was about. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
nasser=piece of shit

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: someon get an IFBB judge here to answer some questions
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 11:53:09 AM »
al give it up bro... the bitches are not going to respond nor are they registered at getbig.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 11:53:29 AM »
yeah, I know there was one on PBW a few weeks ago but really I don't get it.  What is the criteria?  How did Warren fit it and Wolf didn't?  How can pics from 15-20 years ago fit the criteria better than the current contest winners?  Why is there this constant push to be bigger, bigger, bigger but no push to be more polished and professional?  Y'know it's just ridiculas at this point....JUST WHAT ARE THEY JUDGING RIGHT NOW???  I DON'T GET IT ANYMORE????  HOW CAN I POST A PIC FROM 20 F'N YEARS AGO THAT BLOWS CURRENT GUYS OUT OF THE WATER??????????  HOW IS THIS SPORT EVER GONNA ADVANCE IF THESE GUYS CONTINUE TO DESTROY IT?????????????????

I WANT F'N ANSWERS AND I WANT EM NOW GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****and yes, I am mad, maybe not as mad as that post seemed but last just destroyed what I thought BB was about. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

roid rage alert.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 11:54:36 AM »
roid rage alert.

I'm natty there slick ;) ;)

waht the hell is this
nasser=piece of shit

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 11:55:05 AM »

waht the hell is this

Dis my friend Dis is fugly...

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 11:57:31 AM »

waht the hell is this

1. hence the comment ;)

2.  I don't know, but it's got adonis's ears and generally troll-like demeanor.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 11:58:21 AM »
waht the hell is this?

Dr. Frankenstein's first, less successful experiment!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 12:22:53 PM »
Dude...cant get a judge..they are just heading back to their paid for hotel rooms from a night of paid for drinking...with probably some paid for fitness model to have some paid for protein shakes!!!!  LOL

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2007, 04:01:04 PM »
honestly, the sport needs to move backwards...If Branch right there walked out onstage at say the 91 Niagra Falls show he'd get laughed off stage.  Again, what part of the criteria for judging a physique is he meeting?  Anyone?  this pic is Rory circa 1994, he didn't even make the top 10 at the nationals or USA that year and to me he's closer than branch is in terms of what BB was originally intended to be.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
Re: someone get an IFBB judge here to answer some questions
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2007, 04:06:47 PM »
what do you look like?  I'm guessing, shit. 

I woulda liked it if you woulda shown your pussy face at the arnold but you didn't.  Let's just say I much preffered the physiques that were present in 1994ish.
nasser=piece of shit