Author Topic: New Pics  (Read 5388 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
New Pics
« on: May 13, 2007, 04:10:35 PM »
thought id post a few flame away..

Stavios

Re: New Pics
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 04:11:55 PM »
I hope you do the canadian nationals next year Matt, it is in montreal again !

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 04:16:13 PM »
I have to win provincals 1st! which is no easy task.. Slow and steady is the way to do it, atleast for me it is, im no rush..

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 04:20:05 PM »
Last ones, you know the story behind these pics Stavios i only dieted half assed for 9 weeks to qaulify for the provincals so thats why my condition is off..

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 04:32:20 PM »
Nice and steady improvements.

If I could pick something that would need more work, it's the quad sweep.

Looks like a classic case of doing very heavy squats, but not going ass-to-calves, not deep enough, no offence.

Not enough deep front squats either.

But I may be wrong. You may not be an ego lifter at all.

All I know is, that once I started to go ass-to-calves (literally), my quads and hammies started growing again.

And of course the calves, but you know that already.

All-in-all, very good physique.

The arms, they're the shit. Make the forearms big as fcuk too, then they will be your lights out... ;D

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 04:40:45 PM »
You look very good Matt, impressive. Excellent structure, and visible improvements form last time I saw your pics. Question though, do you ever smile onstage? I never see pics of you where you are....

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 04:43:53 PM »
damn looking diesel big guy.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 05:56:04 PM »
Nice and steady improvements.

If I could pick something that would need more work, it's the quad sweep.

Looks like a classic case of doing very heavy squats, but not going ass-to-calves, not deep enough, no offence.

Not enough deep front squats either.

But I may be wrong. You may not be an ego lifter at all.

All I know is, that once I started to go ass-to-calves (literally), my quads and hammies started growing again.

And of course the calves, but you know that already.

All-in-all, very good physique.

The arms, they're the shit. Make the forearms big as fcuk too, then they will be your lights out... ;D

-Hedge

Thanks, yeh thats what everyone tells me, that i need more quad sweep.  I don't free squat i just use the smith machine, leg press, and hack machine. I hurt my lower back along time ago like 5 years ago doing free squats so im afraid of doing them again.. I just need to step up the intensity of my leg training workouts, im actually starting to like training legs now, so over the years i should see more improvement on my quad sweep, and i will just continue to slowly pack on size like i have over the years. 

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2007, 06:10:02 PM »
You look very good Matt, impressive. Excellent structure, and visible improvements form last time I saw your pics. Question though, do you ever smile onstage? I never see pics of you where you are....

Thanks CQ, i don't think i do it intentionally, its just that im focused my doing my poses right i guess. I do smile on stage sometimes, photographers always tell me to smile on stage.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2007, 06:13:10 PM »

no need to flame, looking good!

let us know if its in montreal, i might be there!
are you delusional?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2007, 06:44:14 PM »
I hope you do the canadian nationals next year Matt, it is in montreal again !

Also Stavios do you know the date for the show in Montreal? My gf is doing the figure show next year at the Canadians and she wants to know.
Thanks

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 04:24:47 AM »
Also Stavios do you know the date for the show in Montreal? My gf is doing the figure show next year at the Canadians and she wants to know.
Thanks

September 6 2008 !

http://www.joespinelloproductions.com/

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 12:51:18 PM »
September 6 2008 !

http://www.joespinelloproductions.com/

Thanks bro, where are the new close up pics ;D ?

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 02:32:00 PM »
Thanks bro, where are the new close up pics ;D ?
haha waiting for my friend, I don't even have a camera

I'll have them this week I hope !

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 06:25:12 PM »
Not too many can crack on your physique Matt. Only weak points I see, have already been pointed out by others, and you have plenty of time to catch up on them with hard work in the gym.
However, what you do need to work on, beside geography, is your IQ. Lat tare? Dubai, India? You've got the physique down cold, man. But make an effort to not have the meathead stereotype applied as well! ;)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 07:46:47 PM »
Not too many can crack on your physique Matt. Only weak points I see, have already been pointed out by others, and you have plenty of time to catch up on them with hard work in the gym.
However, what you do need to work on, beside geography, is your IQ. Lat tare? Dubai, India? You've got the physique down cold, man. But make an effort to not have the meathead stereotype applied as well! ;)

I'm no meathead! I'm the owner of a successful Realty Investment Company, and so far this year we have bought close to  $2,000,000 worth of real estate property.  Now if a meathead like me can converse with and conduct business with wealthy investor's, then im doing pretty good for a meathead.  How many other bbers or even pro bber do you know, are doing what I'm doing?  Other then just personal training, selling drugs, or gay-for-pay?.   I'm doing something positive, I'm investing back into my community revitalizing rehab properties, and developing new housing and condo projects with major developers in my area.   As for lat TARE, as you can see in that post i didn't even realize I wrote that until someone pointed it out, i just quickly started that thread without looking back on it.

Thanks for the positive comments, but next time don't be so quick to judge someone.

Peace.

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 07:48:08 PM »

Looking good!!!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2007, 08:16:19 PM »

I'm no meathead! I'm the owner of a successful Realty Investment Company, and so far this year we have bought close to  $2,000,000 worth of real estate property.  Now if a meathead like me can converse with and conduct business with wealthy investor's, then im doing pretty good for a meathead.  How many other bbers or even pro bber do you know, are doing what I'm doing?  Other then just personal training, selling drugs, or gay-for-pay?.   I'm doing something positive, I'm investing back into my community revitalizing rehab properties, and developing new housing and condo projects with major developers in my area.   As for lat TARE, as you can see in that post i didn't even realize I wrote that until someone pointed it out, i just quickly started that thread without looking back on it.

Thanks for the positive comments, but next time don't be so quick to judge someone.

Peace.

It's not that I'm quick to judge, I'm giving constructive criticism. And, you do it over and over and over again.
If you do all you say you do, then I applaud you. Next time, don't put your trunks on so tight...take a deep breath or two. It'll be alright.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 11:13:03 PM »
 good potential.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2007, 08:27:02 PM »
u have shape and structure in aces,full look too,good condition not great,all u need in the leg area other than some fuller sweeps is to get leg's more seperated and drier,ur top was lean and had good sep and conditioning,legs need to be tighter,ur body probably leans out on top in a hurry and leg's lag a bit behind,lunge and cardio gets the legs harder..

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2007, 12:17:10 AM »
u have shape and structure in aces,full look too,good condition not great,all u need in the leg area other than some fuller sweeps is to get leg's more seperated and drier,ur top was lean and had good sep and conditioning,legs need to be tighter,ur body probably leans out on top in a hurry and leg's lag a bit behind,lunge and cardio gets the legs harder..

Thanks, yeh i will be working on all the areas you mentiond.

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2007, 04:24:58 AM »
Wow! Great work Matt!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2007, 04:55:35 AM »

Peace.

I don't know about meathead but you come across here as lacking in personality which can easily be misconstrued as lacking in intelligence.  Jay Cutler is a good example of this.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2007, 05:57:27 AM »

look great matt, especially the back and arms, but you have to stop telling people you re natural

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2007, 08:57:34 AM »
Diet just needs to be better

SGT. D