Author Topic: FACT: Kevin Levrones receptors are some of the cleanest in the business!  (Read 1889 times)

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
with his spit polished receptors, kevin could be a real threat at this years Olympia. If there is one thing at this years Olympia that will stand head and shoulders above any other competitor it will be receptor hygene.

good luck kevin, I for one look forward to seeing you and your receptors in the best shapes of your lives

*two great big thumbs up*

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

so earl spit polished levrone's receptors?

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
i wonder if we can get kevins receptors to post?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

maybe they'll post pics of their shiny rejuvenated selves. 

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
I heard this from Phil Heaths clavicles:

"should be one hell of a showdown!"

marcus

• Getbig IV
Why did Levrone stop posting here anyway? Cuz Redline bombed and everyone made fun of him?  ???

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Branch Warren's "graininess" said that the only way levrone's receptors and heath's clavicles could win was over Warren's dead body.

Levrone's receptors started ranting about 100 pound dumbbell curls in your face.

heath's clavicles just shrank further into themselves.  they really need to be more outgoing.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Why did Levrone stop posting here anyway? Cuz Redline bombed and everyone made fun of him?  ???

Levrone was never a frequent poster here

but we're hoping for better things from his CLEAN receptors.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
I just got off a conference call with Ronnie Coleman's left lat and Jay Cutlers right thigh sweep.

its getting ugly Al

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Doesn't surprise me. I've just got reliable info that Strydom's toupee wants to throw itself in the ring too.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
Are you serious?

This just in from Toney Freeman's chest:

"It would be great to compete with such a legend of the sport; but its my time old man!"

hmmmmmn big words from the X man's mammary's

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

Vince Taylor's eyepatch is threatening to make an appearance too . . . it's supposedly working out a deal with the "Pirates of the Carribean" marketing juggernaut.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
LMFAO im sitting here crying, you guys are so bad its hilarious!

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
His receptors are primed and genetics are definately on his side. It could be very interesting...

affy

Branch Warren's "graininess" said that the only way levrone's receptors and heath's clavicles could win was over Warren's dead body.

Levrone's receptors started ranting about 100 pound dumbbell curls in your face.

heath's clavicles just shrank further into themselves.  they really need to be more outgoing.

OMG

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
 8)

E
E