Author Topic: Paris Hilton.... let that bitch burn on the stake  (Read 2173 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Paris Hilton.... let that bitch burn on the stake
« on: May 14, 2007, 09:38:07 AM »
now she promised to be especially good if the sentence could be turned to "community service"...
Last image of her shows her comming out of church ::)
Lol that c unt is doing anything not to go to prison...I cannot believe that she has not been locked up yet... how is this still being debated?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Paris Hilton.... let that bitch burn on the stake
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 09:40:06 AM »
now she promised to be especially good if the sentence could be turned to "community service"...
Lol that c unt is doing anything not to go to prison...I cannot believe that she has not been locked up yet... how is this still being debated?

She goes in on June 5th. She will most likely serve a day or two and be released.
E

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 09:40:21 AM »
Bump.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 09:41:09 AM »
I'm tryin' to ignore P.Hilton.   >:(

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 09:41:31 AM »
What's the big fuccking deal?  It's 45 days in county.  It's not like she's being sent to the state penn for years. It should effect her even less than it would effect a normal person, since it's not like it would effect a job or disrupt her income.  An attitude adjustment 45 days in lockup would give her is just what she needs.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 09:42:04 AM »
I'm tryin' to ignore P.Hilton.   >:(

I cannot, she is the absolute symbol of everything that is wrong on this planet.

What's the big fuccking deal?  It's 45 days in county.  It's not like she's being sent to the state penn for years. It should effect her even less than it would effect a normal person, since it's not like it would effect a job or disrupt her income.  An attitude adjustment 45 days in lockup would give her is just what she needs.

She doesn't give a shit about the time bro, she probably had a harder time in the "real life MTV show" than she will have in Prision, she is simply milking this for all it's worth.

Fucking c unt

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 09:43:07 AM »
She won't do a minute over two days though, Michelle Rodriguez did two days of a 60 day sentence in the same facility for the same offense.
E

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 09:43:19 AM »

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 09:44:09 AM »
she's a celebrity, the always get off with a slap on the wrist. one problem with putting her in jail is how many ppl would try getting themselves thrown in the same jail just to get a peice of her. but no matter what there's no excuse she should be locked up just like any other civilian. i mean if president bush killed someone(as he already has thousands in the war) are they really gonna let him walk. yea they probably would. its the american way of life. if everybody knows your name then you can't do anything wrong. but if your just somebody working for a living then your screwed.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 10:58:32 AM »
It amazes me .... These super rich celebs think...They can do whatever the fuck they want ..simply because their money and lawyers can buy them out of almost any situation they get themselves in...

But when their money doesn't work any longer ....And have to face real life situations...They crack !!

Makes you wonder ? What happened to the crazy girl that acts like she doesn't give a fuck ?? 

You guys are absolutely correct.... She's working real hard not to do a couple days in the system ...

All that's going to happen ..is....she's going to go through the booking process...which is probably going to be til 5a.m . then she can go to chow..or bed...

Then the following day.. she'll spend a few more hours ...going through the same  process to check for warrants before being released ..

Where her limo ..will be waiting outside for her ..to take her to her huuuuge welcome home party!!!!!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 11:05:32 AM »

She should have been more worried about finding something to keep her busy during those 45 days rather then complaining about having to do it. Think she has 45 days of no partying or anything like that, if she's as "smart" as she claims she should be able to come up with a plan to make a few more millions while she's there. I wish I had everything she did, I would rather go to jail rich and come out richer rather then go in poor and come out poorer. I hope she gets raped...
I

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 11:11:50 AM »
She needs to find out where the Judge's son and or daughter lives, go have sex with them then threatened to put it on the internet.  She'll get off.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 12:43:31 PM »
She could have gained some good PR from this by accepting responsibility and taking the sentence without complaint, but noooo.....  she has to be a whiney bitch and keep trying to get out of it.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 12:46:31 PM »
I'd still hit it.

She should have been more worried about finding something to keep her busy during those 45 days rather then complaining about having to do it. Think she has 45 days of no partying or anything like that, if she's as "smart" as she claims she should be able to come up with a plan to make a few more millions while she's there. I wish I had everything she did, I would rather go to jail rich and come out richer rather then go in poor and come out poorer. I hope she gets raped...

I couldn't agree more.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 12:49:00 PM »
I'd still hit it.

I couldn't agree more.

Same with Britney, people talks allot of shit but they all know they would still bang the shit out of her like it was there last day on earth.
I

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 12:56:19 PM »
What's even more weird is that people care...

eliscominblue

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 01:03:35 PM »
It's a shame that something so pathetic gets so much air time...  We don't have anything else better to report...American news media is awful.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2007, 01:11:41 PM »
It's a shame that something so pathetic gets so much air time...  We don't have anything else better to report...American news media is awful.

Tell me about it... I hate the media.
I

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2007, 03:13:57 PM »
She's clearly traumatized by the timing-June 5 until mid-July effectively f--- up a good part of her summer season, poor baby. Imagine the parties missed!

Unfortunately she'll likely spend only half the time expected in jail, or less.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2007, 06:20:28 PM »
She is going to be kept separate from everyone so it is no big deal.
Squishy face retard

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2007, 11:13:37 PM »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007210944,00.html   ;D

TERRIFIED PARIS HILTON is taking self-defence classes so she can protect herself from violent inmates in jail.
The blonde hotel heiress is trying to toughen up after receiving chilling death threats from lags.

Paris, 26, is working on karate techniques with a personal trainer before starting her 45-day prison sentence for driving while banned.

A source close to Paris said: “She’s so scared about going to jail and will do everything she can to protect herself.

“Paris has been really shaken by the threats. People are saying there’s some tough girls inside who will target her.”

Messages on her webpage include “We’re going to get you” and “I’m gonna kill you”.

;D
Money drugs and bitches

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2007, 11:48:18 PM »
I think this will help her.
S

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2007, 04:26:31 AM »
all she needs is weekend detention fuck.. it would piss her off so much, cos thats when people have most of their fun..

shes young and gets loose all the time who cares, if she propositioned me id still say yes HAHA

the idiot just needs a breathlyzer (sp?) in her car or some shit

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2007, 04:29:56 AM »
all she needs is weekend detention fuck.. it would piss her off so much, cos thats when people have most of their fun..

shes young and gets loose all the time who cares, if she propositioned me id still say yes HAHA

the idiot just needs a breathlyzer (sp?) in her car or some shit

The biggest "bar" night for young Hollywood is like Tuesday or Wednesday. I saw it on a tv special. I don't think the stars go out as much on the weekends cuz then they have to mingle with too many normal people, which is not to say they don't go out at all.
E

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2007, 09:09:52 AM »
uhh is anyone else here not seeing that this is just PR?
Her lawyers as well as Paris now that she will be confined in her own cell, and out of that jail inless than 2 days,,,,her mom has been in meetings for 2 weeks now, hooking up with networks to make a spin show of this.