Author Topic: King's Triumphant Return!  (Read 27107 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Re: King's Triumphant Return!
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2007, 06:53:50 PM »
he looks good in those pics but certainly not the MD pics! Very odd...
~

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2007, 06:54:20 PM »
disgusted, Magnum.... whoever....

9th Place at 2nd Tier Pro show is sad... I don't give a damn if he took a year off, with the drugs he uses getting in shape is not a problem.  I applaud you for trying to "fix" King.   You cannot fix the structural flaws he has, I.E.  now sweep, oil filled arms, and overgrown obliques... unless he has cosmetic surgery of the cutting edge these things cannot be fixed.  you would have surgical remove 2 " of muscle of his obliques to bring his waist " down".

My prediction is he will start losing sponsors if he does not start pacing higher, Muzzeltech is not going to keep him around just because of his posing antics.  Which are not that great anyways, he gets applause is NY because thats his hometown.  now that you have guys like Kai Green getting condioned better King will be lucky if places higher than 10th in any show, for gods sake he got outplaced by a guy 5' 3"....

Um yeah ok.  ::)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2007, 06:55:07 PM »
I also would like to know how much King spent on "prep" for 9th place at ta 2nd Tier Pro show.... ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2007, 06:55:23 PM »
he looks good in those pics but certainly not the MD pics! Very odd...

Of course not, cause he is not flexed all the way in any of them. I noticed that right off.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2007, 06:57:02 PM »
ray charles called and said he could see how he has gotten worse every year... a quick search under king kamali 2001 brings up some good photos...look at his arms and there is your answer...sherri used to have biceps
Enjoy your dish...

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2007, 06:58:17 PM »
Um yeah ok.  ::)

Magnum... I say again I applaud you but don't act like a "guru" I know a lot of guys on Promuscle think your some kind of God or something, but King has known for 3 years what he needs to do.  I personally think "guru's" are just Pharmacuetical Salespeople anyways.... Like stated above you cannot "fix" his structual flaws it's not possible...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2007, 07:00:38 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2007, 07:02:20 PM »
Thanks getfast for the pics! Nice comparison.

here ya go Jim!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2007, 07:03:18 PM »
Magnum... I say again I applaud you but don't act like a "guru" I know a lot of guys on Promuscle think your some kind of God or something, but King has known for 3 years what he needs to do.  I personally think "guru's" are just Pharmacuetical Salespeople anyways.... Like stated above you cannot "fix" his structual flaws it's not possible...

I think you're confusing him with The Chad.  Disgusted DID improve Kamali last year from a tub of shit to looking decent (for Kamali)in the Montreal.

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2007, 07:05:17 PM »
Jim, good job on the condition

you did an awesome freaking job as King was ripped

here is some suggestion tho: The way he does his front relax makes his waist look WIDE, his shoulders non-existant and arms smaller

tell him to drop the arms a little bit and he will look A LOT better in that shot

what do you think ?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2007, 07:05:57 PM »
Interesting in those photos to compare the biceps and triceps. The biceps is migrating to the elbow on the left arm but receding to the shoulder on the same triceps. Something interesting occurring there. He might be the first man to change the shape of his biceps.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2007, 07:06:14 PM »
want to see how bad sherri has gotten? do a search and look at his websiite

http://www.kingkamali.com/gallery/3_days_b4_ironman.asp

comparing his side relaxed pose is his best shot and ridiculous...let's talk about how his arms are the worst oil spill since the valdez...WHERE DID HIS CALVES GO OVE THE YEARS?

magnum your repuatation is ruined try telling us he looks better than in 2001 now!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy your dish...

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2007, 07:06:55 PM »
here ya go Jim!

Midsection looks a bit bigger.  For most pros I would believe thats normal anyway with the added size and constant dieting and what not.  Conditioning is awesome though.  Just needs some added mass. 
Truly STOP WHINING

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2007, 07:07:32 PM »

Triumphantly in 9th place? 

we've got the king of oxymorons here . . .

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2007, 07:08:26 PM »

I think you're confusing him with The Chad.  Disgusted DID improve Kamali last year from a tub of shit to looking decent (for Kamali)in the Montreal.

Thanks.

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2007, 07:08:54 PM »
Jim know his shit in the condition departement, that's for sure

King's biggest problem is the way he does his poses

he has a good back yet the way he does the lat spread he looks thin compared to the other guys

and he squat down wich make his legs look smaller too

posing is the biggest problem

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2007, 07:09:02 PM »
Jim, what was King's weight in 2001 vs 2007?

affy

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2007, 07:11:10 PM »
here ya go Jim!

pwned

heres another one from around that time

now speak about the oil disgusted...you can't deny there's something funky going on in those arms (possibly delts too)

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2007, 07:15:52 PM »
what did you do to his calves disgusted???????????????????? 99% of the people of teh people on here have better calves than he showed in new york
Enjoy your dish...

affy

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2007, 07:17:42 PM »
what did you do to his calves disgusted????????????????????

time to put oil in those babies..just like the arms

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2007, 07:18:20 PM »
what did you do to his calves disgusted???????????????????? 99% of the people of teh people on here have better calves than he showed in new york

them's some TRIUMPHANT calves.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2007, 07:23:20 PM »
I doubt very much that disgusted can totally change King's physique in less than a year. But he has done an incredible job.

This is obviously a 12-18 month project because before disgusted was doing his prep, King looked totally fucked (i.e europa and new york last year)

So this is a vast improvement from before.

Good job disgusted .

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2007, 07:32:51 PM »
Interesting in those photos to compare the biceps and triceps. The biceps is migrating to the elbow on the left arm but receding to the shoulder on the same triceps. Something interesting occurring there. He might be the first man to change the shape of his biceps.

His new sponsor is ExxonMobil.  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2007, 07:33:24 PM »
I doubt very much that disgusted can totally change King's physique in less than a year. But he has done an incredible job.

This is obviously a 12-18 month project because before disgusted was doing his prep, King looked totally fucked (i.e europa and new york last year)

So this is a vast improvement from before.

Good job disgusted .

Thanks bro, you are correct. We planned on doing just that, but never had the chance. Not only did I have to contend with only having 13 weeks after 4 months off, but I had to bring his waist down too. I never claimed like some people think that I was bringing him in bigger. King is absolutley thrilled at how he looked under the circumstances. People are missing the point or they just don't like to admit being wrong, but I brought King in looking better than he did in 2001 and with a small waist. And they said it couldn't be done.  ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2007, 07:37:26 PM »
One thing I agree with Disgusted about is the way the rags use their photos to justify someone's placing. King looked far better than he appears in most photos posted on MD and Flex. Likewise, Branch was not that impressive standing relaxed or in the majority of the poses, but most of the posted photos of him are hitting his muscularity shots or him in full, blood-pressure bursting shots. As Disgusted demonstrated, the best photos of King from this show are nowhere to be found on MD and Flex.

King got rid of his gut, trimmed down his obliques, beat most guys in poses from the rear, and brought a much better package to the stage than he has in recent years. Most importantly, he brought a quiet humility to the stage that showed that he has matured.

While neither King nor Disgusted can do much about the bicep factor, I think coming in 5% sharper with shredded glutes could be the difference between a Mr. O qualification and 6th place.

Special "Observer" Ed

BigNationRadio.com