Author Topic: King's Triumphant Return!  (Read 27426 times)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Re: King's Triumphant Return!
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2007, 09:24:46 PM »
so what about the biceps? Injected with synthol or not?

Do you guys really think Disgusted is gonna tell you if King injected something???? He might not even know... ;) The one that has the answer for sure is The King......but don't expect he'll tell you anything anytime soon... ;D ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2007, 09:30:01 PM »
By disgusted avoiding the question so blatantly, he is giving all the confirmation necessary that King used synthol.  I dont think that is even a question anymore.  Oh and BTW, if you guys cant see it, it's also in his tri's pretty heavily-

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2007, 09:31:01 PM »
No - no synthol in his arms. Get real already. Point blank, he looked better than he did last year, and that is that. Does he look better than he did in 2001. No, he does not. But he did improve over last year.

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2007, 09:32:14 PM »
No - no synthol in his arms. Get real already. Point blank, he looked better than he did last year, and that is that. Does he look better than he did in 2001. No, he does not. But he did improve over last year.

Seriously Ron?  I thought you were a pretty straight up guy.. Why play King's game for him?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2007, 09:32:50 PM »
No - no synthol in his arms.

agree. it's just nolotil.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2007, 09:34:37 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2007, 09:35:12 PM »

I agree he looked better than last year, however those arms are suspect and Disgusted is taking credit for Kings condition, so we're trying to get him to dispell any doubts about Kings arms. One way or the other. He seems to respond to all other inquiries, but won't touch the synthol/arms issue. Why do you think his arms look different Ron? Very similar to Milos' arms when he went overboard, don't you think?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2007, 09:37:21 PM »

I totally disagree with you on this one Ron. He does look better and his waist is NOT an issue like you said it would be.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2007, 09:39:15 PM »
I totally disagree with you on this one Ron. He does look better and his waist is NOT an issue like you said it would be.
see above post(s) and please answer, you're losing credibility by avoiding direct questions.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2007, 09:44:37 PM »
Quote from: Ron

Quote from: Disgusted

;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2007, 09:45:01 PM »
By no means am I knocking your work, Jim. I just think that you're not seeing the picture clearly...

No offence taken. OK,  from the front relaxed and the side chest we can make a comaprison with the other pics I have posted, but the other shots are very close up and we have none to go by. Also, you know as well as anyone that the lighting for the Ironman have always been one of if not the best ever. So, let's just compare apples to apples. So when you say I am not seeing the picture clearly.... ;D You're right.  ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2007, 09:46:35 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2007, 09:48:50 PM »
Disgusted, by your silence on the subject, are we to assume you know of the synthol use and are avoiding it to avoid making yourself look like a fool?

Could it be that you failed to bring Kings arms up to par and resorted to injecting synthol into the biceps and triceps?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2007, 09:49:16 PM »
Just another comment Sean. King was way down in size when we started as I have stated. My goals were to bring his waist down and bring him in with great conditioning. Now, if I would have had a year to work with him things would most certainly be different.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2007, 09:52:52 PM »
Disgusted, by your silence on the subject, are we to assume you know of the synthol use and are avoiding it to avoid making yourself look like a fool?

Could it be that you failed to bring Kings arms up to par and resorted to injecting synthol into the biceps and triceps?

Me not answering you is bugging the Hell out you you isn't it?  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 14, 2007, 09:57:30 PM »
Me not answering you is bugging the Hell out you you isn't it?  ;D
yes :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2007, 10:03:58 PM »
Like I said, I wasn't taking jabs or knocking you whatsoever, just expressing my opinion. I also feel that last year he was his biggest, and had he been dried out completely, he might have been close to  if not his all time best. The show I'm referring to is the Europa. Well, let me say the Europa prejudging before he went and ate the steakhouse that we went to out of business.  ;D

I know and I love a good debate so by all means keep it comin. I think that King was huge at the Europa "compared to the NY Pro" and looked great in certain ways, but he still was not big enough or dry and ripped enough to win that show.

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: May 14, 2007, 10:06:35 PM »

2001 on left, 2007 on right

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 14, 2007, 10:16:59 PM »
King was leaner when Joe trained him? Doesn't look like it? We can argue the water thing all night, but King had no problem drying out with me. I have no idea what he did for the other two shows. You need to go back and look at the photos I posted. Here are two for comparison. Now, he looks leaner to me at the NY Pro than the Ironman size aside. I wonder what he would have looked like given the same lighting as the Ironman?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 14, 2007, 10:27:11 PM »
Again, in no way am I knocking your work because you did a great job.

Thanks again. Do you have any pics from last years NY Pro?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 14, 2007, 10:29:44 PM »
If you compare NY Pro pics from this year to last year, you will see far more detail in last year's pics, as he was leaner and drier. Granted, his waist was wide as all outside in '06, which by his own admission was because he hadn't changed his training up one bit. As for the Europa, his trainer at that time wanted to "complete" the drying out process, but King was adamant about not going any further in fear of flattening out (which would not have happened).

I'm not sure what you mean by Kings training affecting his waist? Diet is what I used to correct the waist issue. Why in your opinion was his waist still big if he was so lean?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #96 on: May 14, 2007, 10:30:12 PM »
bodybuilders sure look like crap!

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: May 14, 2007, 10:36:32 PM »
I'm not sure what you mean by Kings training affecting his waist? Diet is what I used to correct the waist issue. Why in your opinion was his waist still big if he was so lean?

His powerlifting style of training thickened up his midsection.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2007, 11:05:57 PM »
If you compare NY Pro pics from this year to last year, you will see far more detail in last year's pics, as he was leaner and drier.

By all means put more pics up Sean this is just one. Leaner, drier and far more detail? in 2006?

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: May 14, 2007, 11:11:15 PM »
His gut looks better. Will be interesting to see how much he improves over the next 6 to 12 months and if he can keep the gut down.
Disgusted, can you post his pre comp diet?