Author Topic: PCT advice  (Read 1188 times)

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
PCT advice
« on: May 14, 2007, 11:04:15 PM »
I will be the first to say that this is the most important part as it allows you to come off and if done right can allow most of your gains to be kept.

I had a ten week blitz up it is as follows

1-10 400 mg equipoise
1-10 800 mg enanthate
1-5 75mg dbol ed

What would some of you recomend when I start this cycle.

Thanks in advance

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: PCT advice
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 05:16:22 AM »
I will be the first to say that this is the most important part as it allows you to come off and if done right can allow most of your gains to be kept.

I had a ten week blitz up it is as follows

1-10 400 mg equipoise
1-10 800 mg enanthate
1-5 75mg dbol ed

What would some of you recomend when I start this cycle.

Thanks in advance

I would first of all run the cycle longer, man there is no reason to shut yourself down for a 10 week cycle, it is not long enough to impart significant gains in your physiqe, or at least any kind of lasting gains.  This yo-yoing up and down of your HPTA makes it very hard to recover and IMO is harder on your system than just staying on.  For me I would go about 6 months or longer minimum, but to someone else I will recommend at least 16-20 weeks.

An AI at conservetive doses would be a good idea on cycle.  If you plan on using gear for a while and one day pumping out some kids you may wanna take some HCG  on cycle.  Post cycle this depends, if you took HCG on cycle you need to run the HCG for about 2 weeks while the gear clears your system, about 3 more small shots.  If you do HCG at large doses post cycle only wait a week or so after last shot and run 1500iu about 4-5 shots.  Taking HCG sooner will not hurt and in fact it may start the recovery faster, lots of guys say to wait, but just as long as you end up with full nuts when the gear stops working you will be OK.  Take nolva as soon as you stop the shots or sooner here too, again it will not hurt and will set you up for recovery better.  Just make sure to run the nolva at least a month after all the, crap gear and HCG is out of your system.

Thats how I would do it, is it the only way or an exact science, hell no.  Another thing, I hear some guys say they gained 25 pounds  ::) on cycle and they kept 23 of em post cycle  ::) LOL no freeking way this is even close to all muscle, half at least is fat and water, cause they think they can eat 6,000 cals on cycle.  Too many people think this weight gain is muscle and its just soft, puffy lard.  If they dispute this I would love to see the before and after pics, cause you see pics dont lie  ;)   

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 06:20:57 AM »
I would first of all run the cycle longer, man there is no reason to shut yourself down for a 10 week cycle, it is not long enough to impart significant gains in your physiqe, or at least any kind of lasting gains.  This yo-yoing up and down of your HPTA makes it very hard to recover and IMO is harder on your system than just staying on.  For me I would go about 6 months or longer minimum, but to someone else I will recommend at least 16-20 weeks.

An AI at conservetive doses would be a good idea on cycle.  If you plan on using gear for a while and one day pumping out some kids you may wanna take some HCG  on cycle.  Post cycle this depends, if you took HCG on cycle you need to run the HCG for about 2 weeks while the gear clears your system, about 3 more small shots.  If you do HCG at large doses post cycle only wait a week or so after last shot and run 1500iu about 4-5 shots.  Taking HCG sooner will not hurt and in fact it may start the recovery faster, lots of guys say to wait, but just as long as you end up with full nuts when the gear stops working you will be OK.  Take nolva as soon as you stop the shots or sooner here too, again it will not hurt and will set you up for recovery better.  Just make sure to run the nolva at least a month after all the, crap gear and HCG is out of your system.

Thats how I would do it, is it the only way or an exact science, hell no.  Another thing, I hear some guys say they gained 25 pounds  ::) on cycle and they kept 23 of em post cycle  ::) LOL no freeking way this is even close to all muscle, half at least is fat and water, cause they think they can eat 6,000 cals on cycle.  Too many people think this weight gain is muscle and its just soft, puffy lard.  If they dispute this I would love to see the before and after pics, cause you see pics dont lie  ;)   

How do you feel about running proviron throughout the entire cycle? I have done this in the past and I believe it helped me with gains.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 10:23:24 AM »
someone suggested pro v to me and it sounded good also gh15 advocates this I think I will run 200iu hcg starting week three every five days and the last shot 1000iu and then 5 days after run nolva and aromasin and I should be good to go 10 weeks is short yes but I have my secrets my friend bridging is a beutiful thing if oy know how

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 02:07:23 PM »
someone suggested pro v to me and it sounded good also gh15 advocates this I think I will run 200iu hcg starting week three every five days and the last shot 1000iu and then 5 days after run nolva and aromasin and I should be good to go 10 weeks is short yes but I have my secrets my friend bridging is a beutiful thing if oy know how

Bridging? Oh you mean never coming off the juice.

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 02:41:49 PM »

Start the HCG week 2 and run it 4 days before Nolva and Aromasin.

What doses are you running the Nolva and Aromasin?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 07:16:06 PM »
How do you feel about running proviron throughout the entire cycle? I have done this in the past and I believe it helped me with gains.

Well then you have more experiance with proviron than me.  I have been thinking about trying it so I need to learn more about it.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 11:57:55 PM »
always come off juice as your body needs to recover but being a diabetic has its advantages and knowing the difference between hormones and peptides does too.......

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 07:23:18 AM »
always come off juice as your body needs to recover but being a diabetic has its advantages and knowing the difference between hormones and peptides does too.......

Elaborate.

How do you bridge?

8)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2007, 09:03:05 AM »
Well when you said that "being a diabetic has its advantages" i guess you are bridging with Insulin, but does it even build muscle if you are already diabetic? I allways thought that you were suppose to have a "regular" insulin resistance to be able to build muscle...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2007, 07:14:24 PM »
Im on a scale so I have my normal dose for each one of my blood sugar readings when I want to spike it I add and make sure and eat you can also bridge very well with gh but I prefer a peptide gh converts in the liver to igf so wouldn't it make sense to just run igf hint if your little dudes are shrinken downstairs they will come back to normal on igf instantly almost.  make sure you are comfortable with blood sugar and stuff though as igf makes ten fold the possibillities of low blood sugar.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2007, 11:16:38 AM »
Im on a scale so I have my normal dose for each one of my blood sugar readings when I want to spike it I add and make sure and eat you can also bridge very well with gh but I prefer a peptide gh converts in the liver to igf so wouldn't it make sense to just run igf hint if your little dudes are shrinken downstairs they will come back to normal on igf instantly almost.  make sure you are comfortable with blood sugar and stuff though as igf makes ten fold the possibillities of low blood sugar.

Thanks for sharing. This is the shit that makes the garage science project fun.
I'm not diabetic, if anything I think my body clears bloodsugar too efficantly.
Even Deca used to make me go suddenly shaking hungry if I dont keep full. Insulin would prolly be outright dangerous for myself.  igf does that low blood sugar trick too? Some day in the future there's gona be 400lb LEAN BBers.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2007, 12:25:13 PM »
YOu know everyone says igf does but not for me. I think its cause I have my blood sugar to a science and I notice it right away. Igf will make you store water unless you are very careful if you are dieting its best to run GH but the best way to take igf is immediatley post workout then have some vitargo with gatorade and eat about half hour later