Author Topic: only bitches get kidnapped: the 3 amreekan soldiers  (Read 17709 times)

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: only bitches get kidnapped: the 3 amreekan soldiers
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2007, 12:47:39 PM »
VIKING SO WE ARE CRYSTAL CLEAR>>>YOUR A PIECE OF INTERNET SHIT ....while u sit behind your computer..those kids are risking their lives....following orders being a man.  Basically doing a huge list of things u will never do because ur worthless. You'd shit your pants doing what these kids do.

something vexes thee?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2007, 12:49:16 PM »
Its amazing all these post..like 911 didn't happen and your not included in the big world wide tour of jihad. At some point you idiots will learn that they hate and would kill u if they could. Further..no matter how many naive posts this board collects it won't save u from what they want to do to u and your famlies....

I actually agree with what you say in principle but not in the situation presented to us in 2003 when we did invade.

I retrospect i think its easy now to say we would have been better off not invading iraq to begin with.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2007, 12:51:00 PM »
I actually agree with what you say in principle but not in the situation presented to us in 2003 when we did invade.

I retrospect i think its easy now to say we would have been better off not invading iraq to begin with.

Sure but this thread isn't about politics..its about Viqueen posting a bs thread and sorry..unlike some..I'm going to defend my countrymen and felllow soldiers form assholes like him.
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2007, 12:55:09 PM »
and im going to crack a corona when they die, just like id do for you :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2007, 12:56:06 PM »
Karama sucks dude...I've seen a lot of folks get killed in the last 4 years....good friends and shit talkers..u got it coming..... ;D
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2007, 12:58:10 PM »
im probably not going to die soon, these soldiers are, and they will be tortured like the scum they are ... :-*

threatening me is not a smart idea on here btw ... come on up to venice gym in toronto or wait till i find you ;)

Exactly.

It always amazes me when some people seem not to comprehend why the Iraqi's are fighting back or to think it is wrong. Hello.....foreign forces are in their lands! The day a whole crew of Russian soldiers roll up into the US, I am 100% positive that Americans will fight back as well. Here, we'd get crushed in about 6 hours if invaded, as our main line of defence would be to throw coconuts at the marines, but I most certaintly would not roll out the welcome wagon if we were invaded. I would grab my coconut, and prepare to defend >:(

eloquently stated

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2007, 12:59:45 PM »
Its amazing all these post..like 911 didn't happen and your not included in the big world wide tour of jihad. At some point you idiots will learn that they hate and would kill u if they could. Further..no matter how many naive posts this board collects it won't save u from what they want to do to u and your famlies....

As far as my personal perspective, 9/11 was 20 ppl of varying nationalities who attacked [and yes that was horrrible, no disputing that]...however all the people in Iraq did not do that, now there are what 60,000 dead? The average Iraqi had nothing do with 9/11. And I am not being naive, it's my opinion, we all have different ones. The same way you defend your nation, they defend theirs. All around I think the whole situation is sad. For the record, I know you're in the forces and I wish you safety ;)

eloquently stated

Thanks, I try :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2007, 01:07:38 PM »
As far as my personal perspective, 9/11 was 20 ppl of varying nationalities who attacked [and yes that was horrrible, no disputing that]...however all the people in Iraq did not do that, now there are what 60,000 dead? The average Iraqi had nothing do with 9/11. And I am not being naive, it's my opinion, we all have different ones. The same way you defend your nation, they defend theirs. All around I think the whole situation is sad. For the record, I know you're in the forces and I wish you safety ;)

Thanks, I try :D

And again  we can debate the politics of the war..and yes horrible things happen..to both sides. I've seen civilians killed ..kids etc..it sucks....I have a 12 year old and feel bad when i see it..but i don't feel as bad as when i see my guys getting it. Its naive to think these guys will exempt you and yours because we disagree on the war. I'm glad u disagree..maybe we can leave sooner if smart folks decide its time to go
L

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2007, 01:10:25 PM »
And again  we can debate the politics of the war..and yes horrible things happen..to both sides. I've seen civilians killed ..kids etc..it sucks....I have a 12 year old and feel bad when i see it..but i don't feel as bad as when i see my guys getting it. Its naive to think these guys will exempt you and yours because we disagree on the war. I'm glad u disagree..maybe we can leave sooner if smart folks decide its time to go

Nice post, and yes I can only shudder to think of things that you see :-\

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2007, 01:14:31 PM »
And I guess this is the thing.....I don't make policy bro...You know what I was doing on 911..i was with a buddy going over football plays for the Post flag football playoffs. His wife calls and about tower one and we make it to my office just in time to see plane two plow into the towers. Nobody had any idea about Iraq at that time. Maybe old george did and maybe its time for him to go...no real debate about that from me. But soldiers don't make policy and we'd all rather be state side 'knee deep' and drinking beer.
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2007, 01:18:14 PM »
you dont make policy but you signed up to kill and to die ... so dont be a crybaby when the dying comes around

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2007, 01:22:45 PM »
Who's crying bitch....nobody said I gave a shit about dying..either your dead or your not..we all know that. But when somebody who sits behind his computer in a fucking basements comments on the fact that he finds joy in the torture and deaths of my fellow soldiers..i'm going to comment myself.
L

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2007, 01:23:50 PM »
He has admitted mistakes in the Iraq war. How has he conceded to polls?
I stand corrected. 

The Bush administration does not use polls or focus groups or marketing ploys.
Read this article:
The Other War Room
President Bush doesn't believe in polling---just ask his pollsters.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2001/0204.green.html

Simply admitting, "mistakes were made" is about as convincing as "Mission Accomplished."

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2007, 01:34:54 PM »
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

there there

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2007, 01:48:37 PM »
I stand corrected. 

The Bush administration does not use polls or focus groups or marketing ploys.
Read this article:
The Other War Room
President Bush doesn't believe in polling---just ask his pollsters.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2001/0204.green.html

Simply admitting, "mistakes were made" is about as convincing as "Mission Accomplished."

you said a rela man admits mistakes, he admitted his, just not the ones your narrow mind wanted to hear

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2007, 01:54:34 PM »
The average Iraqi had nothing do with 9/11.

NO iraqi had anything to do with 911.  not even saddam.  Despite this, they have tried like hell to convince folks otherwise, and to some extent it has worked.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2007, 01:57:40 PM »
Well the other thing to consider is that we're not fighting just Iraqi's in Iraq...we sucked in Al-queda and we're fighting them their as well. It really wouldn't matter what country we went into..they would flock their to fight.
L

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2007, 01:59:22 PM »
you said a rela man admits mistakes, he admitted his, just not the ones your narrow mind wanted to hear
He admitted nothing.

His behavior did not change.  Wouldn't a reasonable man change his actions after admitting a mistake?

What did Bush change?

He ordered a surge after admitting he made some mistakes in handling Iraq.

More of the same expecting different results is the definition of insanity in that instance.

I don't have a narrow mind.

You are just being mean.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2007, 02:02:39 PM »
Well the other thing to consider is that we're not fighting just Iraqi's in Iraq...we sucked in Al-queda and we're fighting them their as well. It really wouldn't matter what country we went into..they would flock their to fight.

it's resource theater, baby.  al quida wants to keep the oil in the region too.  they're blowing up the pipeline every chance they get cause they know whose ships that oil goes to

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2007, 02:11:04 PM »
He admitted nothing.

His behavior did not change.  Wouldn't a reasonable man change his actions after admitting a mistake?

What did Bush change?

He ordered a surge after admitting he made some mistakes in handling Iraq.

More of the same expecting different results is the definition of insanity in that instance.

I don't have a narrow mind.

You are just being mean.

The mistakes that were made in Iraq can't be change that simply. I know you aren't one of the few that think we should still pull out tommorrow. He ordered a surge to try and correct the mistakes.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2007, 02:12:51 PM »
The mistakes that were made in Iraq can't be change that simply. I know you aren't one of the few that think we should still pull out tommorrow. He ordered a surge to try and correct the mistakes.
I understand.  I just don't see the wisdom of more of the same.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2007, 02:27:30 PM »
I understand.  I just don't see the wisdom of more of the same.

what wisdom is there in a withdrawl?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2007, 02:47:33 PM »

So you admit the US created the insurgency in Iraq?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2007, 04:21:30 PM »
i just saw pix of 2 of them on cnn, ... thought id start a thread to document the hunt for them and their eventual demise.... will post the beheading vids and whatnot

:D

You have to be the most disgusting sack of worthless shit in the world. These guys are facing death and you were intimidated by special ed. ::)              By the way, you are the one who looks and acts like "trailer park trash". ::)       You are truly pathetic. Men are dying while your existence is making posts about myspace.com. You should kill yourself and just get your meaningless life over with.
The House that Ruth built

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2007, 05:52:37 PM »
Yeah he's an idiot...CJ....I'm not sure there is anything to admit. I think sucking these guys into Iraq is not nessisarily a bad thing. I'm not so sure if we are stopping so many attacks here as that they are focused else in Iraq. Their resources and best planners are a finite resource so i guess they figure they will get the most bang for their buck in Iraq. Its gotten very tough to operate as they once did. I think there are alot of unemployed angry arab men looking for a cause....and Bush gave them one. I think there are alot of repressive moderate muslim governments that pray we keep this thing going to take pressure off of them.
L