Author Topic: Benny Hinn  (Read 2798 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
R

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Benny Hinn
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 08:10:20 PM »

don't be sad, stella.

most people already knew that TBN and Benny Hinn are clowns.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 08:41:43 PM »
Yeah, what a bunch of clowns.

The only TBN program I used to watch back in my bible-thumping days was that Adrian Rogers fellow on sunday mornings. Boy was he eloquent!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 01:42:15 AM »
  I remember an article that said that Pat "You Can Contract AIDS Through Kissing" Robertson was livin' large too.

Historian Yates

• Getbig V
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! & I'm a llama! & Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 08:49:15 PM »
Hell, 20 years after he was totally p0an3d by James Randi, Peter Popoff is back and bigger than ever...He'll send you "miracle spring water" for free. After you drink it, you just send him a check (or ten) and you'll become rich. The infomercial would be funnier if it wasn't for the fact that people actually fall for it. Most may see these con artists for what they are, but the stadiums they fill and the TV time they can afford every night suggests that far too many still fall for it.

Who needs the Beatitudes and all that rot when there's miracle spring water to satisfy all your needs?  :-\

As a side note, the second greatest thing to do on youtube is watch videos of faith healers and other assorted religious cranks. I just laughed my ass off watching this one:

Purge_WTF

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 04:36:00 AM »
  2 Pet 2:3 [NIV] In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

24Hourpro

• Getbig III
  • Its hard to be humble when you're huge.
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 03:36:13 PM »
False prophets and crooks, all of them.
ironmass.com

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 06:14:23 AM »
Benny is one of the biggest scumbags to come down the pike. I am amazed that some fools can be roped into taking a bite of his bullshit sandwich.
X