Author Topic: INFLAMED!  (Read 2138 times)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
INFLAMED!
« on: May 15, 2007, 01:07:34 PM »
Took my first shot of my cycle on Saturday and my ass has been sore since, even making me walk funny and feeling it in my lower back.

Shot 400 mg of Test Cyp to kick off my cycle and first time using this companies product. Is it just the oil volume that is making me sore to the touch or inflamed? Will be shooting 200- 3 x wk from now on.

It did not bruise or swell up so hope it is not infected, just never experienced before. Am I just being a baby? :'(

on one

• Getbig II
Re: INFLAMED!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 01:29:54 PM »
did it hurt when you pinned

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 01:44:11 PM »
Not anymore than normal but was slow going in. Started hurting next day and gotten worse with yesterday being the worst day. Today still there which is why I am concerned, or should I be??? Skin is sensitive to touch where I shot and feels like a baseball in there. Tried foam rolling it a bit yesterday

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 04:01:42 PM »
Fever is sign of infection. No fever, I dont worry. Unless puss or somthing...

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 04:34:49 PM »
No fever so therefore I am just being a pussy!?! But damn, should go down by now!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 04:48:54 PM »
No fever so therefore I am just being a pussy!?! But damn, should go down by now!

It's only tuesday! That sucker might hurt way longer and not be infected. Is it "Warm" "Mushy"
a pingpong ball of strange color, or more red like a slap?   how do you FEEL besides the pain?
Infections make for sick, fever, and the area spreads.  Seriously that quad shot made me walk funny for 10 days. I knew it was just a bad shot. If you watch a little kid w/a fever lots of times and see it break you'll get a good idea of what infection/ fever is like. It's a blast at 2am w/ a crying kid.
If you develop fever-go Dr asap. Dont treat  fever w/ tylenol to ignore the infection.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 05:58:05 PM »
Will keep tabs on the fever but living in the desert is kinda like having a fever 24/7   :)

It is more hard and not mushy at all, sensitive to touch. No discolor yet, just brutally sore. I just know with my last couple of cycles, I never experienced this and it is new gear that I have not used before.

I feel great, no other signs except walking like a gimp. Probably just a bad shot like you said.

I think after reading what Dr. Freak had happen, that I am going to be fine compared to that.

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 10:43:28 PM »
who's gear is it?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 05:05:06 AM »
I think after reading what Dr. Freak had happen, that I am going to be fine compared to that.

I agree.  Sounds like just an inflammatory response.  I'm using sust for the first time in many years, and I can say that I'm paying a big pain price with every shot.  First day nothing, sore the next, trouble walking for 2 days after that.  Monday's shot in the left upper quad made it difficult to even get out of my car this morning.

This feeling is, however, greatly different from what I experienced with the shot that got infected.  Increasing area of skin redness, increasing pain, fevers, chills, feeling sick... not just a lump and really bad pain.

Test e for me from now on.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2007, 10:15:09 AM »
Thanks Doc!

It is a blend of Test E and Cyp

Funny you say getting in and out of your car is tough, I am having trouble driving as well. Last night it woke me up numerous times when I rolled over. As of this morning I do not see any discolor and just swollen and tight skin. BUT it is getting better, WHEW!

Made me miss the last two days at the gym  >:(

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2007, 10:17:24 AM »
who's gear is it?

Can we say who it is? Don't want to throw them under the bus, they have a great rep and don't think the gear is bad!!

I think I just need to shoot 200 mg and not 400 next time.

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2007, 10:36:18 AM »

Can we say who it is? Don't want to throw them under the bus, they have a great rep and don't think the gear is bad!!

I think I just need to shoot 200 mg and not 400 next time.

Its your choice bro! Some gear is painful no matter what. I wouldn't really consider throwing them under the bus! But its up to you! I was just asking cause some gear is just more painful than others. BB, BA, content.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2007, 11:02:48 AM »
It is GA Labs Test 400

200 Test E, 200 Test Cyp. I am sure it is good gear because I got a lot of great feedback on their products.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2007, 11:37:01 AM »
GA is good stuff...

8)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2007, 11:45:04 AM »
CONCLUSION: No infection, gear is good, just being a big (220 lbs) baby   :'(   waaahhh....

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2007, 12:56:10 PM »
Every T400 i have ever used was very painfull. you could try cutting it with some sterile oil to reduce the pain. i have done this in the past with good results.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2007, 01:33:07 PM »
Every T400 i have ever used was very painfull. you could try cutting it with some sterile oil to reduce the pain. i have done this in the past with good results.

8)
He's right...any oil dosed in that range is typically going to hurt. Try sticking with test dosed in the 200-300mg/ml range.

BigFish

• Getbig II
  • Quality posts over quantity
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2007, 04:29:17 PM »
my sust blend is from them and i started a thread a few weeks back about the same pain that you're experiencing.  i got all sketch that i might be developing an abcess.  just turned out to be a bad spot.  i seem to have more trouble with certain spots than others i've noticed.  right glute and quad = pain, left side = fine.  anyone else?
Pop Drop & Squat it

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2007, 04:32:35 PM »
He's right...any oil dosed in that range is typically going to hurt. Try sticking with test dosed in the 200-300mg/ml range.

I cant believe I hear this all the time. I am shooting 1ml of Sust and .75 ml of Deca that equals 500MG of Sust and 300MG Deca at a time in one location and I get nothing other then, the "prop pain" feeling no matter if its in the ass, delts, quads, pecs.

U

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2007, 04:37:36 PM »
I figured it was just the dose, will split into 200mg's from now on. As the day is going on, it is getting better and better. No discolor still so should be fine.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2007, 07:51:20 PM »
I cant believe I hear this all the time. I am shooting 1ml of Sust and .75 ml of Deca that equals 500MG of Sust and 300MG Deca at a time in one location and I get nothing other then, the "prop pain" feeling no matter if its in the ass, delts, quads, pecs.

I'm referring to things dosed high per ml, not the total amount of oil you're injecting. I'll inject 3ml worth all the time, but each ml is never over 300mg/ml...make sense?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2007, 07:57:52 PM »
Yes it makes sense.. I am shooting 800mg of gear at one time (one location)

The Sust is 500mg per ml
The Deca is 400mg per ml
U

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2007, 05:22:46 AM »

Is his Sust 500 painless? i used his T400 and almost had to chop my arm off the fucker throbbed for like 5 days and i couldn't even lift weights. i might give his Sust 500 a try.

8)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2007, 05:28:01 AM »
I have no problem with his what so ever, Mine is made with Veg oil
U

BigFish

• Getbig II
  • Quality posts over quantity
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2007, 12:15:21 PM »
If your T400's form GA then it's got grapeseed oil in it.  I thought i read on hear that some people get pain from the grapeseed oil.
Pop Drop & Squat it