Author Topic: If you had to die in the Gym: How would you like to die? Or better doing what?  (Read 5017 times)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
A guy died in my gym last summer.  He was doing deated calf raises and nobody noticed he was slumped over...  He just looked like he was leaning over resting between sets.  Turns out he had a massive heart attack.  Damn shame, but I'd rather go like that that at the end of some long, wasting illness.

Stark

• Getbig V
A guy died in my gym last summer.  He was doing deated calf raises and nobody noticed he was slumped over...  He just looked like he was leaning over resting between sets.  Turns out he had a massive heart attack.  Damn shame, but I'd rather go like that that at the end of some long, wasting illness.

Same here a guy died in my gym too, I made a thread about it, funny thing was they put a blanket over him and everybody went back to  their workout :D I shouldn't laugh but I cannot help it.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Same here a guy died in my gym too, I made a thread about it, funny thing was they put a blanket over him and everybody went back to  their workout :D I shouldn't laugh but I cannot help it.

Hahahaha.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Sometimes after giant sets legs..... I feel like im not to far away from death. But i kind of like it
-

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

That's brutal....a woman collapsed and died in a gym I was at once.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
apart from the fact that he is our nigglet token?
nigglet token? :-\..brutal retarded comeback..its pretty clear that you're insanely retarded..i better call 911 so that they put you in some mental hospital..i pity on you
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Stark

• Getbig V
You see fellas...it's not to uncommen to die in a gym... could happen to you too ;)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
hahahahha
L

Stark

• Getbig V
hahahahha

lol I swear... everybody looked like they were embaressed to go back to their workout but sure as fuck nobody feelt like standing around and praying, I swear there were even people who didn't get of the bike, I walked passed one and he was sweating like a horse and asked me: Whats up with the dude? Me:Bro he died (for us bitches) He:Ahh ok (never got of his bike).... LIKE HE EXPECTED SOMETHING WORSE HAS HAPPEND.. I MEAN WHAT COULD BE WORSE THAN DYING lol :D :D lolololzl

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Years ago a gym I worked at had a guy croak right in the middle of the gym, on the bench press to be exact. He had a heart attack. It really affected the business negatively, as somehow the rumor mill attributed the death to working out too hard etc. Making the matter worse was he dies at like 6pm...peak hours so it was quite the *spectacle*.

Stark

• Getbig V
Years ago a gym I worked at had a guy croak right in the middle of the gym, on the bench press to be exact. He had a heart attack. It really affected the business negatively, as somehow the rumor mill attributed the death to working out too hard etc. Making the matter worse was he dies at like 6pm...peak hours so it was quite the *spectacle*.

How old was he?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
In my sleep when old, knowing beforehand it was time.

Either that or while fighting at Thermopylae.
Q

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
How old was he?

Not that old, low 40's.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Yeah, while the paramedics were working on him, people were still going.  ON THE MACHINE 3 FEET AWAY!!!!

Kinda fu*ked up, I think.