Author Topic: hahaha MELTDOWN NO1 Derek A Meltdown again.... METLDOWN No2 hahah funnier  (Read 1798 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
;D

Man he is catching a lot of shit recently from his (so he thought) beloved MD board, I think it's shit funny the way he is realising that pretty much everybody is hating his ass ;D

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=7666&page=3

And him fucking with Ron Harris is just pure insane ;D

after thinking about it .......scam??? what about all the other fuckiNG ads are you serious??? JAY CUTLER TAKES MUSCLE TECH TO BE MR OLYMPIA BLABLA...TONY FREEMAN USES REDLINE TO GET SHREDDED GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK THERE ALL A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT. BUT NO YOU TARGET MY AD?? HOW COME YOU DIDNT MENTION THERE ADS?? WHAT YOU HAVE A THING FOR ME OR SOMETHING? ENVY OR JEALOUS LIKE ALL THE OTHER TROLLS ? AND TO THINK I SAID I REPSSECT YOU AND LIKE YOUR WORK... I SEE HOW IT IS........

AND DUDE DONT EVEN GO THAT ROUTE WITH SYNTHOL...... YOU HAVE USED SYTHOL TO !! I KNOW FROM A SOURCE.......MAYBE YOU SHOULD USE MORE CAUSE YOUR ARMS ARE VERY SMALL ANYWAY...

DONT PLAY WITH FIRE,,, ESPECIALLY OVER A THREAD. WHEN YOU KNOW WE WILL MEET, AND IM NOT SOME PUNK BITCH PUSSY ON A MESSAGE BOARD ILL BE A MAN AND GO RIGHT UP TO YOU ,AND TALK TO YOU LIKE A MAN.....I BEEN TO JAIL I THINK I CAN HANDLE OUTSIDE OF JAIL AND THE PEOPLE IN THIS VICICOUS WORLD. EVERYONE IS ALL TOUGH BEHIND THERE COMPUTER, BUT DONT SAY A FUCKING THING IN PERSON!

YOUR A PISSER WITH THE ADS I WAS LIKE IS HE FUCKING SERIOUS.....YOU TARGET JETFUEL BUT LOOK AT EVERYOTHER ONE..... FROM MUSCLETECH TO VPX,TO BSN...GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK

GET OFF MY DICK BRO ......GO TARGET SOME OF THE OTHER TROLLS. LEAST IM HERE TO HELP PEOPLE FROM MY OWN EXSPERIENCES ETC......AND AS FAR AS GET SHORT TEMPERED I DO IT FOR FUN AND IT MAKES ME MORE FAMOUS BUY EVERYONE TALKIGN ABOUT ME......THIS WHOLE SPORT IS FAKE ESPECAILLY THE PEOPLE

Purge_WTF

Re: hahahahaha Derek A Meltdown again
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 07:33:46 AM »
  The dude needs Hooked On Phonics. A vasectomy wouldn't hurt either.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 07:34:11 AM »
hahahahah, who is "he" talking about there?

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 07:35:36 AM »
This is nothing new. MD users have been trampling his oversize ego since day one.

This level of roid-induced meltdown is a little extreme though, because HE STARTED THE THREAD and brought all of the criticism upon himself. Topic of the thread? Why he used Synthol.
Repent, or join me!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 07:36:57 AM »
I predict this to be the post that will break his oily neck at MD ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 07:37:50 AM »
nevermind he's talking to Ron Harris there, as much of a fagg as Derek is he would destroy Ron Harris in a fight easily.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 07:40:15 AM »
nevermind he's talking to Ron Harris there, as much of a fagg as Derek is he would destroy Ron Harris in a fight easily.
Ron Harris may be a fag, but he at least knows what he is talking about...sometimes ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 07:41:59 AM »
Ron Harris may be a fag, but he at least knows what he is talking about...sometimes ;D
hahahahahaham you want a real laugh? dig up his "lifting" videos on youtube, hahahahahaha, Captain Quarter Rep.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 07:44:44 AM »
Derek isnt afraid of jail....its like a kid in a candy store.....and by candy i do mean dick hahhaah
L

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2007, 07:47:49 AM »
hahahahahaham you want a real laugh? dig up his "lifting" videos on youtube, hahahahahaha, Captain Quarter Rep.

hahaha I know ;D all I'm saying a lot of people (at MD) have some respect and love for the guy... just to show you how fucking stupid Derel is to fuck with somebody like that if you need all the help you get to "make" it somewere in his case even more.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2007, 09:18:07 AM »
Derek isnt afraid of jail....its like a kid in a candy store.....and by candy i do mean dick hahhaah

lmao, dereks licking on a lolipop

(great photoshop, haha derek with a dildo lollipop)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2007, 09:25:12 AM »
derek is a big dude for sure. and people like stark has made a lot of money for him only theyre too stupid to realize it

Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2007, 09:26:40 AM »
lmao, dereks licking on a lolipop

(great photoshop, haha derek with a dildo lollipop)

need Photoshop at work :(

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2007, 09:39:56 AM »
Damn, as far as DA meltdowns go that's a pretty impressive one.

One day he's really going to go postal and I feel sorry for whoever's nearby.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2007, 09:43:19 AM »
Damn, as far as DA meltdowns go that's a pretty impressive one.

One day he's really going to postal and I feel sorry for whoever's nearby.

yeah but you have to understand that at getbig he knew for sure that to 99% hated his ass so he never expected a nice warm welcome, on MD on the other hand people defended him and he fellt generaly speaking welcome and wanted....and now we have total breakdown ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2007, 09:48:56 AM »
At least he had the balls (very tiny ones) to start a thread about his own synthol use....thats more than most of these weirdo's.

Any one who types in caps lock for a whole paragraph should be banned.

Hear that Lee Preist!! ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2007, 09:53:46 AM »
At least he had the balls (very tiny ones) to start a thread about his own synthol use....thats more than most of these weirdo's.

Any one who types in caps lock for a whole paragraph should be banned.

Hear that Lee Preist!! ;D

yes but you have to understand that the sole purpose of this thread was to make believe that he is such an outspoken person one of the view who dare to acknowledge that they have used Synthol ::) it's pathetic.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2007, 09:56:03 AM »
Did Derek admitted using synthol? that must be the first time.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2007, 09:57:02 AM »
yes but you have to understand that the sole purpose of this thread was to make believe that he is such an outspoken person one of the view who dare to acknowledge that they have used Synthol ::) it's pathetic.

LOl. Im with ya.     Who else has publically acknowledged synthol use??

Stark

• Getbig V
hahhahahahha

Another Meltdown

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=7685

LETS CLEAR SHIT UP!!!! I DONT WNAT TO FIGHT RON!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIEK HIM AND I LIKE HIS WORK I SIMPLY SIAD ITS BULLSHIT HE TARGETS MY AD WHEN IM NNOT THE ONE IN CHARGE OF IT AND ALL THE OTHER ADS CLAIM THE SAME SHIT

GIVE ME A BREAK

AGAIN I HAVE RESPECT FOR RON I JSUT SAID WHAT HE SAID WAS BULLSHIT THATS ALL

IF HE CAN HAVE AN OPINION SO CAN I!!!