Author Topic: Congressional Approval now lower than Bush's  (Read 2554 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Congressional Approval now lower than Bush's
« on: May 16, 2007, 03:23:53 PM »
http://holycoast.blogspot.com/2007/05/congressional-approval-rating-now-lower.html

In a new Gallup poll, just 29 percent of those surveyed say they approve of the way Congress is handling its job, versus 64 percent who disapprove. The approval rating is down from a high of 37 percent approval in February, just after Democrats took over. The 64 percent disapproval rating is one point higher than Congress' disapproval rating just before last November's elections. The 29 percent approval rating is four points below President Bush's 33 percent approval rating in the new poll.
Squishy face retard

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
Re: Congressional Approval now lower than Bush's
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 03:35:28 PM »
People are bummed that Congress hasn't moved on impeaching the criminal in the White House, or refusing to fund the immoral war.
Stick out your tongue.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 05:16:36 PM »
This is in no way a defense of Congress because they're clearly not worthy of being defended but that is one hell of a blog you read.

This is the guy's profile on the front page of his blog. LOL

Rick Moore is a mild-mannered insurance professional by day, and a fire breathing, NASCAR loving conservative by night (and weekends, of course). Rick is also a contributor to RedBlueChristian.com.

This guy's blog, "the devil" from BRUCE and some blog Ribo posted recently are the craziest blogs I've seen referenced on this board. That's some funny schit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 05:20:31 PM »
http://holycoast.blogspot.com/2007/05/congressional-approval-rating-now-lower.html

In a new Gallup poll, just 29 percent of those surveyed say they approve of the way Congress is handling its job, versus 64 percent who disapprove. The approval rating is down from a high of 37 percent approval in February, just after Democrats took over. The 64 percent disapproval rating is one point higher than Congress' disapproval rating just before last November's elections. The 29 percent approval rating is four points below President Bush's 33 percent approval rating in the new poll.

So NOW polls are suddenly legitimate tools used to ascertain the beliefs of a large group of people?

NOW they're accurate, when they fit your views?

NOW Gallup has credibility.  When they say Bush's approval has dropped X% over 4 years, they're all liberal crap.  When they say X% of Americans believe 911 was an inside job, they're all CT crap.

Suddenly, NOW, they're the holy fvcking grail of knowledge and truth!

Shame on ya!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 05:25:54 PM »
No, I was just confirming what Mr. I said.  I never defended anybody in this post Rob so chill.  It is also a Gallup Poll which is the most credible as opposed to a CT or media poll.  I praised Gallup in another thread.  Hope that helps.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 05:49:48 PM »
No, I was just confirming what Mr. I said.  I never defended anybody in this post Rob so chill.  It is also a Gallup Poll which is the most credible as opposed to a CT or media poll.  I praised Gallup in another thread.  Hope that helps.

Is gallup more credibly than Zogby?  If so, why?

Also, does this mean you believe any Gallup poll results on 911 inside job, are accurate?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 05:58:47 PM »
Is gallup more credibly than Zogby?  If so, why?

Also, does this mean you believe any Gallup poll results on 911 inside job, are accurate?
Rob, stay on the thread topic please.  This is a thread about approval rating, not your spam. 

If the blog quote, which is accurate, is not okay then here is another link.  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18612770/

Zogby info BTW. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1282/is_22_56/ai_n13659409

Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 07:46:12 PM »
Rob, stay on the thread topic please.  This is a thread about approval rating, not your spam. 

Your entire premise of this thread is based upon information from a polling organization.

I would like to know why you assign value to Gallups' findings but not Zogby.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 07:55:12 PM »
Well, all this drama started after the Pelosi thread.  If you look at my post on that thread, it shows that Pelosi was approved of by a higher number of women, which is nothing that I wouldn't expect but it shows how polls can show a higher approval rating based on the demographic.  CA is a Dem state and you combine women and minorities from that state, instant ratings boost. 

http://www.galluppoll.com/content/default.aspx?ci=27589
Squishy face retard

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2007, 08:54:09 PM »
People are bummed that Congress hasn't moved on impeaching the criminal in the White House, or refusing to fund the immoral war.

Yeah dude......whatever, congress hasn't done shit since they lied their way into congress....."Impeaching the war criminal" hahahahahahaha!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2007, 08:57:09 PM »
Yeah dude......whatever, congress hasn't done shit since they lied their way into congress....."Impeaching the war criminal" hahahahahahaha!!

do you think Clinton should have been removed for office for lying about the BJ?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2007, 09:05:02 PM »
do you think Clinton should have been removed for office for lying about the BJ?

Yes, not for the BJ, but lying about it on trail under oath in front of the world, I've said this before, if he lied about something like a BJ, imagine what else he lied about!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2007, 09:08:34 PM »
Yes, not for the BJ, but lying about it on trail under oath in front of the world, I've said this before, if he lied about something like a BJ, imagine what else he lied about!

I can *imagine* that he lied about monkeys flying out of my butt.

Also, I recall you telling getbig that you HOPE our nation's leaders lie to us, that you're okay with it, because it's part of their job to keep info from us.  (at the time, i was shocked and asked you to clarify)  Which is it? 

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2007, 09:12:18 PM »
I can *imagine* that he lied about monkeys flying out of my butt.

Also, I recall you telling getbig that you HOPE our nation's leaders lie to us, that you're okay with it, because it's part of their job to keep info from us.  (at the time, i was shocked and asked you to clarify)  Which is it? 

Really? Where did I say that? Did Bush go on trial when I wasn't looking or was he already convicted by the liberal media?

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2007, 06:08:18 AM »

In a new Gallup poll, just 29 percent of those surveyed say they approve of the way Congress is handling its job, versus 64 percent who disapprove.

If your wondering why........look no further than the fact that MOST true Americans want BushSatan and Dick-less Cheney held acountable for their WAR CRIMES.

Until these two war criminals are held accountable for the death and carnage they have caused......the American public will hold BOTH parties responsible.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2007, 06:16:04 AM »

Mr Lib, the underlying delemia is......if you Impeach Bush, your left with the evil Dick-less Cheney as president.

How will that help America get out of this abortive administration?

It won't, so why bother?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2007, 07:04:08 AM »
I don't believe that President Clinton was convicted of perjury during the impeachment trial.

Does it bother you that the current president said:

"Secondly, there are such things as roving wiretaps. Now, by the way, any time you hear the United States government talking about wiretap, it requires -- a wiretap requires a court order. Nothing has changed, by the way. When we're talking about chasing down terrorists, we're talking about getting a court order before we do so. It's important for our fellow citizens to understand, when you think Patriot Act, constitutional guarantees are in place when it comes to doing what is necessary to protect our homeland, because we value the Constitution."

That was a lie.

President George Bush admitted, in his weekly radio address on December 17, 2005, that he ordered the National Security Agency (NSA) to conduct electronic surveillance of US citizens without seeking warrants. The admission followed the publication of the story in the New York Times on December 16 that approximately 500 such warrantless searches were being conducted at any given moment continuously for the last 4 years.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2007, 08:22:50 AM »

and they never will so be sure not to stand under their falling poll #s, they will continue to drop and so will their election chances next year.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 09:05:37 AM »
Yes.  Because now minors are participating in oral sex at age 12 and under because they are convinced its not really sex.
Their glorious president told em so.
But ah, a bit of myself misses that teflon bastard.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2007, 10:13:58 AM »
Yes.  Because now minors are participating in oral sex at age 12 and under because they are convinced its not really sex.
Their glorious president told em so.

12 yo and under huh? That would make them 2-4 yo when the Monica incident occurred. Great analysis Rooster.

What about all the FAGS Bush created with his boyfriend and male hooker Jeff Gannon/Jim Guckett?

I'm sure that just slipped your memory.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2007, 10:39:27 AM »
12 yo and under huh? That would make them 2-4 yo when the Monica incident occurred. Great analysis Rooster.

What about all the FAGS Bush created with his boyfriend and male hooker Jeff Gannon/Jim Guckett?

I'm sure that just slipped your memory.

Yeah, that knowledge of whomever gannon or whoever is , that stuff is so well known that i've never heard of it.
Then again, I see that clip I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN on tv several times a month still.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2007, 10:55:28 AM »
Yeah, that knowledge of whomever gannon or whoever is , that stuff is so well known that i've never heard of it.

Over 225 visits w/ sleepovers in the WH by a MALE HOOKER with an FAKE NAME, and you never heard of it??

Typical repug.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2007, 10:59:48 AM »
Over 225 visits w/ sleepovers in the WH by a MALE HOOKER with an FAKE NAME, and you never heard of it??

Typical repug.

Nah, never heard anything of it, then again bush didn't place his hand on a bible and lie out his ass about it.
Yo guy Clinton is the one that said FUCK AMERICAN JUSTICE SYSTEM.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2007, 11:00:44 AM »
I don't believe that President Clinton was convicted of perjury during the impeachment trial.

He was impeached by the House for lying under oath and obstructing justice.  

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2007, 11:02:33 AM »

If only we could get "boy retard" in the WH under oath.