Author Topic: The Reason why Celtic Sea Salt will improve you/ Copy/Paste  (Read 2821 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
DE LANGRE: In this country, that is what people have been taught, all the way from kindergarten to medical school, to them, salt is pure sodium chloride. There is no other salt available in the U.S., so this rules their thinking. When people talk about salt. They overlook completely that there are 84 buffering elements in salt to protect people from the harshness of sodium chloride in its pure state. Nature put these complimentary elements in salt for two reasons: First, to make sure that people could use the sodium properly. And second, to ensure that once the sodium has been utilized, it will be eliminated completely and quickly from the kidneys. An analysis of salt goes way beyond the minerals and the chemical elements, there was an article on this topic in the September 1982 issue of Ocean Magazine They made a fantastic defence of salt, saying salt is not just chemicals, it is a lot more. There is bio-electric energy in salt; there is magnetism; there are vital and inert gases, such as helium, neon and argon; plus there are micro-organisms that are critical for the life of salt. They wrote, "Sea water is a complex chemical soup, containing 84 of the 103 known elements." Nature had a purpose in making our blood like the ocean. In the ocean, sodium is buffered. In our blood, the sodium is buffered. And in our diet, the sodium should be buffered as well. If you tried to inject pure sodium chloride intravenously, you would kill the patient. He goes into salt shock. This is well known in medical circles. In the 1900's, a medical doctor named Jacques Loeb, from the university of California, performed an epic experiment. He put fish in a tank of water mixed with refined salt, the same concentration of salt that exists in sea water. All the fish died. If fish can't live on pure sodium chloride in dilute concentration, how can we?
A

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: The Reason why Celtic Sea Salt will improve you/ Copy/Paste
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 04:39:37 PM »
How many meals have you eaten since Sunday? 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 04:40:30 PM »
How many meals have you eaten since Sunday? 
none, he's fasting.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 04:41:02 PM »
im completely SHREDDED :)
A

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 04:45:17 PM »
im completely SHREDDED :)

How does the Ganja, Old English, and Vodka fit into your fast?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 04:46:58 PM »
How does the Ganja, Old English, and Vodka fit into your fast?
\
i Quit smoking the weed, all it does is make me binge on food. i can drink on weekends because i dont get the munchies and eat 9000 calories if i drink 800 calories worth of beer and im good and dont need tons of food if i smoke up
A

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 04:48:46 PM »
\
i Quit smoking the weed, all it does is make me binge on food. i can drink on weekends because i dont get the munchies and eat 9000 calories if i drink 800 calories worth of beer and im good and dont need tons of food if i smoke up

How do you have any energy to bang these ho's?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 04:49:57 PM »
How do you have any energy to bang these ho's?

the celtic sea salt mixed with water
A

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 04:51:59 PM »
yesterday my dad told me that salt is very bad. it causes a lot of heart-disease's. people get stroeks and shit. my dad reads a lot. then i told im this guy daddywaddy says Sea-salt is not like that, its 10 times healthier then normal salt.

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2007, 04:53:40 PM »
the celtic sea salt mixed with water

You must feel like shit.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2007, 07:46:05 PM »
Daddy waddy is a genious, I started dieting serious abotu a week ago along with cardio every day in the morning. When I get home, before i eat I drink 8oz water, 4 oz pure lemon juice and 1/2 tspn of celtic sea salt and I love it no joke. It rehydrates you alkalinezes your blood and gives you a lot of energy. I used to always drag after cardio and this shit makes me feel really good the rest of the day. I dunno about the fasting, I'm having a hard time not losing muscle as it is fasting is nuts, plus I get hungry every hour or so so fasting is out of the question.

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2007, 08:24:41 PM »
lets see these recent "shredded" pics of you.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2007, 04:57:33 PM »
lets see these recent "shredded" pics of you.

it will only make you want to either quit lifting or suck my c0ck
A

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 04:59:16 PM »
Where do you get your sea salt from?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2007, 05:03:24 PM »

i get tit from teh whole foods/organic joint here
A

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2007, 05:04:42 PM »
it will only make you want to either laugh at me or insult me.

fixed.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2007, 05:13:54 PM »

fixed.

im clearley the "Michael Jordan" of this weightlifting board, its impossible to bring me down, i just shine like that my neega :)
A

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2007, 05:19:05 PM »

I found sea salt everywhere but CELTIC sea salt I could only find at whole foods. EVen trader joes didn't have it. I had to wade through a sea of hippies to find this shit, thank God it fucking works I hate hippies.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 05:52:07 PM »
I found sea salt everywhere but CELTIC sea salt I could only find at whole foods. EVen trader joes didn't have it. I had to wade through a sea of hippies to find this shit, thank God it fucking works I hate hippies.

if its white then its not true sea salt, most sea salts are a scam and have extracted the precious minerals out. you should just order it instead if you cant find it
A

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2007, 05:55:24 PM »
if its white then its not true sea salt, most sea salts are a scam and have extracted the precious minerals out. you should just order it instead if you cant find it

Yeah all the sea salts I found at a couple places were white, the celtic looks kind of shitty actually, has some brown in it etc. I can post up who makes it etc when I get home later. It was pricey as well, 10 bucks for a small bottle, but worth it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2007, 08:55:59 PM »
DE LANGRE: In this country, that is what people have been taught, all the way from kindergarten to medical school, to them, salt is pure sodium chloride. There is no other salt available in the U.S., so this rules their thinking. When people talk about salt. They overlook completely that there are 84 buffering elements in salt to protect people from the harshness of sodium chloride in its pure state. Nature put these complimentary elements in salt for two reasons: First, to make sure that people could use the sodium properly. And second, to ensure that once the sodium has been utilized, it will be eliminated completely and quickly from the kidneys. An analysis of salt goes way beyond the minerals and the chemical elements, there was an article on this topic in the September 1982 issue of Ocean Magazine They made a fantastic defence of salt, saying salt is not just chemicals, it is a lot more. There is bio-electric energy in salt; there is magnetism; there are vital and inert gases, such as helium, neon and argon; plus there are micro-organisms that are critical for the life of salt. They wrote, "Sea water is a complex chemical soup, containing 84 of the 103 known elements." Nature had a purpose in making our blood like the ocean. In the ocean, sodium is buffered. In our blood, the sodium is buffered. And in our diet, the sodium should be buffered as well. If you tried to inject pure sodium chloride intravenously, you would kill the patient. He goes into salt shock. This is well known in medical circles. In the 1900's, a medical doctor named Jacques Loeb, from the university of California, performed an epic experiment. He put fish in a tank of water mixed with refined salt, the same concentration of salt that exists in sea water. All the fish died. If fish can't live on pure sodium chloride in dilute concentration, how can we?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2007, 08:57:10 PM »
You must feel like shit.

celtic sea salt is actually very healthy, you've been lied to by the media.