Author Topic: Bob Chick - Athlete's Representative?  (Read 217066 times)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Re: Bob Chick - Athlete's Representative?
« Reply #525 on: May 19, 2007, 10:42:09 AM »
Again, Moron..... Bob's right, you can't read!
No Camera, No Picture.
No Picture, No issue.
"YOU" Posted them on the Internet in Breach of Silvios Contract without his knowledge!

Remember, you "PROMISED" Silvio you wouldn't be taking photographs of him then posting them on the Internet?
That promise lasted about 5 minutes, as you left his room and RAN to your computer and proceeded to break your promise to him.
I'm certainly not surprised and sadly,now Silvio is not either.
Your a Clown, know wonder Gustavo, Mustafa and the rest of the guys you work with have nothing to do with you.
Heck you even ran Hidetada back to Japan with your "Special Concoctions" you were giving him scared to death for his health.

Nice job, keep up the great work of building and breaking your personal relationships.
Hail Milos, the King of GET BIG! :'(
This sugject matter is dead. You cant explain away your lies, they only come full circle pointing in one direction...........You and YOUR CAMERA & Computer! :-*

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #526 on: May 19, 2007, 11:12:57 AM »
"YOU" Posted them on the Internet in Breach of Silvios Contract without his knowledge!

this line right here exposes your stupidity shawn.

just how can silvio breach his contract if said 'breach' was 'without his knowledge' idiot? ::)

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #527 on: May 19, 2007, 11:18:08 AM »

Just thought I would jump in here while Shawn is paying attention to this board.

Shawn, can you tell me what issue of Flex had a photo of you with a hangman’s noose hanging behind you?

Thanks,

Dennis L. Bates
www.MuscleMissions.org

And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? - 1 Peter 3:13 (KJV)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #528 on: May 19, 2007, 11:28:26 AM »

this line right here exposes your stupidity shawn.

just how can silvio breach his contract if said 'breach' was 'without his knowledge' idiot? ::)

That's a good point...why was Silvio being threatened for Milos' actions???  Even if he did allow Milos to take the photos, but that raises the question....DID Milos tell Silvio that he WAS NOT going to post the photos??? Milos?
just not good enough

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #529 on: May 19, 2007, 11:28:57 AM »
Why is this posted in the middle of a thread about the IFBB athletes rep ???

Perhaps it is because of this! And no, I don’t think he is having a heart attack.

Dennis L. Bates
www.MuscleMissions.org

- For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. - 1 Peter 3:12 (KJV)

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #530 on: May 19, 2007, 11:55:44 AM »
Why is this posted in the middle of a thread about the IFBB athletes rep ???
Perhaps the answer resides here...

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #531 on: May 19, 2007, 11:56:36 AM »
That's a good point...why was Silvio being threatened for Milos' actions???  Even if he did allow Milos to take the photos, but that raises the question....DID Milos tell Silvio that he WAS NOT going to post the photos??? Milos?

as you can see from every post/thread initiated by bob or shawn on this subject, Milos is the target.

notice how they keep saying what Milos should have done/not done.

funny how Milos wasn't even the one competing.

both bob AND shawn did a double act on Milos iti. silvio was just the pawn.

this was obvious to me as soon as the 'athletes rep' came on the board to gloat about silvio not wanting any part of Milos anymore.

bob is back pedalling now, but make no mistake he was absolutely part of the double act on silvio at the prejudging. he knew very well that when shawn texted sivio stating 'there is nothing i can do for you now' that silvio would come straight to him.

what did he tell silvio?

'don't worry buddy, Milos tried to fuck you but i'll look after you now.'

again, this is not hard to figure out people. in fact shawn himself has put his foot straight in his mouth with that one precious line right at the top of his singular reply,

""YOU" Posted them on the Internet in Breach of Silvios Contract without his knowledge!"

quote by shawn ray himself.

someone (ifbb/anyone) please explain to me how a man can breach his contract if said 'breach' was without his knowledge'?

you don't have to be a intelligent or a lawyer to figure this one out.

YOU CAN'T BREACH ANY FUCKING THING IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT.

you also don't have to be intelligent to see that shawn and bob were in this together.

and you don't have to be a competitive bber to figure out that former and current 'athletes reps' singling out a top competitor right before stepping on stage at the prejudging to get at his trainer/manager has got to be one of the most disgusting acts an athlete's representative can do in any sport.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #532 on: May 19, 2007, 12:34:11 PM »
Once again that pic shows shawn in shape :)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #533 on: May 19, 2007, 12:40:27 PM »
Once again that pic shows shawn in shape :)

yeah, rectangular.

seriously, there is little point in attacking shawn's physique. he has proved himself on stage for many years.

no offence Keith, but have you ever heard of the pot calling the kettle black?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #534 on: May 19, 2007, 01:18:50 PM »
Absolutely.  But, Mr. Perfect is far from Mr. Perfect.

you're not kidding. the man's so far from being perfect he's on pluto.

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #535 on: May 19, 2007, 02:13:20 PM »
So what do you think of my idea Chick, Milos, and Shawn?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #536 on: May 19, 2007, 04:43:35 PM »
Heck you even ran Hidetada back to Japan with your "Special Concoctions" you were giving him scared to death for his health.
Tell us more!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #537 on: May 19, 2007, 05:42:12 PM »
Milos, your posts are nauseatingly long and tedious.

You could make the same points in one or two sentences.  However, I do understand that you enjoy to rant and rave.

Miilos, you have always been a control freak, and i suppose your excrutiatingly wordy-posts are just another example of this!

P.S.  On a positive note; your use of broken-English is humourous and entertaining.  We all get a laugh out of that!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #538 on: May 19, 2007, 05:52:31 PM »
as you can see from every post/thread initiated by bob or shawn on this subject, Milos is the target.

Milos is the target because he's the one who put Silvios contract in question.

notice how they keep saying what Milos should have done/not done.

funny how Milos wasn't even the one competing.

both bob AND shawn did a double act on Milos iti. silvio was just the pawn.

this was obvious to me as soon as the 'athletes rep' came on the board to gloat about silvio not wanting any part of Milos anymore.

Gloat? I'm the one who had to meet with Robin Chang in Silvios defense....Silvio was indeed a pawn, to Milos' ego.

bob is back pedalling now, but make no mistake he was absolutely part of the double act on silvio at the prejudging. he knew very well that when shawn texted sivio stating 'there is nothing i can do for you now' that silvio would come straight to him.

There is nothing to back peddle from...I didn't even know of this info until after the fact, nor did I have anything to do with it.

what did he tell silvio?

'don't worry buddy, Milos tried to fuck you but i'll look after you now.'

Pretty much...different wording, same idea. Milos lied to Silvio and told him the pics would  NOT be posted, as he was already warned once.

again, this is not hard to figure out people. in fact shawn himself has put his foot straight in his mouth with that one precious line right at the top of his singular reply,

""YOU" Posted them on the Internet in Breach of Silvios Contract without his knowledge!"

quote by shawn ray himself.

someone (ifbb/anyone) please explain to me how a man can breach his contract if said 'breach' was without his knowledge'?

Easy.....

1.Milos and Silvio were BOTH warned this was not to be done again.

2. Silvio was told HE would be responsible if it did happen again, as HE is the one under contract, not Milos.

3. Milos insisted he was taking pics of Silvio for HIS OWN, as Silvio asked him to please not post them...Milos did anyway, knowing this would be a problem for Silvio.

you don't have to be a intelligent or a lawyer to figure this one out.

EXACTLY...GET IT NOW?

YOU CAN'T BREACH ANY FUCKING THING IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT.

YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY NOT A LAWYER Ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of the law. Besides that...BOTH knew about it, and BOTH knew the consequences.

you also don't have to be intelligent to see that shawn and bob were in this together.

Once again....There was nothing to be "in together"...If Milos never posts the pics, the rest of this story never happens...PERIOD.

and you don't have to be a competitive bber to figure out that former and current 'athletes reps' singling out a top competitor right before stepping on stage at the prejudging to get at his trainer/manager has got to be one of the most disgusting acts an athlete's representative can do in any sport.

And I agree...It would be....but it never happened. Get your facts straight. Silvio himself has confirmed this....I did nothing but what I should have done...Downplayed the situation and told him I would handle it for him later.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: May 19, 2007, 05:53:55 PM »
So what do you think of my idea Chick, Milos, and Shawn?

Very good....we've been working on a very similiar idea for a while now. It's simple yet effective.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #540 on: May 19, 2007, 05:59:09 PM »
Allot like Sean.  Can you imagine what Sasha felt.
probably nothing ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #541 on: May 19, 2007, 05:59:51 PM »
Very good....we've been working on a very similiar idea for a while now. It's simple yet effective.

Got another clever idea you could work on.  Use correct professional channels to deal with IFBB business and not message boards.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #542 on: May 19, 2007, 06:00:36 PM »
 ;D
Elevate Your Image.™

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: May 19, 2007, 06:02:55 PM »
Got another clever idea you could work on.  Use correct professional channels to deal with IFBB business and not message boards.

I do...they're called "IFBB Pro league" meetings...they're held twice a year.

Thanks for the tip.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #544 on: May 19, 2007, 06:09:36 PM »

Thanks for the tip.

Chick, you are a master politician.

I dont understand your connection and loyality to this message board.  And i dont think i ever will.

My posts asking you to deal with IFBB business ( eg. the Milos issues) away from this forum continues to fall on deaf ears...It leads me to assume that you have alterior motives for your unprofessional behaviour.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #545 on: May 19, 2007, 06:15:29 PM »
Chick, you are a master politician.

I dont understand your connection and loyality to this message board.  And i dont think i ever will.

My posts asking you to deal with IFBB business ( eg. the Milos issues) away from this forum continues to fall on deaf ears...It leads me to assume that you have alterior motives for your unprofessional behaviour.

just figuring this out :-\

maybe your not that smart, if it's taken you this long.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #546 on: May 19, 2007, 06:21:38 PM »

Thanks for the tip.

Are these meetings mandatory?

There are more then 200 IFBB pro's (Shawn had to get close to 100 in 2003 to be the rep, so now, 4 years later there have to be more than that with several other guys turning pro)
What number of pro's do you expect to come to Columbus or Vegas to attend this meeting?
A ticket from Europe/Russia/South America/Australia is quite expensive and cost of living is not the best in a few european countries, even for a few American pros it can be difficult (financially) to make it to 1 of these shows.

With modern technology (internet), don't you think the idea that was presented before by 2-3 other members is more feasible and honest then actually attending these meetings?

Why can't the IFBB (or you) set up a forum like this and make it IFBB pro entrees only where all can (have to?) vote?
Maybe have the proposals translated in different languages as well (IFBB) so nobody has an excuse to say they didn't understand the proposal because it's in english.

This forum has poll options, so it can't be that hard and expensive to set something up...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #547 on: May 19, 2007, 06:31:43 PM »
Chick, i believe that the more you make yourself available to the Getbig-community-of-haters the greater the chance you have of becoming a despised figure like Milos or Shawn.

You dont need Getbig to promote yourself.  Your business and personal life is going along perfectly already. 

Chick, dont become a self parody. 

By posting here, you are just alligning yourself with pea-brains like Luke Wood.  You dont need this adolescent-forum to get approval Chick!

Move on before your career becomes a joke like your friend Shawn's!

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #548 on: May 19, 2007, 06:34:55 PM »
I guess since you've already been working on it, I'm not going to get my free VIP tickets to the Olympia for suggesting it?

So, Milos what do you and Shawn think about it?

Thanks, Bob

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #549 on: May 19, 2007, 06:43:01 PM »
Chick, i believe that the more you make yourself available to the Getbig-community-of-haters the greater the chance you have of becoming a despised figure like Milos or Shawn.

You dont need Getbig to promote yourself.  Your business and personal life is going along perfectly already. 

Chick, dont become a self parody. 

By posting here, you are just alligning yourself with pea-brains like Luke Wood.  You dont need this adolescent-forum to get approval Chick!

Move on before your career becomes a joke like your friend Shawn's!

Visibility is what created a viable career for Bob.  He isn't making money because he made any kind of an impact as a bodybuilder.  He makes money because he can speak behind a microphone and is constantly putting himself out there staying in the public eye.  He needs to maintain visibility to continue being a "bodybuilding personality".

Shawn, on the other hand, would have been wise to take your advice.
Ron: "I am lazy."