Author Topic: Please stop MR 125 LB BodyBuilder !!!  (Read 2193 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Please stop MR 125 LB BodyBuilder !!!
« on: May 17, 2007, 07:17:18 PM »
I am not a bodybuilder and just stay in reasonable shape for the beach, I just do some some pushups and vacum the house for cardio - please stop harassing me you big 125 LB bodybuilder, I can't take it anymore.
I think you know who you are - you finnish last in a local bodybuidling show every year....

Taa Taa
K

Craw 2

• Getbig I
Re: Please stop MR 125 LB BodyBuilder !!!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 07:21:27 PM »
ok old timer. i'm sure you go to the beach to look at young girls, but you look pathetic when you take your shirt off and have NO muscle and saggy old skin hanging off your "abs".  Keep your shirt on and stay away from the kids before someone calls the cops geezer.

hope this helps.

St. Nick

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 07:24:11 PM »
ok old timer. i'm sure you go to the beach to look at young girls, but you look pathetic when you take your shirt off and have NO muscle and saggy old skin hanging off your "abs".  Keep your shirt on and stay away from the kids before someone calls the cops geezer.

hope this helps.

St. Nick

wow you are realy mad ! hope your mommy did not hear you type all loud and stuff  :-*
K

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 02:43:30 AM »
I am not a bodybuilder and just stay in reasonable shape for the beach, I just do some some pushups and vacum the house for cardio - please stop harassing me you big 125 LB bodybuilder, I can't take it anymore.
I think you know who you are - you finnish last in a local bodybuidling show every year....

Taa Taa

::)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\