Author Topic: Petition to Ban Female Bodybuilding  (Read 38716 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Petition to Ban Female Bodybuilding
« on: May 18, 2007, 02:08:52 AM »
I'm collecting signatures in my local area to ban female BB from the Arnold Classic.  I'm planning on taking my signatures and arguments to Ohio legislators and having them pressure the Arnold Classic promoters.

Please sign this thread and support my fight.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
Re: Petition to Ban Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 02:12:34 AM »
*my signature*

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 02:27:44 AM »
Can i ask why you would want to do this??? Don't the female BB's have to put up with enough and already have limited amount of shows to compete!!! I can tell you this Hammer if you want to go through with this be my guest but man i tell you be prepared to go all the way and fight to the death because i can tell you these ladies with not give up and go to war!!!!

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 02:36:24 AM »
If the women still looked like women and had less testosterone running through their bodies than a Major League Baseball team, then I would disagree.  Otherwise, these gender changing experiments should stop.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 02:36:58 AM »
be prepared to go all the way and fight to the death because i can tell you these ladies with not give up and go to war!!!!

i think this comment says it all luke...theyre not regular chicks man

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 02:41:56 AM »
i think this comment says it all luke...theyre not regular chicks man

Not regular chicks you say!!! why?? because they will fight for something they love and take it all the way!!! Im not talking fist fights, but whoever wants to ban them, they will not lie down, curl up and some no problem, i can gurantee you that!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 02:46:01 AM »
Not regular chicks you say!!! why?? because they will fight for something they love and take it all the way!!! Im not talking fist fights, but whoever wants to ban them, they will not lie down, curl up and some no problem, i can gurantee you that!

Luke woman have no business taking Test, there is an obvious reason to this...

And I was going light on this one.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 02:49:11 AM »
I am a fan of extreme female muscle, so I obviosuly disagree with this petition.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 02:55:48 AM »

I don't think 'ban' is the right word that the hammer has chosen.

I think you'll find even if there were more shows...there wouldn't be more female bodybuilders. To me, figure and fitness still have bodybuilding aspects to them...those girls train as, if not harder than the BB girls with obviously 'less' gear.

get rid of female BB from the stage and give more money to the fitness girls

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2007, 03:01:31 AM »

As long as they don't take out their dicks and beat us down it will be ok  ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2007, 03:02:00 AM »
Luke woman have no business taking Test, there is an obvious reason to this...

And I was going light on this one.

Whoa man that's one juiced up yellow frog, leave that shit for the Alphabet boards, some of us are at work >:(

I'm collecting signatures in my local area to ban female BB from the Arnold Classic.  I'm planning on taking my signatures and arguments to Ohio legislators and having them pressure the Arnold Classic promoters.

Please sign this thread and support my fight.

Wait there is still female BBing ??? I thought it was just a lower weight class...
I

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2007, 03:06:33 AM »
I will not sign this petition >:(

I would however like to see a reduction of the drugs in female bbuilding. It is simply not attractive or marketable to have women geared all up resembling males.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2007, 03:08:39 AM »
I will not sign this petition >:(

I would however like to see a reduction of the drugs in female bbuilding. It is simply not attractive or marketable to have women geared all up resembling males.

I agree, they need to come up with some kind of drug testing... Also ban the horrible boob jobs, if they want to compete they should at least fork out the money to go to a decent plastic surgeon.
I

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2007, 03:23:50 AM »
Wow this is crazy....almost like some fanatical muslim radical here trying to ban female bodybuilding just like here in my country. ::)...it's like saying these women cant have a right to do what they love.About women juicing and looking like men,well blame it on the judges and the federation as they are the ones who allow female physiques to get that way.Judges and the federation should enforce a rule that if you look like a man then you're out!
P

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2007, 03:35:07 AM »
I don't think 'ban' is the right word that the hammer has chosen.

banish, bar, blackball, close down, close up, curse, declare illegal, disallow, enjoin, eschew, exclude, halt, ice out, illegalize, inhibit, interdict, outlaw, pass by, pass up, prevent, prohibit, proscribe, restrict, shun, shut out, suppress, taboo

raisydaisy

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2007, 03:49:42 AM »
Wow this is crazy....almost like some fanatical muslim radical here trying to ban female bodybuilding just like here in my country. ::)...it's like saying these women cant have a right to do what they love.About women juicing and looking like men,well blame it on the judges and the federation as they are the ones who allow female physiques to get that way.Judges and the federation should enforce a rule that if you look like a man then you're out!
wtf? can't the women decide themselves if they want to take test in exorbitant dosages? you make it sound like it's the judges fault. if there weren't any women looking like this BY CHOICE, there wouldn't be a heavyweigth class in women's bodybuilding.
i am with stark on this one: women really shoudln't take test!
what is also concerning is the growing use of steroids amongst fitness competitors.
TP almost died 4 u bi****

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2007, 03:57:19 AM »
Not really a fan of female bb, but if they could at least resemble women maybe it would be a different story.
And women taking test is just f**ked up, like a man taking estrogen, just not meant to happen.
No doubt about it...

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2007, 04:15:00 AM »
You have got to be fucking kidding.
How about this--- You don't like, don't look!
Somebody have a fucking gun to your head MAKING you look at female B.B?
There are a plethora of fun, exciting hobbies available to you. Pick one

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2007, 04:17:34 AM »
You have got to be fucking kidding.
How about this--- You don't like, don't look!
Somebody have a fucking gun to your head MAKING you look at female B.B?
There are a plethora of fun, exciting hobbies available to you. Pick one

meltdown ::)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2007, 04:25:09 AM »
Dont get me wrong i respect me for their hard work and dedication and i don't think it should be banned. Its just that female BB'ers will never have much of a following, even from bodybuilding fans.
No doubt about it...

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2007, 04:28:37 AM »
They should go back to the time when Cory Everson, Anja Langer and some others I forgot about were on stage. Some of them are just to extreme these days, but it's their choice.

Freedom of expression.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2007, 04:37:04 AM »
The argument that they female bodybuilders don't look like most women doesn't hold water because the male bodybuilders sure don't look like other men or even guys who train hard in the gym.

The plain truth is you have to test for all drugs and ban synthetic bodypart enhancements, including boob jobs.

Why the organizations can't see this is beyond me.

About male hormone levels in women. Well, some women are naturally muscular and don't take drugs. I used to teach PE with a woman like that. Just because someone is lean and muscular doesn't mean she takes drugs. To combat the practice of using drugs then stopping to beat tests I suppose we have to have off season testing plus lie detecting tests as well. All of this costs money but perhaps if the women and men were natural it would be a great spectacle and popular with the public, too.

For some obscure reason most guys who lift weights don't fancy women bodybuilders. I admire muscles on a woman if the aesthetics are there. Most look better in the gym than on contest day on stage. Better means what I approve of and like.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2007, 04:46:20 AM »
wtf? can't the women decide themselves if they want to take test in exorbitant dosages? you make it sound like it's the judges fault. if there weren't any women looking like this BY CHOICE, there wouldn't be a heavyweigth class in women's bodybuilding.
i am with stark on this one: women really shoudln't take test!
what is also concerning is the growing use of steroids amongst fitness competitors.

Dude if the federation and judges dont award high placings to women that look like men...then surely there wont be any need to build a physique to that extreme rite?
But i agree about the drug problem that seems rampant these days.
P

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2007, 04:49:12 AM »
The argument that they female bodybuilders don't look like most women doesn't hold water because the male bodybuilders sure don't look like other men or even guys who train hard in the gym.

The men still look like men while the women begin to look like men, big difference and if you can't see that your a dunce ::)
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2007, 04:50:11 AM »
Dude if the federation and judges dont award high placings to women that look like men...then surely there wont be any need to build a physique to that extreme rite?
But i agree about the drug problem that seems rampant these days.

Hey Lenda Murray still looked pretty good and she won lots of olympia's why didn't any woman go for her look?
I