Author Topic: GEORGE FARAH: ? 4 U  (Read 2737 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
GEORGE FARAH: ? 4 U
« on: May 18, 2007, 03:25:30 AM »
what is your opinion of mr k. kamali?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
Re: GEORGE FARAH: ? 4 U
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 04:02:00 AM »
also how much weight do you use when squatting.

what is your maximum bench press and seated calf raise?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 04:10:31 AM »
from wikipedia:

"George "Bulletproof" Victor Farah (b.1971 in Beirut, Lebanon)is an IFBB professional bodybuilder.

George Farah grew up in Lebanon during the Lebanese Civil War (1975-1990) where he participated in combat operations as a child. Bodybuilding helped George get through these rough times and served as an outlet for much of his tension. Bodybuilding would stick to him after the war, when he would win the Mt. Lebanon competition at age 15. Soon after he and his family moved to the United States, eventually settling down in Rochester, New York where he would earn a BA in electronics. It was here where he would earn the nickname, "bulletproof", when in August, 1997 he was shot three times in a robbery attempt. He would go from almost losing his life to competing in the highest echelons of bodybuilding as a professional.

George's first NPC (National Physique Committee) event was the NPC Junior Nationals of 1999, where he placed 2nd in the middleweight division. His first Mr. Olympia was in 2002, where he placed 19th. In 2003 he competed in his first IFBB Night of Champions competition, where he placed 8th.

Geroge has been featured in many fitness and magazine articles, as well as being featured on Building Muscle, Burning Fat magazine. He currently resides in Rochester, New York.
"

George Farah

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 05:16:06 AM »
I keep my opinions to myself :). The main things Kamali and I are both professionals and we have handled our problems like any professionals do. BTW God,  have giving me another chance in life so I'm here for a reason and definitely it's not what others wanted me to do( don't waist time on the unnecessary). I represent the sport of bodybuilding to the best of my ability after all this sport have saved my life!!!
*I squat very heavy in the past 600lbs + but my recent back problems have kept me limited on what how much to do. I have been going for higher reps controlled movements and that seems to be working very well. I am a true believer of leaving your ego at the door when you enter your gym facility,  otherwise you're asking for a problems. I hope that this will help. God bless,
George

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 05:19:10 AM »
George, any thoughts in regards to the lack of mustaches seen in the professional circuit these days?
$

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 05:19:48 AM »
I keep my opinions to myself :). The main things Kamali and I are both professionals and we have handled our problems like any professionals do. BTW God,  have giving me another chance in life so I'm here for a reason and definitely it's not what others wanted me to do( don't waist time on the unnecessary). I represent the sport of bodybuilding to the best of my ability after all this sport have saved my life!!!
*I squat very heavy in the past 600lbs + but my recent back problems have kept me limited on what how much to do. I have been going for higher reps controlled movements and that seems to be working very well. I am a true believer of leaving your ego at the door when you enter your gym facility,  otherwise you're asking for a problems. I hope that this will help. God bless,
George

thanks george.

good luck in the future (with bodybuilding and all!)

how heavy do you go on

db press for chest and shoulders?

skullcrushers?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 06:02:06 AM »
George

Sometimes I just wanna chuck plates at the dumbasses who are using way to much weight regularly. I can se every now and then giving your self a challange and pushing yourself but some peoples entire workouts revolve around how much weight they can pile on while doing 1/4 reps.
I

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 07:19:41 AM »
George
George, a gentelman as always you are truly an inspiration to all of us.  We meet back stage at the NOC last year ( was the guy helping Greg Rando) I was talking to Silvio in Spanish, then you surprise us by jumping in the conversation with you Spanish ( wish is really good by the way), it nice to hear from you pal her is a pic if you don't recall:

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 07:25:28 AM »
hahaha! 2 big black guys with their legs spread, and you're on your knees with your thumb up........interesting :-\

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2007, 07:29:18 AM »
hahaha! 2 big black guys with their legs spread, and you're on your knees with your thumb up........interesting :-\

??? ::)

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2007, 07:44:29 AM »
Is that what you get out of this picture? hmm I would say you have great imagination!! plz dont jerk off to it, its kind of kreepy

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2007, 07:57:55 AM »
Is that what you get out of this picture? hmm I would say you have great imagination!! plz dont jerk off to it, its kind of kreepy
hahaha!...........yeah it sure is "kreepy" ::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2007, 09:21:26 AM »

excellent spelling guido  ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2007, 01:01:15 PM »
excellent spelling guido  ::)
give "Rico" a break.........it's hard for him to type while jerking off his 63 yr old uncle Juan for 10 pesos

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2007, 01:02:48 PM »
George
hahahahahahaha, "gym facility".

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2007, 01:24:29 PM »
hahahahahahaha, "gym facility".
hahahahahahaha, "squadfather".

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2007, 01:53:44 PM »
hahahahahahaha, "squadfather".
hahahaha! "D_1000" ::)

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2007, 02:36:12 PM »
hahahaha! "D_1000" ::)

hahahaha! "sidekick" ::)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2007, 04:39:48 PM »
hahahahaha! Its a weightwatchers reunion!