Author Topic: Andreas Munzer  (Read 14388 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Andreas Munzer
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2007, 10:23:41 PM »
The guy died from drugs, so while it may be ignorant to blindly accept that stack as real without further research, it is also ignorant to assume he wasn't drugged to the bloody tits.  Not to disrespect a dead person or anything, but as I said, he did die from drugs.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2007, 10:26:35 PM »
The guy died from drugs, so while it may be ignorant to blindly accept that stack as real without further research, it is also ignorant to assume he wasn't drugged to the bloody tits.  Not to disrespect a dead person or anything, but as I said, he did die from drugs.

"Matt C" your site is very impressive. Great quality of information.

Very "up to date" as well.

You must be proud.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2007, 10:41:42 PM »
"Matt C" your site is very impressive. Great quality of information.

Very "up to date" as well.

You must be proud.

Thanks...if you are not being sarcastic.  ;D

I try to keep up as well as possible, but it's tough since I'm the only one running the website and I can only do so much - bodybuilding.com has 400 writers but is not nearly 400 times the size.  I think my website is the second largest content based bodybuilding website after bodybuilding.com though.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2007, 12:45:38 AM »
the main drug that caused his demise was Cytandren or aminogluthemide, he died from internal bleeding and organ failure that was a direct consequence of his overuse of that drug in particular, as for the stack , doesnt make sense, theres no way he was on 24ius of hgh the week of the show and managed to get to his level of conditioning, even with diuretics you wont drop that amount of water quick enough, and you wouldnt use parabolan that far out and drop it, you would use it the last few weeks only, and stanozyl both injectable and oral at the same time, i dont think so, maybe injectable a few weeks out and then tabs all the way up after dropping the shots, just another internet rumour.

With all due respect, how can Cytadren cause his stomach lining to give out, or cause his blood to be so viscous. I find it hard to believe that Cytadren had anything to do with this nature of death, with all due respect. If anything, this drug would cause his 'crit level to be low, and not dangerously high like it was at the time of Andreas' very sad death.
Cam ad mi

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2007, 01:16:02 AM »
i read about his death it one of those bill phillips massive books that cover all supplements and drugs its like an encyclopedia its huge.

the problem with his death and mahomah azziza or whatever his name was ....is this:

they took the diuretics combined with the clenbuterol made them die.

it said something about vital electrolytes being flushed out combined with the clen and water reduction caused the death. it might have mentioned potassium too was a reason cos it was not present...cant remember i read it at a book store. i dont own teh book it was too expensive!
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2007, 04:06:05 AM »
munzer had severe mental problems.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2007, 06:50:57 AM »
i read about his death it one of those bill phillips massive books that cover all supplements and drugs its like an encyclopedia its huge.

the problem with his death and mahomah azziza or whatever his name was ....is this:

they took the diuretics combined with the clenbuterol made them die.

it said something about vital electrolytes being flushed out combined with the clen and water reduction caused the death. it might have mentioned potassium too was a reason cos it was not present...cant remember i read it at a book store. i dont own teh book it was too expensive!

Saw that yrs ago, does anyone know name of Phillips' book, and where to get?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2007, 07:12:51 AM »
I will put more health into these thread.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2007, 07:49:12 AM »
When I get to heaven, I'm going to talk to Munzer and get to the bottom of this.

I be they have some fast ass T1 lines in heaven.  I'll keep my getbig breathren posted, unless you guys get to the crossroads first...

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2007, 07:50:18 AM »
Damn!! MArs, I also put health fuel..

Wow!  Who is that?  She's got more muscle and better conditioning that most men!  :o

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2007, 07:51:43 AM »
one thing about Andreas Munzer....

He loved bodybuilding to death....

At least he didnt half ass his dosings...if your goin to be on roids you might as well be on all of them
The Number 2 in Scranton

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2007, 07:51:57 AM »
nice boobies :P
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2007, 07:58:28 AM »

Haha every mens fantasy.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2007, 07:59:14 AM »
according to google, this beast name is Trudy Ireland..
:-\
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2007, 09:21:23 AM »
she is more muscular than the getbig forum member  ;D ;D ;D
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

affy

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2007, 12:07:03 PM »

goddamn i bet she shits out vials of test

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2007, 09:55:57 PM »
it was the cytadren   cooked his organs

also keep in mind stromba's were like 2 mg's

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2007, 10:16:51 PM »
munzer had severe mental problems.

Psychologically, he was no different than a cocaine junkie.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2007, 11:00:42 PM »
Saw that yrs ago, does anyone know name of Phillips' book, and where to get?
hey figo,

yeah the book was a lil old but honestly it was a great read problem was it was like 60-70 usd to buy from borders in australia and i was like, screw it i'll save the cash. if i see the book next time i go to borders i'll let u know, it was a great read! very informative.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2007, 08:42:22 AM »
No, he had insane genetics for bb.

Agreed, Munzer was massive.

The Beef

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2023, 07:39:53 PM »
What killed this guy?

Have any theories changed?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2023, 10:25:27 PM »
What killed this guy?

Have any theories changed?

I just want to say that cycle isn't that crazy today, it really isn't , numerous guys have pushed it much much further. At the time almost no one could believe, I thought the cycle corresponded perfectly to his physique. Compare the Dallas McCarver cycle to this and Munzer was doing peanuts.

The official cause of death was internal bleeding and he had major internal issues. Him dying after a show makes sense, he was in a weakened state. So one organ gives out and it's like a cascade, everything gives out at the same time.

There are guys on this forum who have done more drugs than this, at least individual drugs. Tren at 532 a week. LOL there guys here who have done 1500 and 2000 a week. And 20iu insulin, gotta be kidding 100iu a day is routine these days.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2023, 10:47:15 PM »
I just want to say that cycle isn't that crazy today, it really isn't , numerous guys have pushed it much much further. At the time almost no one could believe, I thought the cycle corresponded perfectly to his physique. Compare the Dallas McCarver cycle to this and Munzer was doing peanuts.

The official cause of death was internal bleeding and he had major internal issues. Him dying after a show makes sense, he was in a weakened state. So one organ gives out and it's like a cascade, everything gives out at the same time.

There are guys on this forum who have done more drugs than this, at least individual drugs. Tren at 532 a week. LOL there guys here who have done 1500 and 2000 a week. And 20iu insulin, gotta be kidding 100iu a day is routine these days.

For one legendary getbigger 6 grams is the sweet spot.

Hmmm maybe that was Bhanks problem. Instead of ragging on him for the 2 grams of gear he was on we should have encouraged him to add another 4 grams.

Back to Andres. I can't remember if it was Jerry Brainum or Wayne Demilia but one of them said they were talking to Munzer about how he got so shredded and Munzer rattled off the drugs he was using and named 3 separate diuretics. And they asked which one he was using and Munzer said 'all of them.' So the guy freaks out he says to Munzer  how dangerous that is and even using one type is dangerous and can be deadly if not managed correctly etc.... he said Munzer was all drugs and no knowledge. His mindset was 'if this works then more works better' but just had no knowledge of what the shit he was taking was doing to his body.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2023, 10:59:12 PM »

1500 - 2000mg tren a week  - Do you know of anyone who took 20+ Shots of Parabolan a week ?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2023, 10:25:10 AM »
1500 - 2000mg tren a week  - Do you know of anyone who took 20+ Shots of Parabolan a week ?

I personally knew a guy..made it to the national scene n never turned pro..he went up to 6 grams of test and 1200mg a tren a week for a short time..I also know he used gh n insulin..but never said how much.  The thing is he went to that level because he every time he didn't win an overall at a show he took more drugs. He ended up tearing muscles (quad while turning with the weight to do overhead tricep extension,,, his bicep and eventually his tricep while inclining 180lb dumbbells) which caused him to retire. Btw he came back yrs later in his 40's and he couldn't win his weight class at a local show
irongearco.com