Author Topic: I'M SITTING AT A COMFORTABLE 242 LBS. RIGHT NOW AND FULLY EXPECT TO.......  (Read 10900 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
be 250 by the end of June, discusssssssssyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy. ;D

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
the title of this thread should have been

''I'M SITTING AT A COMFORTABLE 242 LBS. RIGHT NOW AND FULLY EXPECT TO GIVE BIRTH TO A BABY BOY '' ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
size rules bro!........when people see a skinny guy thats exactly what they see not oh that guy has abs or his BF level is 8% ::)

they see a big strong guy, and they give respect.... BOOOOOM!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
True,

Bigger guys (in shape) get more respect and generally look better.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
True,

Bigger guys (in shape) get more respect and generally look better.

yeah you're a big guy you should know  ::)
Z

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
yeah you're a big guy you should know  ::)

Yes

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III

hahahaha I just made a fucking huge pan of baked rigatoni bolognese --- I bot (2) ribeye steaks from Whole Foods and had them ground.................t hen threw them in my 8 hour sauce..............that'll throw some size on ya

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
the title of this thread should have been

''I'M SITTING AT A COMFORTABLE 242 LBS. RIGHT NOW AND FULLY EXPECT TO GIVE BIRTH TO A BABY BOY '' ::)

Easily the worst and silliest post ever.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Mr Miyagi

• Getbig II
  • Important to be nice, more nice to be important
Fatty-san,

I think you not concentrate enough! Lots of work to be done! Pie eating contest around corner !

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
way to go HBK!!!
I mean chubby fatasscasm

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....

I thought you were dieting at the moment?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahaha, dieting is for fags.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
hahaha yes!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
lightweight
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?

is there any part of you that actually believes you look good? dude, your pants size can't be below 42", and if you have that much fat on you but only weigh 242 you have no muscle under all that.

you say you have 18" arms, do you honestly believe they'd be bigger than 15" if you managed to lose the 60+ pounds of fat you carry? i just find it fuckin hilarious that you talked about trimming down, lost a whopping nine pounds, then gave up and now you're fatter than before and still too much of a vagina to put up a shirtless pic.

much as i rip on adonis for being a goddamn nutball, at least he showed some balls. you seem completely devoid of those.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Easily the worst and silliest post ever.

ta ta
hahahah ok your maaaa..the irony of this post is awesome ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
hahahah ok your maaaa..the irony of this post is awesome ::)

oohhh look at you using the generic "irony" post, how well you have done. To copy a post done 10,000 times already is clever.

ta ta nerd

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
oohhh look at you using the generic "irony" post, how well you have done. To copy a post done 10,000 times already is clever.

ta ta nerd
the amount of dumb fuck posts you make,you don't have the right to criticize my posts..your posts are beyond retarded..

ta ta dumb fuck
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

bigmc

• Getbig V

if you are happy being a tubby piece of shit

then well done you

soon you won't be able to walk unaided
T

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
the amount of dumb fuck posts you,you don't have the right to criticize my posts

ta ta dumb fuck

My case in point, this makes no sense.

Ta ta Imbecile

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
is there any part of you that actually believes you look good? dude, your pants size can't be below 42", and if you have that much fat on you but only weigh 242 you have no muscle under all that.

you say you have 18" arms, do you honestly believe they'd be bigger than 15" if you managed to lose the 60+ pounds of fat you carry? i just find it fuckin hilarious that you talked about trimming down, lost a whopping nine pounds, then gave up and now you're fatter than before and still too much of a vagina to put up a shirtless pic.

much as i rip on adonis for being a goddamn nutball, at least he showed some balls. you seem completely devoid of those.
hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhaahahhahaa, my waist is 37 inches right now, putting up pictures when you look like you do is just plain stupid, you have absolutely no muscle on you , your arms look all of 14 inches and it looks like you had some type of surgery on your stomach, hahahahahaha, you look like one of those "guys" who lost 300 pounds and has a bunch of nasty loose skin left.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
you really should cut down, Dave

E
E

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
, my waist is 37 inches right now,
::) ::)
HBK=chinfather fatcasm chubby fat ass.
just kill yourself fat boy we check the st louis obituaries for your name every day Dave to make sure you are still alvie so we can brutalize you again again and again...

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhaahahhahaa, my waist is 37 inches right now, putting up pictures when you look like you do is just plain stupid, you have absolutely no muscle on you , your arms look all of 14 inches and it looks like you had some type of surgery on your stomach, hahahahahaha, you look like one of those "guys" who lost 300 pounds and has a bunch of nasty loose skin left.

the only way your waist is 37" is if you're under four feet tall. your belly is bigger than your tits which is no small feat in itself, and you actually say me putting up pictures was stupid? my man they say every fat man has a skinny man inside him, and that's true for you only because you accidentally ate him while gorging yourself at a pizza hut.

you should consider wiring your jaw shut for a few months so you can't eat solid food. i figure after about six months you'll start to look halfway decent. if your arms are 18" (incidentally, the same as mine though i'm far leaner, which is extra sad since i've never claimed to be very lean), then at a good looking BF they'd be maybe, MAYBE 14".

the only reason you might be able to row 315 is because when your fat stomach hangs down you only need to heave the bar up an inch or so and it'll smack into that giant paunch and you can call that a "rep". you're a tub of shit spilled over and actually think you can call anyone out for their physique? forgive me, but...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
The problem with obese people that workout is that they look like anyone else from the buffet at Ponderosa. You can't even tell they workout. Besides not being healthy,fat covers up all so-called muscle. It's bodybuilding-not fatbuilding.