Author Topic: Couldn't Get Into Milos' Seminar!  (Read 7251 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Couldn't Get Into Milos' Seminar!
« on: May 19, 2007, 02:38:13 PM »
Hmmm,

I PM'd Milos a couple weeks ago telling him that I'd fight him if he wanted to after his seminar in front of everyone and he said okay.  I'm courteous enough to wait until he's finished with his seminar to go inside the gym after I see a large group of people leave. I decide that it'd be better if this were a "closed door" match.

I ask the guy at the front desk that I'm here to see Milos and he asks me my business.  I tell him that I have an appointment and he looks over into the gym.  I see that he's looking at Milos and the guy at the desk points at me while making eye contact with Milos.  All of the sudden I see Milos dart into his office and the guy tells me that Milos is unavailable and that I if I had an appointment I'll have to reschedule.  I say sure buddy and walk out. 

What's the deal Milos?  Why do I have to reschedule?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Couldn't Get Into Milos' Seminar!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 02:42:08 PM »
Lol you went their to fight Milos, what is this a movie ?
TEAM Nasser

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 02:47:27 PM »
Are you trying to tell us that Milos punked out?

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 02:49:31 PM »
Are you trying to tell us that Milos punked out?

I don't know.  I guess I have to "reschedule".

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 03:33:41 PM »
Milos has nothing to gain by fighting. It's bad publicity and a potential court case while the man has enough problems already.

Anyway, props to Milos for setting up the free seminar.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 03:43:58 PM »
Hmmm,

I PM'd Milos a couple weeks ago telling him that I'd fight him if he wanted to after his seminar in front of everyone and he said okay.  I'm courteous enough to wait until he's finished with his seminar to go inside the gym after I see a large group of people leave. I decide that it'd be better if this were a "closed door" match.

I ask the guy at the front desk that I'm here to see Milos and he asks me my business.  I tell him that I have an appointment and he looks over into the gym.  I see that he's looking at Milos and the guy at the desk points at me while making eye contact with Milos.  All of the sudden I see Milos dart into his office and the guy tells me that Milos is unavailable and that I if I had an appointment I'll have to reschedule.  I say sure buddy and walk out. 

no pics....no video.....

BS...... never happened     ::)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 03:55:44 PM »
Yea I'm going to walk around before a fight with a camera and tripod and set it up.  Whenever the fight moves outta frame I'll call timeout and adjust it.  ::)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2007, 04:03:04 PM »
Call me crazy but I kinda believe The Hammer.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2007, 04:09:24 PM »
Hmmm,

I PM'd Milos a couple weeks ago telling him that I'd fight him if he wanted to after his seminar in front of everyone and he said okay. 

Nice gimmick account, Shawn.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2007, 04:26:41 PM »
Yea I'm going to walk around before a fight with a camera and tripod and set it up.  Whenever the fight moves outta frame I'll call timeout and adjust it.  ::)

listen Dumbass....

You can't just post something like this on a mesaage board ( esp.getbig) and think people are gonna buy it. 

Did I mention I ate lunch with Coleman the other day and he detailed his precontest cycle for me............but I lost the list   ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2007, 06:14:17 PM »
Hmmm,

Dear the douchebag, his office is right next to the front counter ::)

and furthermore I seriously doubt Milos or anyone for that matter would be intimidated of your 150#, GQ wanna be, meterosexual ass. You probably engage in anal sex with grapefruits on video. Kindly go fuck yourself :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DJ

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • "PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING YOUR BODY"
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2007, 09:25:41 PM »
Hmmm,

I ask the guy at the front desk that I'm here to see Milos and he asks me my business.  I tell him that I have an appointment and he looks over into the gym.  I see that he's looking at Milos and the guy at the desk points at me while making eye contact with Milos.  All of the sudden I see Milos dart into his office and the guy tells me that Milos is unavailable and that I if I had an appointment I'll have to reschedule.  I say sure buddy and walk out.  What's the deal Milos?  Why do I have to reschedule?

Hmm... strange, if you were standing at the frontdesk and Milos dart into the office he must've walked right by you since the office is right next to the desk.lol
So next time call me so you do not have to show up for nothing!!!!

DJ

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2007, 09:30:26 PM »
Hmm... strange, if you were standing at the frontdesk and Milos dart into the office he must've walked right by you since the office is right next to the desk.lol

DJ
HAHA look around here somewhere this guy has his pics up DJ, pretty boy would be scared to break a nail, let alone get into a fight.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2007, 09:31:44 PM »

DJ

DJ just owned the fuck out "The Hammer!"
Not like we couldn't tell the Hammer was lying to begin with..... ::)

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2007, 10:11:10 PM »
Dear the douchebag, his office is right next to the front counter ::)

that gotta be one of the biggest ownings ever!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2007, 10:26:17 PM »

DJ

LOL!!!! The Hammer just got AXED!!! ;D

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2007, 11:45:08 PM »

DJ

Lol!!!  That's awesome!  Good job DJ.

Carlo

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2007, 12:07:58 AM »
Hmmm,

Another guy with “Internet Muscles” who holds an “Internet Black Belt”.   
and keep moving!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2007, 12:11:40 AM »

DJ

HAHAHA,

DJ haven't you learned you can't win anything by now.  It's not like we're fighting 3 weeks out in tanktops wearing weight belts...

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2007, 12:40:07 AM »
HAHAHA,

DJ haven't you learned you can't win anything by now.  It's not like we're fighting 3 weeks out in tanktops wearing weight belts...
Hahahahah you got All bowed up trying to fight Milos. Your a regular Chuck Norris. hahah what a nerd.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2007, 12:45:39 AM »
Hmmm,

I am terribly sorry for rescheduling inconvenience...
I will be more than happy to see you tomorrow ANYTIME BETWEEN 10 AM and lets say 7 PM...

And don't worry - I will need no more than 10 seconds of your time...The rest will depend on paramedics... ;)
If you are nice enough - I will take care of your car parked in my parking lot - until you get out of the ER...

Ten in the morning good for you?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2007, 01:14:40 AM »
Whoever wins is clearly the most manly

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2007, 01:19:01 AM »
haha jesus christ this is f'd up.

why would milos wanna fight some internet guy lol.... will this be filmed.

someone please provide a report of the result.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2007, 01:22:05 AM »
haha jesus christ this is f'd up.

why would milos wanna fight some internet guy lol.... will this be filmed.

someone please provide a report of the result.

You are wasting your time getting interested in it.  This type of thing happens on getbig often and I recall zero of these encounters ever coming to fruition.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2007, 01:50:52 AM »

DJ
ROFLMAO!!! Superb owning!!!

'Hammer', you've been exposed as a liar and a fraud. Delete your account.