Author Topic: Silvio no longer part of Team Milos  (Read 6344 times)

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Re: Silvio no longer part of Team Milos
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2007, 06:28:02 AM »
poison pizza.  if domino's tells everyone that papa johns serves pizza sales, the whole industry loses sales, as people just associate all pizza with poison.

when the powers that be put the screws to milos, it hurts the sport as a whole.

Huh???  ??? ;D

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2007, 06:28:30 AM »
I think Silvio will have no problems finding sponsors, if it's MuscleTech, MuscleGallery, Weider or whoever.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2007, 07:08:35 AM »
Do you think this "turn against Milos" will help his placeings in future contests?

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2007, 07:25:48 AM »
Friendship doesn't pay the bills.  Silvo had a tough decision to make so don't knock on him so bad. 

Haha ok "Vince G"
Monster trying to explain why you have no friends

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2007, 08:46:41 AM »
Blame Bush.

LOL....of course, I forgot, it's all Bush's fault!

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2007, 09:05:25 AM »
Isn't there certain similarities between what happened here and what happened with Milos and Mustafa?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2007, 09:08:37 AM »
Isn't there certain similarities between what happened here and what happened with Milos and           ?

Fixed.

affy

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2007, 09:59:29 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2007, 10:07:51 AM »
Fixed.

Isn't it kinda strange how Milos helps these guys out with money, contracts, a place to live, rides to/from everywhere.........and then something happens and these guys just completely turn their backs on him. No thought of the debt they owe him or what he's done for them. I for one, wouldn't help another person after the first guy did it. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2007, 10:16:49 AM »
Is there a common denominator here?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2007, 10:27:58 AM »
Is there a common denominator here?
seems to me the common denominator would be Milos helping others that have nothing but their bodies when they come to this country..........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

affy

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2007, 10:47:25 AM »
Isn't it kinda strange how Milos helps these guys out with money, contracts, a place to live, rides to/from everywhere.........and then something happens and these guys just completely turn their backs on him. No thought of the debt they owe him or what he's done for them. I for one, wouldn't help another person after the first guy did it. >:(

exactly...and Milos STILL has good things to say about silvio and wishes him the best of luck

thats what you call a class act

imagine if Silvio had done the same to Shawn Ray...lmao his ass would have somehow landed in jail on some unknown charges

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2007, 10:49:18 AM »
exactly...and Milos STILL has good things to say about silvo and wishes him the best of luck

thats what you call a class act

imagine if Silvo had done the same to Shawn Ray...lmao his ass would have somehow landed in jail on some unknown charges
charges of golden showers from.........well let's just say "girls"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2007, 10:53:02 AM »
I know how Milos feels. Most competitive bodybuilders fit his description of the loner who thinks everyone is out to get him and is deeply suspicious and distrusting of everyone. What this really is is a manifestation and projection of one's own feelings about oneself. Knowing themselves to be disloyal and deceitful, they project that upon everyone they come into contact with, and then use it as justification for their own ill-conceived behavior. The competitive bodybuilder's narcissism manifests itself in the desire to be seen as beautiful, incredible, and genuine by others. In extreme cases of narcissism, people go out of their way to lie and deceive others at great expense (even tossing friendships aside) wholly for the purpose of being seen as the "good one", regardless of the truth. The truth of the matter is that most competitive bodybuilders have little or no friends specifically because of their narcissism. In their delusional minds, everyone exists merely to serve a purpose for themselves: fans to adore them; trainers and nutritionists to provide attentiveness; judges to validate them; girlfriends/wives to support them financially and emotionally; groupies to serve them sexually; and everyone else to serve as genetic inferiors.

Even if Silvio is 100% wrong, he would still convince himself that he is blameless and that Milos and others are 100% at fault. He would still see himself as the "object" being manipulated by others, and not take any responsibility. In reality, all one needs to do to sustain life and happiness is to be honest with everyone. But honesty and narcissism exist at opposite ends of the spectrum. For what the narcissist fears most is not the mirror on the wall but the mirror of their soul.

Special "Sigmund" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2007, 10:53:30 AM »
Seems he's just too nice, helpful, and giving.

St. Milos.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2007, 11:07:10 AM »
Milos is a class act.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2007, 11:13:56 AM »
Based on the Bob/Shawn exchanges, yeah, all class.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2007, 11:32:48 AM »
This isn't about whether someone is on someone's "team" or not. This is about Silvio not honoring his word. If I am wrong about any of this then Milos please feel free to correct me. Silvio comes here with nothing and Milos offers to train him for free. Most likely it costs him money. Now, maybe Milos said to Silvio you can pay me back someday if you ever get a contract or become successful with my help whatever. I am sure that Silvio had no problem with that. There is nothing wrong with Milos wanting $ for his services, we all have to make a living somehow. In this case there was no guarentee that Silvio would ever get a contract. Fact is Silvio would most likely never have gotten the chance to be here in the first place without Milos. I disn't see anyone else offering to help him UNTIL he started coming in to shows in shape.

Now here "to me" is the bottom line. Now that Silvio is sitting pretty my question is, is Silvio going to give Milos a percentage that they agreed on or at the very least even offer to pay him back anything that Milos is out as far as time and money? Or is Silvio just going to say shit like sorry Milos I can't play on your team anymore.  :-[ There is NOTHING preventing Silvio from giving Milos what is owed to him!!!!! That part has nothing to do with the IFBB, Sean or Bob. Pretty freaking sad.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2007, 12:33:46 PM »
This isn't about whether someone is on someone's "team" or not. This is about Silvio not honoring his word. If I am wrong about any of this then Milos please feel free to correct me. Silvio comes here with nothing and Milos offers to train him for free. Most likely it costs him money. Now, maybe Milos said to Silvio you can pay me back someday if you ever get a contract or become successful with my help whatever. I am sure that Silvio had no problem with that. There is nothing wrong with Milos wanting $ for his services, we all have to make a living somehow. In this case there was no guarentee that Silvio would ever get a contract. Fact is Silvio would most likely never have gotten the chance to be here in the first place without Milos. I disn't see anyone else offering to help him UNTIL he started coming in to shows in shape.

Now here "to me" is the bottom line. Now that Silvio is sitting pretty my question is, is Silvio going to give Milos a percentage that they agreed on or at the very least even offer to pay him back anything that Milos is out as far as time and money? Or is Silvio just going to say shit like sorry Milos I can't play on your team anymore.  :-[ There is NOTHING preventing Silvio from giving Milos what is owed to him!!!!! That part has nothing to do with the IFBB, Sean or Bob. Pretty freaking sad.

Good post, man.

I can somewhat relate to the situation. People are GREAT AT TAKING, just not giving....
HAHA, RON.....

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Attn: Silvio Samuels Re: Milos Sarcev
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2007, 02:43:44 PM »
I just read that you left Team Milos.  It makes me feel great that one of his athletes has finally seen the light and wants to take his career to the next level.  We all see what happens to Milos' athletes.  He'll improve their physiques a little and their placings a little.  However the key word there is "A LITTLE".

I'm inviting you to come join Team Hammer and turn you into a champion.  Like yourself, I'm a great prospect in the bodybuilding world and champions like Victor Martinez have said this.

We train 6 days a week at 24-Hour Fitness or in my basement. 

I am currently training another athlete, my cousin, but I will not neglect any of your training experience.

I can offer you everything Milos can and so much more!  His techniques and philosophies about bodybuilding are so taboo that it's comical when you put it into perspective.   I follow the tried and true methods of the great champions like Arnold and Ronnie Coleman.

With my tutelage YOU CAN become the next Jay Cutler or Victor Martinez.  I guarentee it!

Please PM me so we can discuss the numbers and percentages I require.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: Attn: Silvio Samuels Re: Milos Sarcev
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2007, 02:52:31 PM »
Silvio did the right thing by leaving "team milos"

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2007, 02:56:03 PM »
The thing about Milos is that he looks at an athletes career like an experiment.  He doesn't care about their financial situation or more importantly their HEALTH.

Every athlete I train I really do care for and I look out for their future.  I know that I may not attain a great status in the industry, but I can live through my athletes physiques and fame.

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2007, 03:03:51 PM »
Not sure what Silvio will do, but I want to sign up on Team Hammer.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2007, 03:05:03 PM »
Not sure what Silvio will do, but I want to sign up on Team Hammer.

PM me some stats and pictures.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2007, 03:24:32 PM »

Thanks for clearing that up, jim....somehow people have ME tied into this mess when all I did was help Silvio AFTER the fact.

Silvi has a different account of wht was said and what was agreed on...his main problem was the Milos wasnt upfront about it, he never suggested that he (Milos ) wasnt entitled to being compensated...just not to the tune of $20,000, or 20% of his contract. Take it for what it's worth...but it is Silvios version.