Author Topic: Silvio no longer part of Team Milos  (Read 6342 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Silvio no longer part of Team Milos
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2007, 03:31:40 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up, jim....somehow people have ME tied into this mess when all I did was help Silvio AFTER the fact.

Silvi has a different account of wht was said and what was agreed on...his main problem was the Milos wasnt upfront about it, he never suggested that he (Milos ) wasnt entitled to being compensated...just not to the tune of $20,000, or 20% of his contract. Take it for what it's worth...but it is Silvios version.

It looks like Silvio has very interesting version IF that is what he claims...

Now Silvio - would you want to say something...or you will still like to stay quiet - while stories like this are popping all over the place?

First - I wasn't your manager and NEVER was suppose to talk in your behalf...and now $20000.00...or 20%...???

I am sure people will appreciate hearing your version...I am certainly one of them....

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2007, 03:42:15 PM »
I like how so many people come down on Milos when he has helped improve many athletes in this sport.  Who else has done what he has done with athletes and fans?  Maybe he should become like the Chad and balloon everyone up to 300lbs and ruin their careers.
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2007, 03:44:04 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up, jim....somehow people have ME tied into this mess when all I did was help Silvio AFTER the fact.

Silvi has a different account of wht was said and what was agreed on...his main problem was the Milos wasnt upfront about it, he never suggested that he (Milos ) wasnt entitled to being compensated...just not to the tune of $20,000, or 20% of his contract. Take it for what it's worth...but it is Silvios version.
It looks like Silvio has very interesting version IF that is what he claims...

Now Silvio - would you want to say something...or you will still like to stay quiet - while stories like this are popping all over the place?

First - I wasn't your manager and NEVER was suppose to talk in your behalf...and now $20000.00...or 20%...???

I am sure people will appreciate hearing your version...I am certainly one of them....

these two posts warrent Silvio coming here to clear the air. If he's claiming like Bob says, Milos should explain, HOWEVER if he comes here as says Bob isn't right, Bob will finally exposed.

I do have certain fears Silvio will say what he has to, to save his contracts. Integrity and friendship don't pay the bills. :'(

I still think Sean Rey is a weaselly little bastard. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2007, 04:42:23 PM »
does silvio have a green card?  LOL

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2007, 04:48:07 PM »
does silvio have a green card?  LOL
heh, heh heh ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2007, 05:34:16 PM »
I can never understand why people don't use violence more often to solve their problems. Works every time.

Denny Crane.
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.

affy

« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2007, 06:38:27 PM »
Milos,  don't you find it interesting how every situation you are involved in the other side story is totally different than yours. YOU ARE A LIER.  You said, Silvio had impeccable integrity, now he speaks the truth and it is an "interesting version."  Seek help with you habitual lying.

First of all

Hi Shawn

second...when the hell did silvio speak?  Did i miss anything, Chick was the one who said that Silvio said this entire 20% thing

Silvio can clear everything up if he wanted to...why doesn't he?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2007, 06:58:56 PM »
some enabler said silvio was GIVEN the furniture.  in exchange for what?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2007, 07:02:26 PM »
some enabler said silvio was GIVEN the furniture.  in exchange for what?
oh, you know.............

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2007, 07:12:26 PM »
First of all

Hi Shawn

second...when the hell did silvio speak?  Did i miss anything, Chick was the one who said that Silvio said this entire 20% thing

Silvio can clear everything up if he wanted to...why doesn't he?

Texasbubba is not shawn. Ron Avidan already cleared that up

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2007, 07:27:54 PM »

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Attn: Silvio Samuels Re: Milos Sarcev
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2007, 06:16:12 AM »
I just read that you left Team Milos.  It makes me feel great that one of his athletes has finally seen the light and wants to take his career to the next level.  We all see what happens to Milos' athletes.  He'll improve their physiques a little and their placings a little.  However the key word there is "A LITTLE".

I'm inviting you to come join Team Hammer and turn you into a champion.  Like yourself, I'm a great prospect in the bodybuilding world and champions like Victor Martinez have said this.

We train 6 days a week at 24-Hour Fitness or in my basement. 

I am currently training another athlete, my cousin, but I will not neglect any of your training experience.

I can offer you everything Milos can and so much more!  His techniques and philosophies about bodybuilding are so taboo that it's comical when you put it into perspective.   I follow the tried and true methods of the great champions like Arnold and Ronnie Coleman.

With my tutelage YOU CAN become the next Jay Cutler or Victor Martinez.  I guarentee it!

Please PM me so we can discuss the numbers and percentages I require.

why don't you take that hammer and hit yourself over the head.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2007, 07:54:28 AM »
Isn't Shawn In jail Yet? ???

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2007, 08:56:13 AM »