Author Topic: Milos Sarcev's seminar  (Read 9746 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: Milos Sarcev's seminar
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2007, 07:12:27 PM »
hey slin didn't really mean to attack Sean earlier, was more geared toward that doofus sgt.d. You look pretty jacked are you doing any shows soon?

And always remember, it's just the internet ;D War-whores will get you all wound up over nothing man ;)

Its my gift to the world........  I prey on the weak. :D

Slin, have you thought about going drug free, so you have a future?     Youve only got 1 liver and it aint worth a plastic trophy.

Ill stop now as you may get worked up.  lolololol ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2007, 07:15:31 PM »
which one were you?
If they do this again someone do a shout out for getbig after it's over, and some kind of informal gathering for the whole group after. A BB schmoozfest.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2007, 07:22:27 PM »
If they do this again someone do a shout out for getbig after it's over, and some kind of informal gathering for the whole group after. A BB schmoozfest.
I definately think a BBQ schmoozfest afterwards would be awesome for everyone to mingle and meet. The gym was kinda crowded and even though you kept bumping into the same people trying to just move around.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2007, 07:23:37 PM »
hey slin didn't really mean to attack Sean earlier, was more geared toward that doofus sgt.d.
hehe

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2007, 07:29:56 PM »
Yeah, that could be done in the alley out back maybe...only thing is that would cost $$.
we could make it a pot luck, everyone bring a dish
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2007, 08:19:13 PM »
and then pro......

We will see my friends one promise at a time next year will be the year of reckoning but until then were growing by the day who knows maybe I will be on war-horse level soon ::)  thanks everyone for all the respect you guys for the respect I will be their soon.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2007, 08:22:35 PM »
Oh shit, I'm not eating anything you made. Probably cooked on a welding torch.

hehe

joke all you want, but we used to cut 55 gallon drums in half and make our own grills ;D 

And I can't cook for shit, that's why I got married ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2007, 08:24:15 PM »
hey everyone I know that I am such a big shot and all but I just wanted to make this clear this board was started for milos to talk about his seminar and the connections we made.....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2007, 08:27:27 PM »
hey everyone I know that I am such a big shot and all but I just wanted to make this clear this board was started for milos to talk about his seminar and the connections we made.....
and we're talking about making it an indoor/outdoor event next time.

What do you think? Milos has said he's willing to do more seminars.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2007, 08:37:28 PM »
Shawn's new dvd to be released later this month

a red X?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2007, 08:43:42 PM »
Attn:  Seminar is completed........resume hysteria.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2007, 08:52:16 PM »
Yeah, that could be done in the alley out back maybe...only thing is that would cost $$.
You might have to invest $5 for a beer. ::)

I'm willing to bring hash brownies.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2007, 09:40:54 AM »
I would be willing to pay 5 dollars to drink a beer with all those pros fee will not be a problem

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2007, 10:44:44 AM »
I will tell you all this Milos is a very knowledgable man.  Furthermore I back his theory on putting your body in an anabolic state while training He proved that with out a doubt his method of training is the best and I endorce his new line of supplements too they are great.  MIlos what you did today was far more then any amount of money its good to see that pros are doing this type of thing for the up and commers I am in debt to you for what you proved today.

SLin

Just another snake oil salesman.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2007, 12:19:54 PM »
Yes a salesman I am I hope that everyone buys his product its great he gave me a sample after his giant set and I loved it unfourtunatley I did not get a chance to buy any.  Infact funny that you say salesman seeing that I dont even train their

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2007, 12:25:54 PM »
Lee cmon now bro this is for milos seminar not to bash on anyone their feud is between them and I sure hope the rumor is not true about minors that doesn't sound to cool but innocent until proven guilty is the way we do it here so lets leave accusations somewhere else.  WHen will you compete again I cant wait to see you crush a show again man.  PS love  the reality series.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2007, 12:26:13 PM »

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2007, 12:27:15 PM »
Yeah, I was just pointing out that there'll be a nominal fee, but a fee nonetheless -- vs/ this time which was free.

And I've never had hash brownies before. Any good?
Don't have anything scheduled for 6-8 hours after eating.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2007, 12:30:41 PM »
why 6-8 hours brownies are a good spike for the pancreas

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2007, 01:06:47 PM »
Does the hash do the spiking, or the sugar?
Not spiking-thc ingestion is about twice as powerful and much longer lasting.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2007, 01:38:23 PM »
Yes a salesman I am I hope that everyone buys his product its great he gave me a sample after his giant set and I loved it unfourtunatley I did not get a chance to buy any.  Infact funny that you say salesman seeing that I dont even train their

I was actually referring to Milos and his supplement line.   I have no doubt he's an expert in terms of training and diet, but the "magic supplement line" LOL!!!    I get it....I really do.   Peddle the placebos to the schmoes and joes for extra cash, but give the competitors the correct, illegal gear stack.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2007, 03:35:04 PM »
what is his supplement line called?  is it the regular protein, creatine, and other bullshit or what?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2007, 07:20:02 PM »
More people came to Milo's seminar than to Sean's show last year.  Hopefully Sean will do better this year.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2007, 08:02:46 PM »
More people came to Milo's seminar than to Sean's show last year.  Hopefully Sean will do better this year.

Shawn will get more trannies and underage to attend this year.
I am a mini beast

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2007, 08:16:44 PM »
Here are pics taken by a Taiwanese Kai who live in LA and attended Milos Sarcev's seminar.

And his comments posted in my Chinese bb thread:http://www.takesport.idv.tw/bbs/discuss/join.asp?id=1649&db=media&topage=13&num=240&fid=6&only=&sort=lastdate

I was there in his seminar and maybe I can answer your question a little. Milos talked a little about his methods and point of views toward bodybuilding. He mentioned that he had kept a journal for his food intake which clearly indicated all the things he's been eating for the past 20 years (that's gotta be a big note book he has). He also dosen't believe the so-called Contest season and off seasons. To him, adding weight dosen't equal to adding muscle. That seminar is basically a promotion of his line of supplements (don't get the wrong idea, his explaination was clear and professional). He said that if you want to get the anabolic result, you don't just make the optimal gain, you must maximize it. He advocate that taking amino acids and sugar supplements during workout which can prevent the catabolic state and maximize the growth. Also he kept on mention that intensity is the key to growth. To maximize the growth, you must hit all the muscle fiber you can possibly hit, by using his method of Giant set. His Giant set is different than other Giant set. He said that you must add one exercise after you've done your original routine, and once you are capable of doing so, add another one, and add another one. He once trained someone by doing 33 exercise straight (that sounds scary). Dennis James, who can bench press 500something plus lbs, had a chest session the other day. At the end of that trainning session, he can't even bench 135lb for 10 reps. I think it is possible to stay lean and in shape all year round, you just have to put your mind and devote a lot of effort in it. Good Luck

........................ ........................ .....................
Thanks Milos !you have a lot of fans in Taiwan !!