Author Topic: Milos Sarcev's seminar  (Read 9743 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Milos Sarcev's seminar
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2007, 08:44:21 PM »
Shawn will get more trannies and underage to attend this year.
haha golden tranny showers for all pedophiles!!!!!hahah
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2007, 10:01:58 PM »
Chaos cmon bro dont buy into that crap I dont know why people have to pick sides I will be the first to say Shawn has been a friend to me and milos has helped me more then I can mention I have said it once and I will say it again they have the feud let them settle it its not our place to take sides I hope shawns show is succesful its good for the sport and I am glad milos seminar was succesful its good also so why pick and choose when the best of both is at our hands I have respect for both of them they helped build the sport

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2007, 11:10:15 PM »
Chaos cmon bro dont buy into that crap I dont know why people have to pick sides I will be the first to say Shawn has been a friend to me and milos has helped me more then I can mention I have said it once and I will say it again they have the feud let them settle it its not our place to take sides I hope shawns show is succesful its good for the sport and I am glad milos seminar was succesful its good also so why pick and choose when the best of both is at our hands I have respect for both of them they helped build the sport
respect is given as a bodybuilder. Personal respect must be earned. If Sean has earned your respect and helped you out that is great, I'm glad for you. Same for Milos. I to hope Seans show is a success, any successful show is good for bb. Sean as a person, in my opinion, well I think you got the point.  ;)

Hey it's only the internet ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2007, 11:30:19 PM »
Yes chaos your right it is only the internet and thats why bashings dont work to well on here which is why Im not sure why people choose to do it in either direction but I will say this  I hope that nobody bashes on milos or shawn in this thread I started it so that people may post about the seminar and thats what I think it should stay as and your right dude respect as a bodybuilder and as a person are different maybe a good topic for another thread........ hmmmmm

Kamikaze Paul

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2007, 06:31:30 AM »
ahh cool  ;D

I'm this guy...

Grapefruit :o

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2007, 06:58:52 AM »
I too really respect Shawn for his incredible top 5 finishes at the Olympia and also his great desires and love for trannies and underages
I am a mini beast

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2007, 07:03:46 AM »
I too really respect Shawn for his incredible top 5 finishes at the Olympia and also his great desires and love for trannies and underages
Don't forget golden showers. Very cleansing.