Author Topic: Can Silvio keep his conditioning without Milos' help?  (Read 7929 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Can Silvio keep his conditioning without Milos' help?
« on: May 20, 2007, 06:31:33 AM »
Silvio has been the surprise of the year so far, due to his fullness and conditioning.  And he's been able to peak more times, more consistently, than any other pro this year.

Will Silvio be able to keep up this pace without milos' expertise?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
I think his physique growth and balance might suffer as Milos is about the best when it comes to training techniques.

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
He was very impressive before, but he was overlocked. I think Silvio will have no problems finding sponsors, if it's MuscleTech, MuscleGallery, Weider or whoever.

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
He'll surpass it.  He has the backing of Weider and alll those training principles and the best supplements available from MuscleTech.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Fair question. I guess we'll see next week and the following.
Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Good pic.  Insane conditioning.  most guys can't reach that level once a year.  Silvio has done it repeatedly while staying full.

Mustafa and Gustavo both were able to achieve better conditioning with Milos, than they're doing now without him.  Gustavo dropped out of Olympia top 3 and will be lucky to get top 10 this year.  mustafa has fallen off the map completely.

If Silvio drops in a similar fashion, I'm predicting two things will happen.  First, Milos' stock will rise as people will see him as THE reason Silvio was so good so often.  Second, I am guessing Milos will start working quietly with more of the top guys, on a more discreet level. He gets results like nobody (save Dr Nicholls) else can, but it seems like working with him might hurt folks politically, sadly.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
Fair question. I guess we'll see next week and the following.

That is just outstanding condition and props to you on the photograph :)
Team Efferding

Stavios

Good pic.  Insane conditioning.  most guys can't reach that level once a year.  Silvio has done it repeatedly while staying full.

Mustafa and Gustavo both were able to achieve better conditioning with Milos, than they're doing now without him.  Gustavo dropped out of Olympia top 3 and will be lucky to get top 10 this year.  mustafa has fallen off the map completely.

If Silvio drops in a similar fashion, I'm predicting two things will happen.  First, Milos' stock will rise as people will see him as THE reason Silvio was so good so often.  Second, I am guessing Milos will start working quietly with more of the top guys, on a more discreet level. He gets results like nobody (save Dr Nicholls) else can, but it seems like working with him might hurt folks politically, sadly.

haha YES !!!!!!
Gustavo keeps looking worse and worse since he dropped Milos

his 2004 olympia physique was awesome, he deserved to beat Dexter that day. he was bigger and just as lean,if not more  :o

pumpher

• Getbig III
I don't think Silvio was as sharp as he was earlier in the year.

I don't get what this "help" entails?  Once you go through the process several times, what can some prep guy add/subtract out of a pro's diet/drug/training routine that he shouldn't have already learned (if he was semi-intelligent)  ???

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Silvio has been always shredded since his early amateur days.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
glad you are alive ;D
Thanx. I have a bit legal problem with an employee whom I tryed to fired.
OK Still not resolved,he is completely crazy and take some tranquilizers every day.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Thanx. I have a bit legal problem with an employee whom I tryed to fired.
OK Still not resolved,he is completely crazy and take some tranquilizers every day.

have you tried threats/intimidation?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Silvio was in THE BEST CONDITION yet in New York - before Shawn and Bob did their thing - right before he was getting ready to pump-up back stage...

That is exactly what I was mentioning to all of you - to realize WHAT these two clowns can do and how much they really care for Silvio's BEST interest...

For Silvio's fans - you can bet that Silvio will be IN SHAPE...he was always pretty good...and now he knows "little extra's"...enough to take him very far...

I wish him luck - regardless....

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
To be honest, I dont see why guys need extra help. They have been training and dieting for many years, they should know what works.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Silvio was in THE BEST CONDITION yet in New York - before Shawn and Bob did their thing - right before he was getting ready to pump-up back stage...

That is exactly what I was mentioning to all of you - to realize WHAT these two clowns can do and how much they really care for Silvio's BEST interest...

For Silvio's fans - you can bet that Silvio will be IN SHAPE...he was always pretty good...and now he knows "little extra's"...enough to take him very far...

Good man ..

affy

well said...class act

unlike some other IFBB pros

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
My guess is that Silvios conditioning will most certainly suffer. Even though Silvio knows what he needs to do he will most likey start doubting himself as the show comes closer and I am sure that there will be a lot of guys who are willing to give Silvio there advice which will confuse him even more. Time will tell.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
HAHA, RON.....

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
To be honest, I dont see why guys need extra help. They have been training and dieting for many years, they should know what works.

Listen to Sean Ray.  :D

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
IMO if Silvio is the least bit educated, then he should be plenty able to replicate what Milos taught him. Im kinda bummed about him leaving the team. I found the Flex issue with Silvio, Hide & Luke motivating, and i thought it was cool to see individual athletes who compete against each other, train and push each other.
-

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Silvio is like the black Rich Gaspari
I am a mini beast

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Silvio is like the black Rich Gaspari

in shape, silvio is blessed better than most pros and gaspari had LESS than most pros.  he just got drier than anyone else.

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
The current president of the United States is George Walker Bush, son to George Herbert Walker Bush, whose father was the late United States Senator Prescott Bush, who, as an undergraduate at Yale, once wrestled my father in the nude. But that's a story for another day. Let's stick to the issues at hand. Denny Crane.
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Colorado Pro/Silvio
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2007, 06:28:43 PM »
Will he pull a victory now that he's no longer a Team Milos member?

Discuss.......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AVBG

Re: Colorado Pro/Silvio
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2007, 06:39:15 PM »
Will he pull a victory now that he's no longer a Team Milos member?

Discuss.......

It would be ironic if he did.