Author Topic: Sunday: 7 MORE GI'S dead/mutilated in IED explosion for George W Bush.  (Read 3013 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
IMHO, George W Bush is responsible for Every GI death and mutilation in Iraq.

I will attempt to keep the board abreast of ALL soldiers deaths.

We must NEVER forget our troops.........

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
IMHO, George W Bush is responsible for Every GI death and mutilation in Iraq.

I will attempt to keep the board abreast of ALL soldiers deaths.

We must NEVER forget our troops.........

7 dead and mutilated.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
Thanks negative Nancy. We wouldn't hear of these deaths without you.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

you talk about important news.

Fixed iraqi roads, safer iraqi amusement parks.  These are VERY SMALL stories.

The fact that seven brave americans bled to death in the sands or streets of Iraq and then came home quietly in flag draped coffins - and the severn broken families - THAT is the large story. 

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
you talk about important news.

Fixed iraqi roads, safer iraqi amusement parks.  These are VERY SMALL stories.

The fact that seven brave americans bled to death in the sands or streets of Iraq and then came home quietly in flag draped coffins - and the severn broken families - THAT is the large story. 

I'm not playing down the importance, I think we all know that people are dying as we type. Do we need to have a death count on getbig.com?

OneBigMan

I'm not playing down the importance, I think we all know that people are dying as we type. Do we need to have a death count on getbig.com?

Great Point.

No need for a death count on this particular dot com site.

Believe it or not, there are a significant number of people who just ignore the death toll on our armed forces because they are immune to the deadly news and they will not change their support for the military and that is rightfully their parogative.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV

I will continue a DAILY Bush bodybag count, until my guys come home. Whether you like it or not.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV

Apparently, you can't handle the ramifications of Bush's war.

Daily accurate bodybag numbers should help.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I like it.

I would be equally impressed if egj13 would counter Enigma's count, with a count of his own.

Share with us the daily successes from Iraq.  The news the mainstream media doesn't cover.  

Does the good outweigh the bad?  Show us what was accomplished yesterday with the deaths of those 7 men.

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
I like it.

I would be equally impressed if egj13 would counter Enigma's count, with a count of his own.

Share with us the daily successes from Iraq.  The news the mainstream media doesn't cover.  

Does the good outweigh the bad?  Show us what was accomplished yesterday with the deaths of those 7 men.

Here's some help for egj13.

Latest news - With more intense training and support Iraqi leaders may be able to wipe their own ass within 2 years and continued US financial support and more body bags.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
Do we need to have a death count on getbig.com?

Yes. If the military families get their loved ones back in a Bush Bodybag, the least we can do is honor their service and dedication on Getbig.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
I like it.

again confusing me with someone else. I would like to see where I have ever said the good outweighs the bad. Sorry Enigma but you aren't in anyway paying tribute to a fallen soldier by adding him to the count on some forum.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Perhaps we could keep a running total:

Amount of Ice cream cones sold   VERSUS   Number of US soldiers killed?

Which one will win?

:'(

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
Oz, don't be another negative nancy

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

:)

Justing putting Ice Cream and Amusement parks in the proper perspective of American soldiers dying, mothers losing their sons, wifes losing their husbands and children losing fathers.

It's not about being positive or negative.   It's about being real.  As i often say in seminars or meetings....."RESULTS are POSITIVE."   

Being positive about something is not about putting blinders on and ignoring or down playing real issues.  Being positive is about being proactive in acknowledging what the problems really are and focusing on the solutions. 

Saying there is "good news" in Iraq while our people are dying every day is plain delusional and speaks more of denial of the real problems.   

We don't need a positive attitude about Iraq, we need the truth and the courage to "really" do something about it out side of the "more of the same" attitude from that idiot BUSH.  That in it's self would be positive.

We are Positive!

::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
What's wrong with a death count in addition to an accounting of the huge expenditures to be there? That's in addition to the much larger numbers of those maimed on a regular basis, many for life.

That's all reality thanks to Bush's stupidity and unwillingness to get out long ago. Entirely unnecessary to still be there. All due to the power a president's allowed in the US.

Cost of war:
http://costofwar.com/

The Enigma

• Getbig IV

Oz, don't you realize once the military notifies next of kin that their family member is DEAD and MUTILATED for the failed policies of George W Bush, they then order them to never become a "negative nancy"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Oz, don't you realize once the military notifies next of kin that their family member is DEAD and MUTILATED for the failed policies of George W Bush, they then order them to never become a "negative nancy"

Under what authority? 

The Enigma

• Getbig IV

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Perhaps we could keep a running total:

Amount of Ice cream cones sold   VERSUS   Number of US soldiers killed?

Which one will win?

:'(

This idea is an excellent way of determining the effectiveness of the war. Great idea.

Perhaps we could break it down further by factoring in the flavor of ice cream sold. What the hell, let's figure in the number of ice cream cones sold with sprinkles as well. Might as well go all out.

Does that sound like a good idea MM69 egj?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Sad thing is that Bush probably doesn't give a shit.  :'(

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
NOBODY GIVES A SHIT AND NONE OF U GUYS,  WHO MAY CARE, CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE. OK anyway look at gas prices..3.39 per gallon and nobody blinks... I'm shocked that anybody even cares about this damm immigration crap. We're becoming like the Roman empire..the damm hordes are at the gates and we're worried about Lindsey Lohan. Fuck the rags..secure the oil and come home...hell at this point bomb fucking Iran..leave em a smoking crater  and fucking pullout. I'm sick of these little brown shitbags killing our guys in the most cowardly way imaginable. We tried to help..we tried to do the right thing...they would rather farm dirt and kill each other.
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
NOBODY GIVES A SHIT AND NONE OF U GUYS,  WHO MAY CARE, CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE. OK anyway look at gas prices..3.39 per gallon and nobody blinks... I'm shocked that anybody even cares about this damm immigration crap. We're becoming like the Roman empire..the damm hordes are at the gates and we're worried about Lindsey Lohan. Fuck the rags..secure the oil and come home...hell at this point bomb fucking Iran..leave em a smoking crater  and fucking pullout. I'm sick of these little brown shitbags killing our guys in the most cowardly way imaginable. We tried to help..we tried to do the right thing...they would rather farm dirt and kill each other.

Mexicans are no germanic tribes, they're just mexicans..  :-X

And we should pullout after hammering out a puppet regime.

After reading about Iran banning certain hairstyles, I came to the conclusion that these people should never have nuclear arms.. Hell, the US may do certain things wrong and even may be a hypocrite, but the difference is that the US is civilized while Iran is driven by fundamental Islam. I dunno about bombing them but at the same time I don't want them to have nuclear weapons.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
Mexicans are no germanic tribes, they're just mexicans..  :-X

And we should pullout after hammering out a puppet regime.

After reading about Iran banning certain hairstyles, I came to the conclusion that these people should never have nuclear arms.. Hell, the US may do certain things wrong and even may be a hypocrite, but the difference is that the US is civilized while Iran is driven by fundamental Islam. I dunno about bombing them but at the same time I don't want them to have nuclear weapons.

CJ has someone hijacked your account? I am starting to like you