Author Topic: Are Lee Priest and MD staff trying to bash the IFBB and side with PDI?  (Read 1165 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
It seems they do a lot of nitpicking lately on Bob Chic and various, small things in the IFBB pro div and side with the new PDI???  I like MD and will always subscribe ( love Ramano's stuff), but was curious about this issue????
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
It seems they do a lot of nitpicking lately on Bob Chic and various, small things in the IFBB pro div and side with the new PDI???  I like MD and will always subscribe ( love Ramano's stuff), but was curious about this issue????

"stuff"?   gross. 
F

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
"stuff"?   gross. 

LOL, ok, ok, you know I meant his writting not his male package, but it was a real zinger of a comeback for you. Good job.

Ok what do you think is going on here with Lee P and the MD staff as they appear to starting a war of words with the IFBB and Bob Chic?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

What is there to 'side' with?

I still have high expectations for PDI, but so far, they haven't given fans like me much to go on.

Canuck

• Getbig II
Yeah that's why they fired the mental midget and sign new exclusive contracts with IFBB athletes ONLY.

I think they have dedicated about 0 minutes airtime to the PDI's athletes on the radio program.

Let's count the pages in the magazine showcasing the PDI ummmm 0

Sounds like a marketing plan worthy of DeMelia's promotion of the PDI

::) ::)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Yeah that's why they fired the mental midget and sign new exclusive contracts with IFBB athletes ONLY.

I think they have dedicated about 0 minutes airtime to the PDI's athletes on the radio program.

Let's count the pages in the magazine showcasing the PDI ummmm 0

Sounds like a marketing plan worthy of DeMelia's promotion of the PDI

::) ::)

I want to beleive a man of Lee Priests integirity would not have any regrets about going with the PDI. He certainly has made some decent $$$ with them and done well. But, I look at the recent rants against rep Bib Chic and various other minor issues in the IFBB pro div and have to wonder why?

I too  wish that the PDI was more visible, but as you pointed out, it appears that little coverage or media interest in their shows. Even MD has shown little in terms of PDI contest coverage.
Can PDI make a go here in the USA? 

Mr Miyagi

• Getbig II
  • Important to be nice, more nice to be important
Crowded elevator smell different to midget

Purge_WTF

A fan of John "Dirt Diggler" Romano's dejecta? Sad. Really sad.