Author Topic: Recent Pic of Ronnie-Your Thoughts on it  (Read 7168 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: Recent Pic of Ronnie-Your Thoughts on it
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2007, 10:11:04 AM »
ronnie looks like a tub of shit as usual...he has a gut like a cow 8)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2007, 10:13:01 AM »
huhh?  I don't know his BF there, I've never been good at estimating a person's BF, I have no idea what it is..Fuck it could be 6% or 14%, don't know that's why I asked and that's why I've said time and again that I know he's MONTHS out of the O, I was just curious as to what people thought it was.

don't sweat the squadmother....he must be out of chips or something?!? kind of on one of his "size" freak outs again.....

The Coach

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2007, 10:14:34 AM »
what do you think of this pic of Ronnie, I know it's in another thread but that's more or less everyone going after Bob Chick than actually looking at the pic

About a year away from joining Munzer, Youngblood, Benaziza and rest of the bodybuilding dead if he doesn't watch it!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2007, 10:21:33 AM »

freaky size mofo!!!

too big
are you delusional?

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2007, 11:27:30 AM »
His left lat looks terrible in that pic...

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2007, 11:29:51 AM »
Eata watermelon.........geta watermelon..... :-\

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2007, 11:30:21 AM »
I havent' said one thing about him in this thread, just wondering what everyone else thinks.  Don't hate him at all, don't really think he looks good there but I don't hate him.

You're a weasel, everyone knows it. This thread is no accident. Why don't you do one on Yates too?

what do you guys think his BF is there?  I know it doesn't matter this far out but I'm just curious...

Leading question.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2007, 11:37:25 AM »
STFU, if that was a picture of Ronnie Rockel, Ahmed Haider, Darrem Charles or Troy Alves you'd be worshipping them because they're small, face it you hate him because he's huge.

Also Coleman's got at least 5 inches of height on Napoleon "natural al" the jealousy's obvious.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2007, 11:46:16 AM »
He should win the Olympia on the hair alone.

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2007, 12:43:47 PM »
If the IFBB threw ALL the criteria for a MR O out the window (which it seems like it has anyway) such as shape, flow and symmetry and just rewarded the huge mad scientist hormone experiments gone wrong, ronnie would win... but he is a LONG shot from what he looked like when he was a younger Mr. O... which is sad because he was ideal back then... everything a mr. o should be.  Right now he is starting to resemble a vascular, thick ole' tub of shit... its too bad what he has done to himself with all the slin/igf-1/gh and massive amounts of anabolics just to keep up with these dumbass judges' criteria for more mass...

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2007, 12:47:16 PM »
Also Coleman's got at least 5 inches of height on Napoleon "natural al" the jealousy's obvious.

you really are obsessed with me......you're such a tool.  You've been hounding me for months now, don't you have anything better to do like call your boy chris dickerson or brag about all th pro's you "knew" back in the 70's?  You could be the biggest schmoe on this site.

You're a weasel, everyone knows it. This thread is no accident. Why don't you do one on Yates too?

Leading question.

funny we're into the 2nd page here and no one's called me a weasel, in fact out of all the threads I respond to no one's ever called me a weasel.
You're so obsessed with dorian vs. ronnie it's pathetic at this point...why would I start a thread on Dorian?  Are there new pics of him posing getting ready for the next olympia?  Or is it a big conspiricy againts everyone since that's what everything boils down to in your pea brain.
nasser=piece of shit

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2007, 12:48:04 PM »
He should win the Olympia on the hair alone.

BOOM!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2007, 01:09:40 PM »
7%,,minimal fat,,mainly water bloat
fallen angel

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2007, 01:15:43 PM »
7%,,minimal fat,,mainly water bloat

it's my understanding that the "boat" alot fo these guys show in the abdominal reagion is a combination of the effects of insulin and GH...am I on the right track or is it something else?  I really don't know much about "enhancers" hence the name "natural al".

also when did insulin and GH come into vogue in BB?  I'm betting around 95 when Nasser blew up to win the NOC and just became a monster.
nasser=piece of shit

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2007, 01:19:50 PM »
it's my understanding that the "boat" alot fo these guys show in the abdominal reagion is a combination of the effects of insulinand GH...am I on the right track or is it something else?  I really don't know much about "enhancers" hence the name "natural al".

also when did insulin and GH come into vogue in BB?  I'm betting around 95 when Nasser blew up to win the NOC and just became a monster.

Yes you are on the right track.

As for when it came on the scene I am not sure, however I am willing to bet Yates had something to do with it. I could be wrong though, however, he seemed to take the size game to a new level during his reign. I hope someone that knows more chimes in on this.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2007, 01:20:35 PM »
ill make a tip of the week out of this
fallen angel

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2007, 01:22:46 PM »
Its too bad slin is used so heavily these days... that grainy, granite-hard look is all but gone because of it...Dexter had it a couple years ago, but lost it due to his obvious slin/igf-1 use (this years Arnold it was very apparent... his gut looked more bloated than usual, and was still ripped... just not grainy like he used to be...)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2007, 01:36:02 PM »
I heard somewhere, it takes "slin-to-win"      :'(

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2007, 01:45:35 PM »
Looking good and healthy, a 43 year old bodybuilder that has been lifting very heavy for a very long time. He obviousy knows what he is doing and is lucky/blessed...

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2007, 02:04:11 PM »
ill make a tip of the week out of this

Out of what?

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2007, 02:32:15 PM »
Looking good and healthy, a 43 year old bodybuilder that has been lifting very heavy for a very long time. He obviousy knows what he is doing and is lucky/blessed...

Good and healthy?  Are you serious????? He will be dead at 50 with what he is doing to his body right now... if you look at how he has changed over the years (bone structure, gut) he is CLEARLY not "good and healthy".

http://www.thebiguniverse.com/coleman/transform.html

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2007, 02:56:44 PM »
Good and healthy?  Are you serious????? He will be dead at 50 with what he is doing to his body right now... if you look at how he has changed over the years (bone structure, gut) he is CLEARLY not "good and healthy".

I hope he was being sarcastic.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2007, 04:41:58 PM »

Let me make it clear that I was talking relatively to what he is doing, I said he is 43, been bodybuilding very hard at highest possible level for a very long time, is he not lucky to even be still in the game? Considering all this, does he look that bad, dude is not even balding. Most 43 year olds have a gut anyway... This is all I'm saying!!! Calm down, it's like people want him to be sick or something...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2007, 04:44:45 PM »
Let me make it clear that I was talking relatively to what he is doing, I said he is 43, been bodybuilding very hard at highest possible level for a very long time, is he not lucky to even be still in the game? Considering all this, does he look that bad, dude is not even balding. Most 43 year olds have a gut anyway... This is all I'm saying!!! Calm down, it's like people want him to be sick or something...

You could be right.. Ronnie is not an average person that's for sure. Maybe the drugs wont take their toll on him as they'll do for some others.

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2007, 04:52:42 PM »

I agree with ya, Ronnie is indeed gifted in that he can still take massive amounts of hormones and still be in the game, but I will take it a step further with saying he is lucky to be ALIVE with how he has looked the past 4 years...