Author Topic: SAN's Infusion  (Read 829 times)

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
SAN's Infusion
« on: May 21, 2007, 02:06:02 PM »
Anyone tried this product?  Seems to be a "Muscle Milk" type product, except on ROIDS!  Much better ingredients, with a similar macronutrient profile.

Just curious if anyone has tried it, what they thought of it, etc.

I've been using Instone's "Intake Performance" MRP, because it's high-protein, low-carb with some good fats in it.  And now it's been discontinued!  So I'm looking for an even better product to suit my needs.

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
Re: SAN's Infusion
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 05:04:20 PM »
i tried it. it was super cheap so i bought a tub. it says 4 scoops per serving, but there was no way you could mix that much. it would have been the consistancy of sludge.

i only used 2 scoops per serving and probably 1 1/2 times the recommended liquid and it still tasted chalky. it's expensive as hell too with only 15 servings per jug.

i wouldn't buy it again. even if it was marked down.

(i had the cinniman oatmeal flavour. maybe one of the others might have tasted better)
Go Big Red!!!

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
Re: SAN's Infusion
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 06:27:02 AM »
Well, I got the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor.  I've been using the recommended serving size - 4 scoops.  Mixed in about 14oz of water, and it's still not all that thick.

Doesn't taste very good.  Not horrible, but chocolate milkshake, this ain't!

The texture is a bit gritty, but tolerable.

Will I continue to use it and probably buy more?  Yes!  Because the ingredient list can't be beat and it fits perfectly into my nutrition program...  Taste is an afterthought to results!