Author Topic: what an animal!!!  (Read 673 times)

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
what an animal!!!
« on: May 21, 2007, 04:15:11 PM »
"i always get this, especially on the weekends when all my buddies say "MAN the gym can wait, cant it?" i saw F**K that and igo tear through a leg workout while theyre pounding beers.
they dont understand that our entire lives are built around our time in the gym...i mean, literally alomst everything i do is built around the gym...the food i eat, the proper sleep, the shopping, the eating, shitloads of moeny etc. etc. my ex fiancee and i would constantly aruge over this shit, shed always say "why cant you just leave now and come back tomorrow and finish?"
our single greatest beef was over the gym and her inability to accept the fact taht i needed to be in there for hours during the week.

im not trying to get down on people or anything but a lot of people have no idea the dedication we have. bodybuilding really is like a second job..."

You can read more comedy like this on the AnimalPak forums............. ::) ::) ::)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: what an animal!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 04:22:06 PM »
"i always get this, especially on the weekends when all my buddies say "MAN the gym can wait, cant it?" i saw F**K that and igo tear through a leg workout while theyre pounding beers.
they dont understand that our entire lives are built around our time in the gym...i mean, literally alomst everything i do is built around the gym...the food i eat, the proper sleep, the shopping, the eating, shitloads of moeny etc. etc. my ex fiancee and i would constantly aruge over this shit, shed always say "why cant you just leave now and come back tomorrow and finish?"
our single greatest beef was over the gym and her inability to accept the fact taht i needed to be in there for hours during the week.

im not trying to get down on people or anything but a lot of people have no idea the dedication we have. bodybuilding really is like a second job..."

You can read more comedy like this on the AnimalPak forums............. ::) ::) ::)

No life, no time, everything geared to the gym... got to have that rest, protein, proper growth, exact timings, what a sad reality, laughable at best and people do it to themselves. Yes bodybuilding will fuck with you!