Author Topic: Bush Wants Full Control of Government During Catastrophic Attack.  (Read 789 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
By: Logan Murphy on Monday, May 21st, 2007 at 10:02 AM - PDT   
Via The Progressive:

With scarcely a mention in the mainstream media, President Bush has ordered up a plan for responding to a catastrophic attack.

Under that plan, he entrusts himself with leading the entire federal government, not just the Executive Branch. And he gives himself the responsibility “for ensuring constitutional government.”

He laid this all out in a document entitled “National Security Presidential Directive/NSPD 51” and “Homeland Security Presidential Directive/HSPD-20.”

Other than a discussion on Daily Kos led off by a posting by Leo Fender, and a pro-forma notice in a couple of mainstream newspapers, this document has gone unremarked upon.

The subject of the document is entitled “National Continuity Policy.” Read more…

Personally, I think this is disgusting... Completely AGAINST the constitution of the United States of America.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/05/21/bush-wants-full-control-of-government-during-catastrophic-attack/

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Bush Wants Full Control of Government During Catastrophic Attack.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 12:09:14 AM »
Via The Progressive:

With scarcely a mention in the mainstream media, President Bush has ordered up a plan for responding to a catastrophic attack.

Under that plan, he entrusts himself with leading the entire federal government, not just the Executive Branch. And he gives himself the responsibility “for ensuring constitutional government.”

He laid this all out in a document entitled “National Security Presidential Directive/NSPD 51” and “Homeland Security Presidential Directive/HSPD-20.”

Other than a discussion on Daily Kos led off by a posting by Leo Fender, and a pro-forma notice in a couple of mainstream newspapers, this document has gone unremarked upon.

The subject of the document is entitled “National Continuity Policy.” Read more…

Personally, I think this is disgusting... Completely AGAINST the constitution of the United States of America.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/05/21/bush-wants-full-control-of-government-during-catastrophic-attack/

IMO Bush is a traitor.
S

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: Bush Wants Full Control of Government During Catastrophic Attack.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 04:24:51 AM »
Via The Progressive:

Bush is no different than Hitler IMHO.